PDA

View Full Version : Buckeyes Are Champions

buckeyebob
10-11-2012, 05:28 AM
Congratulations go out to my Buckeyes & the Coaching Staff...this will 13 years in a row that all Buckeyes have made their grades. Congratulations!!

oldtownag
10-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Congratulations go out to my Buckeyes & the Coaching Staff...this will 13 years in a row that all Buckeyes have made their grades. Congratulations!!

Cheaters

P.S.

Congratulations go out to my Buckeyes & the Coaching Staff...this will "be" 13 years in a row that all Buckeyes have made their grades. Congratulations!!

Didn't you go to school in Gilmer? I know you used slide rules back then but I thought they taught Grammar.

buckeyebob
10-12-2012, 07:23 AM
I am a product of the Gilmer Educational System with a few elementary years @ Union Grove...yes, I was taught with a slide rule which still works when your calculator battery heads south...just because it is old does not mean it does not work well...my body is a shining example.

Come see us if your in East Texas this weekend...Bullard vs Gladewater tonight...Hennason & the Buckeyes tomorrow...good weekend of football.

oldtownag
10-12-2012, 07:31 AM
I am a product of the Gilmer Educational System with a few elementary years @ Union Grove...yes, I was taught with a slide rule which still works when your calculator battery heads south...just because it is old does not mean it does not work well...my body is a shining example.

Come see us if your in East Texas this weekend...Bullard vs Gladewater tonight...Hennason & the Buckeyes tomorrow...good weekend of football.

Gotta watch the Aggies on Saturday. Good luck vs. Henderson.

buckeyebob
10-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Gotta watch the Aggies on Saturday. Good luck vs. Henderson.

Final 28 - 26 Buckeyes
The Hennason buch hates the refs more than us now...a nail biter to the end...Lions had two (2) back to back TD's called back for illegal formation in the final minute...the finally scored & had the "2" called back for the same thing on the extra point that would have tied the game...we too possestion, took the "V Knee"...Hennason was P.O.d

Aesculus gilmus
10-14-2012, 02:27 PM
I knew it probably wasn't going to be the Lions' night when I heard their Fight Song. It was not a good day to be playing "Texas Fight."

The cheerleaders were even singing "and it's goodbye to Gilmer High." Dream on.

buckeyebob
10-14-2012, 07:16 PM
They knew that this was the time to beat the Buckeyes...we should have reminded them to watch Gladewater.

defense51
10-14-2012, 11:46 PM

Congratulations, that's what it's all about!

Lion70
10-15-2012, 04:29 PM
They knew that this was the time to beat the Buckeyes...we should have reminded them to watch Gladewater.

Pls don't remind me I hate thats is our fight song.

Lion70
10-15-2012, 04:31 PM
Congrats to Gilmer but lets be honest yall didn't deserve to win that ballgame, but when the ref is determined that yall will win we have no chance. I have heard this is a problem with Gilmer in the past.

waterboy
10-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Congrats to Gilmer but lets be honest yall didn't deserve to win that ballgame, but when the ref is determined that yall will win we have no chance. I have heard this is a problem with Gilmer in the past.

Oh, good grief! I would've hoped you would get on here with the truth, but I guess not. Gilmer was, and is the better team. Those penalties were NO FAULT of Gilmer, and were LEGIT. We can't line up your offense for you. All we can do is try and stop you. What about the two successive holding calls that should've been made against the Lions that would've kept the Lions from being able to keep that drive alive. No, you only see what you want to see, and that was the end result. Sorry, y'all lost, so get over it and move on. If y'all would've won, Buckeye fans would've gotten on here and congratulated you, even though those holding calls should've been made, and would've stopped the last drive before it got started. Gilmer owned you in the first half, and Henderson outplayed us in the second half. We won. End of story. THAT'S being honest.

Lion70
10-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Oh, good grief! I would've hoped you would get on here with the truth, but I guess not. Gilmer was, and is the better team. Those penalties were NO FAULT of Gilmer, and were LEGIT. We can't line up your offense for you. All we can do is try and stop you. What about the two successive holding calls that should've been made against the Lions that would've kept the Lions from being able to keep that drive alive. No, you only see what you want to see, and that was the end result. Sorry, y'all lost, so get over it and move on. If y'all would've won, Buckeye fans would've gotten on here and congratulated you, even though those holding calls should've been made, and would've stopped the last drive before it got started. Gilmer owned you in the first half, and Henderson outplayed us in the second half. We won. End of story.

I guess you didn't either watch the game or living in severe denial. Yes we were outplayed in the first half but we should have won. Again yall seem to have a trend just saying.

Aesculus gilmus
10-15-2012, 05:37 PM
I guess you didn't either watch the game or living in severe denial. Yes we were outplayed in the first half but we should have won. Again yall seem to have a trend just saying.

Here's one thing you need to do. Play Monster Brown the WHOLE GAME at QB. That move alone might well have changed the outcome.

Also, just win out the rest of your games. Barring a complete Kilgore collapse, you'll have to go into Division II this year, but this means you could possibly be in a rematch with Gilmer in the quarterfinals. It'd even make sense to play it at Lobo Stadium again.

I think your team definitely has enough talent to win out, especially on defense. JUST DO IT ™, as the Buckeyes uniforms' manufacturer likes to say.

movethechain
10-15-2012, 06:05 PM

To win games, you usually have to beat not only the opposing team but also the refs. To beat the opposing team, you usually have to play good. To beat the refs, you have to play by the rules.
Pretty simple game plan. Henderson got away with several non-calls that would have made your complaints moot points, so we'll be generous and call it even ... well, Buckeyes still won, so it is what it is.

buckeyebob
10-16-2012, 06:06 AM

Oh but we did deserve to win my friend...I will take it that you are young & immature...maturity brings with it the ability to work hard to change that that they can and accept those things that you have no control over...get a grip...you have no control...I am sure that next year you will have a chance to see if you can control these things like illegal formation...oh, and pull up your Big Boy Pants...crying like a baby grl is not becoming.

waterboy
10-16-2012, 07:40 AM
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.... No, you Henderson people are living in severe denial. It's a tough loss I know, but the better team DID win. A trend is something people in denial will call it. Henderson and Chapel Hill fans blame their own mistakes on the refs, think they are the better team, when in REALITY the better team wins both games. I guess I need to donate some cheese to the Chapel Hill and Henderson folks to go with their whine. Henderson and Chapel Hill both got the benefit of non-calls all game long for holding that would've stopped several big plays, but no, they don't even consider that. Amazing..... We won, y'all lost. Get over it.

Lion70
10-16-2012, 08:29 AM
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.... No, you Henderson people are living in severe denial. It's a tough loss I know, but the better team DID win. A trend is something people in denial will call it. Henderson and Chapel Hill fans blame their own mistakes on the refs, think they are the better team, when in REALITY the better team wins both games. I guess I need to donate some cheese to the Chapel Hill and Henderson folks to go with their whine. Henderson and Chapel Hill both got the benefit of non-calls all game long for holding that would've stopped several big plays, but no, they don't even consider that. Amazing..... We won, y'all lost. Get over it.

Like I said with the refs on your side its hard to beat yall. proof is in the film so keep telling yourself that.

Lion70
10-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Oh but we did deserve to win my friend...I will take it that you are young & immature...maturity brings with it the ability to work hard to change that that they can and accept those things that you have no control over...get a grip...you have no control...I am sure that next year you will have a chance to see if you can control these things like illegal formation...oh, and pull up your Big Boy Pants...crying like a baby grl is not becoming.

again there is a trend with yall so good job with the win

waterboy
10-16-2012, 08:36 AM
Like I said with the refs on your side its hard to beat yall. proof is in the film so keep telling yourself that.

I call BS on that. I've got it on tape, too. I keep every Buckeye game on tape. The calls were legit. Like I said, blame your own mistakes on the refs, that's fine with me, but it would've never been an issue if the refs would've called the obvious hold penalties that kept that last drive alive to begin with. Cry and whine all you want, we won, get over it.

cowboyandchrist
10-16-2012, 02:39 PM
I call BS on that. I've got it on tape, too. I keep every Buckeye game on tape. The calls were legit. Like I said, blame your own mistakes on the refs, that's fine with me, but it would've never been an issue if the refs would've called the obvious hold penalties that kept that last drive alive to begin with. Cry and whine all you want, we won, get over it.

When you play Gilmer, you have to out coach them and out play them to beat them. I said the same thing last year when Carthage had the winning TD called back. Bottom line the score board always has the last word. Henderson may well be the better team, but Gilmer is a well coached team. The better team don't always win.

Gsquared
10-16-2012, 02:40 PM
I went to this game, well worth my drive to Longview. $ 20 parking in the lot close to the stadium. Some kind of scholarship deal though. Carters BBQ was awesome before the game!