PDA

View Full Version : Tcu

Emerson1
10-04-2012, 10:43 AM
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2012/10/tcu-starting-quarterback-casey-pachall-arrested-for-dwi.html/

hookandladder
10-04-2012, 11:15 AM
This does not surprise me at all, he is out there for sure.

hollywood
10-04-2012, 11:58 AM
This does not surprise me at all, he is out there for sure.

Frustrating. This kid has a good future but keeps making ignorant decisions that will haunt him forever. His stock is depreciating by the month. Not good.

He was raised well... guess a rebel at heart.

regaleagle
10-04-2012, 12:29 PM
This is what happens to young men in college that don't adhere to the rules of the team, and to society's laws. You just cannot get behind the wheel after consuming alcohol and expect to always get away with it. Sooner or later, you will make a mistake....and BOOM! I must admit I was guilty of the same behavior at his age, but 40 yrs ago is not today. And Ft. Worth(Dallas, Austin, Houston, Lubbock) is not a place you will get a break. I hope this incident will serve as a lesson learned for Casey, and hopefully he will be able to gain a new perspective of his life. Being the starting qb at a major Division I team like TCU is a privelege, and there is always someone waiting in the wings ready to take your place should you stumble. Casey, you have stumbled. Do you have the character and desire to overcome this setback? I hope so.

Bosqueville
10-04-2012, 12:40 PM
It would seem that he has a weakness for partying. This is not the first incident. Such a shame.. So much potential.

Old Timer
10-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Very well stated eagle. It seems that our team loses a game or a teammate every year. Our staff has said time and time again that it's not what you DID that defines your character, it's how you RESPOND. I hope this young man can respond in a good way, knowing that his college football days are over at TCU. The shame of the matter is that people are probably going to stereotype TCU athletes after seeing this incident so soon after the stupidity that was unfolding last spring in Ft. Worth. Coach Patterson, so far as I can tell, is a man of character and integrity. Let's see what direction he leads these young men in the wake of this recent event. I'd be willing to bet that these young men, coaches, and this university will be better off after "trimming the fat", so to speak.

outlaw
10-04-2012, 02:41 PM
This kid is never going to learn

ogg
10-04-2012, 03:08 PM
This is what happens to young men in college that don't adhere to the rules of the team, and to society's laws. You just cannot get behind the wheel after consuming alcohol and expect to always get away with it. Sooner or later, you will make a mistake....and BOOM! I must admit I was guilty of the same behavior at his age, but 40 yrs ago is not today. And Ft. Worth(Dallas, Austin, Houston, Lubbock) is not a place you will get a break. I hope this incident will serve as a lesson learned for Casey, and hopefully he will be able to gain a new perspective of his life. Being the starting qb at a major Division I team like TCU is a privelege, and there is always someone waiting in the wings ready to take your place should you stumble. Casey, you have stumbled. Do you have the character and desire to overcome this setback? I hope so.

Can’t reason with chemical dependence.

Old Tiger
10-04-2012, 08:12 PM
@NBCDFW: TCU starting QB Casey Pachall was arrested overnight Wednesday for DWI, Fort Worth police say.

ccmom
10-04-2012, 08:15 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?119597-Tcu

defense51
10-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Sad story, but if he's not willing to change then Coach Patterson needs to cut his losses and move to QB2.

1st and goal
10-04-2012, 08:58 PM
late to party blue...trying to remember the hard time you gave me about something else....lol

Old Tiger
10-05-2012, 06:32 AM
late to party blue...trying to remember the hard time you gave me about something else....lol

That is a rather ironic thing to say given the story, lol.

coach
10-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Thug

LionFan72
10-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Dang Kids! Given the opportunity of the world, all the ability a given, and just trashing his life! Cmon man, grow up!

jason
10-05-2012, 07:55 AM
should have been kicked off the team when he failed the drug test?

wasn't he roommates with one of the kids that got kicked out of school for participating in the drug ring thing

1st and goal
10-05-2012, 08:01 AM
That is a rather ironic thing to say given the story, lol.

I was wondering if you'd catch my underhanded humor...I'm giving you the blue star today. :)