Txbroadcaster
10-04-2012, 06:57 PM
tune in maybe the best QB in 3A is on the field tonight

Txbroadcaster
10-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Shoot out earlt 14-7 Rangers

jason
10-04-2012, 08:07 PM
how about a big shout out to jason @ stephenville computers (www.stephenvillecomputers.com) for providing the dual monitor set up for the professional statistician....

regaleagle
10-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Sounds to me like Will Campbell, the Lone Star qb, is gonna give our District 10 a run for the money. He's run for one, and passed for 3 TD's in the first half alone. It's now 37-7 and still in the 2nd quarter. This team was rolling pretty good until last week, when they lost to Paris. I don't know the particulars of what happened last week, but sometimes a loss like that can do as much for a team the rest of the season as a win would.

firstdown
10-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Sanger is horrible. They really miss their outstanding QB from last year. On offense they can't stretch the field to open up the run game and can't run the ball well enough to open up the pass game. Defense is small and slow. They will be lucky to win a game this year.

Aesculus gilmus
10-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Sounds to me like Will Campbell, the Lone Star qb, is gonna give our District 10 a run for the money. He's run for one, and passed for 3 TD's in the first half alone. It's now 37-7 and still in the 2nd quarter. This team was rolling pretty good until last week, when they lost to Paris. I don't know the particulars of what happened last week, but sometimes a loss like that can do as much for a team the rest of the season as a win would.

Paris beat Melissa last week.

regaleagle
10-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Ok, I went to MaxPreps and saw that Lone Star lost to Anna last week by 6 pts. That's a surprise.....Anna is in the same district as Melissa and Princeton, and is now 4-1. Hmmmm. It's the Anna Coyotes. I think Abilene Wylie should be called the Coyotes, lol.

regaleagle
10-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Frisco Lone Star 51
Sanger 21

Final

Now Frisco Lone Star is 5-1. Sanger is 0-5.

Aesculus gilmus
10-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Ok, I went to MaxPreps and saw that Lone Star lost to Anna last week by 6 pts. That's a surprise.....Anna is in the same district as Melissa and Princeton, and is now 4-1. Hmmmm. It's the Anna Coyotes. I think Abilene Wylie should be called the Coyotes, lol.

Anna and Melissa should be in the Lingerie League anyhow. J/K fans of those teams. And Princeton should just play chess.

I don't know what Abilene Wylie should be named, but Bulldogs is way overdone as a mascot, for sure. Gilmer plays the Bulldogs tonight and will be playing another team of Bulldogs in the final game of the season. I guess I just don't see any redeeming value in bulldogs, to begin with. I generally like dogs, but not bulldogs.