PDA

View Full Version : Bandera at Wimberley

lbjacj
10-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Thought I'd post a Poll.Who do you like?

ogg
10-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Wimberley defense will have Bandera punting alot, Cerday will have his best game yet. Texan stadium will be rockin.

Gone Fishing
10-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Wimberley.... The seniors and defending State Champions start tonight.

regaleagle
10-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Wimberley gets the win tonite. It's Week 6, they have had their bye week, and all cylinders are primed for a big win at home this week.

Gone Fishing
10-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Wimberley.... The seniors and defending State Champions start tonight.

Wimberley looked very good in first half, got a little sloppy in second half but playing a lot of non starters also.

bulldog82
10-13-2012, 12:19 AM
Wimberley looked very good in first half, got a little sloppy in second half but playing a lot of non starters also.

The returning SC are the ones that got it done tonight . Having to go both ways to do it with Mann,Jones,Kelly,and few others. Yea , WT was like a cat playing with a mouse, just running their plays a will.

Gone Fishing
10-13-2012, 09:33 AM
[QUOTE=bulldog82;1702695]The returning SC are the ones that got it done tonight . Having to go both ways to do it with Mann,Jones,Kelly,and few others. Yea , WT was like a cat playing with a mouse, just running their plays a will.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the words Bulldog. Yes going forward in district those guys and 4 or 5 others will be going both ways. The depth we had last year was amazing and these players you mention is why it was so amazing last year. Going both ways is kind of a thing for even great teams in the 3A and down classes. I know these boys pretty well and they can handle it if anybody can. Good luck the rest of way.

bulldog82
10-13-2012, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE=bulldog82;1702695]The returning SC are the ones that got it done tonight . Having to go both ways to do it with Mann,Jones,Kelly,and few others. Yea , WT was like a cat playing with a mouse, just running their plays a will.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the words Bulldog. Yes going forward in district those guys and 4 or 5 others will be going both ways. The depth we had last year was amazing and these players you mention is why it was so amazing last year. Going both ways is kind of a thing for even great teams in the 3A and down classes. I know these boys pretty well and they can handle it if anybody can. Good luck the rest of way.

Not knocking them for going both ways. I'm all for ironman football. Put the best 11 out there, why have a weak spot just to have one go one way. Just saying , those few are the difference maker in why they were as successful like they were.