PDA

View Full Version : Sanger?

tyhpu
10-10-2012, 09:24 AM
I lived in Denton County for 9 years and I haven't seen Sanger's record this bad ever that I can remember. Anybody know what is going on around there, I am completely surprised as I know they have been at least competitive for quite some time.

Grahamerica
10-10-2012, 10:52 AM
I lived in Denton County for 9 years and I haven't seen Sanger's record this bad ever that I can remember. Anybody know what is going on around there, I am completely surprised as I know they have been at least competitive for quite some time.

Looks like the athletes moved to Krum.

Krumdad
10-10-2012, 12:44 PM
They lost quite a few starters this year. As for Krum, they are mostly all from Krum and have been playing together since starting the program in 8th grade 5yrs ago.

Bullaholic
10-10-2012, 12:48 PM
They lost quite a few starters this year. As for Krum, they are mostly all from Krum and have been playing together since starting the program in 8th grade 5yrs ago.

Seems like that experience is showing up on the field for the Bobcats. I look forward to coming to Krum Friday night for the first ever football game between Krum and Bridgeport. There is a Krum-Bridgeport game thread I put up if you want to make some more posts on our game. Welcome to the board, Krumdad---tell some other Bobcat fans that they are welcome here, also.

tyhpu
10-10-2012, 01:08 PM
I knew that the QB from Sanger was pretty good last year and that he graduated, but had no idea they would be 0'fer, and looking 0-10 in the face.

Old Green
10-10-2012, 01:15 PM
They lost quite a few starters this year. As for Krum, they are mostly all from Krum and have been playing together since starting the program in 8th grade 5yrs ago.Welcome Krumdad!!!! Glad to have you on the board.

Eagle11
10-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Sanger was that bad in the late 80's also. dont worry they will be back soon

regaleagle
10-10-2012, 04:50 PM
I don't know who it will be that Sanger beats this season, but it's not looking good for them. If they do win one, it will be like winning district that night for those boys. It can be a tough thing going from a really good team for several seasons in a row to a doormat team. Gainesville went through that for about 5 years, but this year they are back. I'm gonna predict Sanger wins at least one game this year.....just can't tell you who the victim will be, LOL.