PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs. A-P

sinfan75
10-28-2001, 10:30 PM
Sinton can wrap up district title with awin and if Mathis beats Ingleside.

SintonFan
10-29-2001, 12:59 AM
AP is suddenly resurgent in their bid for a play-off spot. I hope Sinton is ready, this team will play with alot of emotion! Where have you been sinfan75?

pirateman98
10-29-2001, 01:43 AM
I feel that Sinton will beat AP. The game that I am looking to is the game against Ingleside. I feel they will give Sinton a good game, a nice warm-up for the play-offs. I see Sinton 10 - 0 by the end of this year. Looking very strong and poised for a run at the State Title!! Good Luck and Go Pirates!!

sinfan75
10-29-2001, 06:28 PM
Hey SintonFan,Got cut off cause I forgot to pay the ISP(OOPS)!Anyhow got turned back on last night.I predict 35-7 Sinton!

SintonFan
10-30-2001, 12:54 PM
AP will be 4-4 when Sinton plays them this week, and Ingleside should be 5-4(barring an upset over Mathis), next week. That sounds like a very reasonable prediction for the Ingleside game. It seems Ingleside has the edge for the final playoff spot, but that loss to AP could hurt them. What's your take on it Sinfan75? Don't forget to go to scoretexas.com/alanoutlook to vote for Sinton for the best team in Texas and tell other ppl from Sinton about it.

sinfan75
10-30-2001, 07:40 PM
Yeah I'm figurin a Mathis win over Ingleside and Odem winning their next two games puts Odem in the play-offs.But if that don't pan out,if I'm not mistaken,there could be a three way tie for third between Odem,A-P,and Ingleside.And since Odem beat A-P,Ingleside beat Odem and A-P beat Ingleside,well you know what that means-TIE BREAKER!!Could be interestin this week!HOW BOUT THEM PIRATES!!!!!!Thanks for the info on that web site.I'll be sure and cast my vote!

SintonFan
10-31-2001, 12:46 AM
sinfan75, you think Odem can beat Mathis? Odem-Mathis is the last game for both teams. I think it will be close, but Mathis should come out on top. If Odem plays flawless... who knows. Isn't Odem now running the same offense as Sinton? At the site for the best 3-A team, go to the Texas Best Poll. Pirates are looking pretty cool! pirateman98, are you a Mathis or Sinton pirate? I'm just curious because there's alot of both on this site. Glad you joined us!

[This message has been edited by SintonFan (edited October 30, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by SintonFan (edited October 30, 2001).]

pirateman98
10-31-2001, 01:28 AM
This is to SintonFan, I am a Sinton Pirate Fan all the way. I was born in Taft, Texas and raised in Sinton. I would of been born in Sinton, but they closed the hosptial before is was born in '80. Hope I answered your question.

footballer2
10-31-2001, 10:54 AM
HEY SINFAN 75-IF YOU LOOK AT REMAINING SCHEDULE ODDS ARE THAT ODEM WILL FINISH 4-3 ALONG WITH INGLESIDE AND ARANSAS PASS. DON'T BE SURPRISED IF ODEM GETS IN ON POSITIVE POINTS, THEY MAXED OUT AGAINST ARANSAS PASS AND THIS MIGHT BE WHAT GETS THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS(IF THIS PARTICULAR DISTRICT GOES TO POSITIVE POINTS-MOST DO.)

sinfan75
10-31-2001, 07:56 PM
That's the way I figure it! If there's a 3 way tie Odem is in the play-offs based on their big win over A-P!SintonFan they both run basically the same offense.

SintonFan
11-01-2001, 01:41 AM
Glad to have you on board pirateman98! Lets go Sinton Pirates!

M.PIRATEFAN
11-01-2001, 09:10 PM
I know that tomorrow night will be a good game between Mathis-Ingle. But I know that Mathis will come on top. And for the last game should be a good game against Odem but will beat Odem as well. Good luck to Sinton and those A-P running backs are big but if we can beat them yall can to. Anyways, GOOOOOO MATHIS PIRATES!!!!!!!!