PDA

View Full Version : Stephenville MaxPreps Rankings

:2thumbsup
Maxpreps has Stephenville rated #57 in the nation and #10 in Texas of all classifications. We are difinetly getting some love from those folks.
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/stephenville-yellowjackets-honeybees-(stephenville,tx)/football/rankings.htm

OldBison75
10-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Seems to be well deserved. Keep on keeping on.

1971Coogs
10-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Maxpreps has Stephenville rated #57 in the nation and #10 in Texas of all classifications. We are difinetly getting some love from those folks.
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/stephenville-yellowjackets-honeybees-(stephenville,tx)/football/rankings.htmAgreed

hollywood
10-07-2012, 11:16 AM
That's good and all, but I guarantee there are teams not even on the radar that could shake some things up in the next few weeks.

Ville-D
10-07-2012, 11:19 AM
That's good and all, but I guarantee there are teams not even on the radar that could shake some things up in the next few weeks.

I agree. So humble...

hollywood
10-07-2012, 11:25 AM
I'm not as comfortable going into this week as I was last week. After watching GR, these boys can play some football! If you don't get pressure on #10 QB, he is very accurate and can zing the ball. Impressive to say the least. Agree? ;)

OldBison75
10-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Hollywood, I agree. GR can play and if they get on a roll and get just a small opening, they can beat anybody in 3A. Like I have said before, I think there are about eight teams in 3A that can all have a realistic shot at the finals. I see at least four top tier Division one possibilities and there are 4-6 in Division 2.

The next few weeks may separate these numbers some, but I think the playoffs are gonna have some big upsets.

Inmateboss
10-07-2012, 03:17 PM

Yes sir, the next two weeks will be very interesting!!!

Expect to win, Play to win!!! Go Graham Steers
Go # 5

Inmateboss
10-07-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm not as comfortable going into this week as I was last week. After watching GR, these boys can play some football! If you don't get pressure on #10 QB, he is very accurate and can zing the ball. Impressive to say the least. Agree? ;)

Yeah he looked pretty good in 7 on 7 this summer!!

Go # 5

Ville-D
10-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Yeah he looked pretty good in 7 on 7 this summer!!

Go # 5

GR did score the third most on SV in 7v7 with 33, but we managed to put up 61 on them. (the third highest we scored)

(edit)
We played them twice I just noticed. The first the we won 48-20

FB-fanatic
10-07-2012, 10:17 PM
GR did score the third most on SV in 7v7 with 33, but we managed to put up 61 on them. (the third highest we scored)

(edit)
We played them twice I just noticed. The first the we won 48-20

Do get the honor of saying we defeated them in 7V7 warmup game before state. They are a very good team in the skill positions.

Ville-D
10-07-2012, 10:45 PM
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/stephenville-yellowjackets-honeybees-(stephenville,tx)/football/rankings.htm

This week we stayed at 10 in State but moved up to 53 nationally... fwiw