PDA

View Full Version : LH People needing football this weekend

LHPfactory
10-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Hey all LH folks (or others near by) I know there are no games for Jr High or High School this week...... However...

There is 1 game I encourage anyone who can make it to attend......

Its the Liberty Hill Panthers 6th grade (Varsity for Hill Country League) Vs Burnet Bulldogs.

The game will be played at Panther Stadium at 8:00am (saturday morning).

This group of 6th graders are undefeated and no one has scored on them yet (including scrimmages).

They are running the exact same Offense and Defense as the Jr High and Highschool program out here. You will be amazed at how well these boys have the system down, their timing and execution is outstanding. The Offense and Defensive Lines are phenominal. This is quite an impressive group of boys.

I hope anyone needing some LH football will be able to make it and support this group of kids.

Again its at Panther Stadium behind the elementary school (where the big Panthers play) @ 8:00AM Saturday Morning... Oct 6th....

greendawg84
10-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Go Bulldawgs !

I will be going to MF to watch them take on Cedar Park friday night .

Guess I will pull for CP due to the Green jersey's . Just for you panfan.....

LH Panther Mom
10-02-2012, 07:55 PM
I'll be at the stadium & will try to watch when I get a chance. We'll have breakfast tacos ready to go before 8. They'll be awesome, of course! :D

And is it any doubt that the OL is doing phenomenal with the example they had? ;)

LHPfactory
10-02-2012, 08:48 PM
I'll be at the stadium & will try to watch when I get a chance. We'll have breakfast tacos ready to go before 8. They'll be awesome, of course! :D

And is it any doubt that the OL is doing phenomenal with the example they had? ;)

No doubt at all, I was actually watching that video of ole #74 on youtube again today. My son #30 is the center, he knows it well. He has become quite a little "pancake" chef himself... :)

I cant waint till Saturday... We have an extra twist that all will love, cant let the cat out of the bag till you see it on the field.
This is quite a group.

The Burnet Coach is very competative and always plays us tuff, he will probably have some surprises for us. This will be a fun game.