PDA

View Full Version : I have a complaint on the Wills Point players

3afan2K3
11-14-2003, 10:46 PM
While Forney's award winning drill team was performing, Wills Point came out and started warming up. This was very disrespectful to the band, drill team and the fans watching the award winning show.

dawgmeister
11-14-2003, 11:44 PM
HA, HA, HA... Now get up and go put your big girl panties on! Sounds like the drill team was just trying to keep things interesting so the fans wouldn't get bored and leave early! Wills Point didn't really have a chance in this game. :cool:

Rabbit'93
11-14-2003, 11:47 PM
LOL :D

bd0707
11-15-2003, 12:11 AM
If your getting bored with this kind of inane crap do not post below this line, on the other hand if inane crap is your bag, have a ball.

JasperDog94
11-15-2003, 12:31 AM
3afan2K3:
While Forney's award winning drill team was performing, Wills Point came out and started warming up. This was very disrespectful to the band, drill team and the fans watching the award winning show.But I thought it was you who said, "Who cares about the band, drill team, and all that stuff. Nobody cares about that."
eek! eek! eek!

jason
11-15-2003, 01:53 AM
3afan2K3:
While Forney's award winning drill team was performing, Wills Point came out and started warming up. This was very disrespectful to the band, drill team and the fans watching the award winning show.rotflmao

3afan2K3
11-15-2003, 10:02 AM
jason:

3afan2K3:
While Forney's award winning drill team was performing, Wills Point came out and started warming up. This was very disrespectful to the band, drill team and the fans watching the award winning show.rotflmaoThis is no laughing matter. I think the WP players should apologize

Rabbit'93
11-15-2003, 10:51 AM
:D LMAO :D

3afan
11-15-2003, 11:02 AM
bd0707:
If your getting bored with this kind of inane crap do not post below this line, on the other hand if inane crap is your bag, have a ball.chill out bd, its all in fun .......... :D

Jimbotex40
11-15-2003, 11:04 AM
i would be mad if anyone ever interrupted the nationally famous, Fightin' Texas Aggie Band.

but then again, i dont think anyone would want to since there are 15+ seniors officers of the day lined up on the sidelines with sabers.

Aggies always win halftime.

Rabbit'93
11-15-2003, 11:15 AM
That's about all A&M has goin for it these days...then again that's not sayin much.

3afan
11-15-2003, 11:32 AM
Jimbotex40:
i would be mad if anyone ever interrupted the nationally famous, Fightin' Texas Aggie Band.

but then again, i dont think anyone would want to since there are 15+ seniors officers of the day lined up on the sidelines with sabers.

Aggies always win halftime.:rolleyes:

:D

<small>[ November 15, 2003, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

Jimbotex40
11-15-2003, 11:43 AM
Never say that Aggies don't have much going for themselves. We might not be winning football games right now, but there are time-honored traditions here that are so meaningful, others can't even begin to fathom about it.

Come to a Silver Taps or Muster, and tell me I've got nothing going for myself. Tell that to the family members of a fallen Aggie who are honored at Silver Taps or to the woman who says here and lights a candle for her fallen husband at Muster.

Tell the old Ags who tear up each and every time they hear the Aggie War Hymn that since we're not winning football games, there's no need in showing up.

Aggies are not fair-weather t-sips. We don't stop yelling for our team in Norman as we're about to run out of time versus the #1 OU Sooners. We don't leave the stadium without the singing of the 12th Man song and the aftergame yell practice even though it might be pouring rain.

I know this cannot describe the depths of the Aggie spirit and what it means to us, but do one thing to try and understand it. Ask a former student of the A&M College of Texas if they get a feeling when they turn onto Highway 6 headed towards Aggieland and then drive by Kyle Field (the #1 stadium in college football).

Jimbotex40
11-15-2003, 11:45 AM
*Unless they were a two-percenter, I'd be willing to bet that they do get that feeling*

Rabbit'93
11-15-2003, 12:05 PM
You're a fish right? You can tell.

I know all about your traditions, your yells, the Elephant walk, the dixie chicken ring dunk, hulabaloo, whoop, fish camp, Texas Ave, midnight yell, the quad, and whatever else you can come up with.

Quit getting your panties in a bundle kid. since you've been to school all you've talk about on this board is aggie this and aggie that. This thread wasn't even about aggies. Not everyone is brainwashed.

Jimbotex40
11-15-2003, 12:10 PM
I recited an example by saying that I would be upset if someone did that to our band.

And yes, I will turn this into an Aggie thread the instant anyone tries to tell me that we don't have much going for ourselves.

bigdogsbulldogmom
11-15-2003, 12:16 PM
Gig em Aggies

PPHSfan
11-15-2003, 12:18 PM
Jimbo, shouldn't you be shining somebodys boots or something? :D

Jimbotex40
11-15-2003, 12:19 PM
Nah, we don't have a home game this week.

Rabdad
11-15-2003, 01:16 PM
Hey Jimbo.
We sure miss you this year on the sidelines, getting us fired up.
We might need you this next week against Carthage.

turbostud
11-15-2003, 02:02 PM
I thought that the butt "whoopin" that OK put on ATM last week would shut the aggies up for a while. Guess not.

BrittWP03
11-15-2003, 03:27 PM
award winning drill team...hmm. not tryin' to hate but...and our guys werent try*n to be disrespectful-but if you were losin' like they were, you prolly wouldnt care either, ya know

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2003, 03:57 PM
BrittWP03:
award winning drill team...hmm. not tryin' to hate but...and our guys werent try*n to be disrespectful-but if you were losin' like they were, you prolly wouldnt care either, ya know3afan2K3 was just trying to be funny, but it didn't work. You have to go back about a week to understand.

lepfan
11-15-2003, 03:58 PM
Jimbotex40:

Aggies always win halftime.Like they would use those sabers...LOL...

lepfan
11-15-2003, 04:01 PM
turbostud:
I thought that the butt "whoopin" that OK put on ATM last week would shut the aggies up for a while. Guess not.There is one in every crowd. Boomer Sooner!!!

3afan2K3
11-15-2003, 04:01 PM
LH Panther Mom:

BrittWP03:
award winning drill team...hmm. not tryin' to hate but...and our guys werent try*n to be disrespectful-but if you were losin' like they were, you prolly wouldnt care either, ya know3afan2K3 was just trying to be funny, but it didn't work. You have to go back about a week to understand..

jason:
rotflmaoI amuse some people

lepfan
11-15-2003, 04:03 PM
LH Panther Mom:

BrittWP03:
award winning drill team...hmm. not tryin' to hate but...and our guys werent try*n to be disrespectful-but if you were losin' like they were, you prolly wouldnt care either, ya know3afan2K3 was just trying to be funny, but it didn't work. You have to go back about a week to understand.That was a fun thread...but if you did not read it you could not understand 3afan2k's humor.

<small>[ November 15, 2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2003, 04:04 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong, 3afan2k3 - I got the humor in it. Of course, since you know Jason better than most folks on here, you should know he's easily amused. (JK, Jason) :D

<small>[ November 15, 2003, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: LH Panther Mom ]</small>

3afan2K3
11-15-2003, 04:16 PM
I'm easily entertained, the show "Jackass" and "Viva La Bam" make me laugh

3afan
11-15-2003, 04:29 PM
LH Panther Mom:

BrittWP03:
award winning drill team...hmm. not tryin' to hate but...and our guys werent try*n to be disrespectful-but if you were losin' like they were, you prolly wouldnt care either, ya know3afan2K3 was just trying to be funny, but it didn't work. You have to go back about a week to understand.i thought it worked fine !!!!!!!!!!!

vfunk
11-15-2003, 06:11 PM
jimbo...if the ags have so much goin for em...maybe you can teach them how to build a bonfire...ohhhhh...did i say that?? yep...i did.

3afan
11-15-2003, 06:24 PM
vfunk:
jimbo...if the ags have so much goin for em...maybe you can teach them how to build a bonfire...ohhhhh...did i say that?? yep...i did..
eek!
PENALTY FLAG - UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT ..........

Bandera YaYa
11-15-2003, 06:45 PM
Jimbotex40:

Aggies always win halftime....like we're supposed to be scared they would cut our heads off, or something??? How dumb! :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
11-15-2003, 06:49 PM
Ask a former student of the A&M College of Texas if they get a feeling when they turn onto Highway 6 headed towards Aggieland and then drive by Kyle Field (the #1 stadium in college football).[/QB][/QUOTE]

..I think you can take Imodium AD for that... :p

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2003, 06:53 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Ask a former student of the A&M College of Texas if they get a feeling when they turn onto Highway 6 headed towards Aggieland and then drive by Kyle Field (the #1 stadium in college football)...I think you can take Imodium AD for that... :p [/QB][/QUOTE]
ROFLMAO http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/lachen/laughing-smiley-018.gif http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/lachen/laughing-smiley-018.gif

lepfan
11-15-2003, 07:34 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Ask a former student of the A&M College of Texas if they get a feeling when they turn onto Highway 6 headed towards Aggieland and then drive by Kyle Field (the #1 stadium in college football)...I think you can take Imodium AD for that... :p [/QB][/QUOTE]

#1 football field?????

Jimbotex40
11-15-2003, 08:39 PM
vfunk, i wont even respond to your vulgar statement. the fact that you havent edited it by now shows that you are headed for a place that i dont even care to imagine.

lepfan, we have the #1 college football stadium, not field as you cogitated. all grass fields are pretty much alike. thus, as i orginally stated, its the stadium that was ranked #1.

Jimbotex40
11-16-2003, 09:00 PM
Due to the fact that no one has said anything about vfunk's comment, I will bring it up for conversation one more time before I say what I think about it.

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2003, 09:09 PM
I'm just playing with you...but I agree, that comment was gross, but maybe he (she?) didn't realize how it would sound...My daughter was dating a boy in the corp and he had just left the site and driven home to see her...He was stunned when I told him what had happened....And, our pastors son was actually on the stack when the accident happened...luckily, he was hurt, except for bruises and such....it was a horrible accident.....

GlenRosePoster
11-16-2003, 09:11 PM
Now i hate the Aggies, but thats pretty bad to make fun of something like that that involves the deaths of many. Thats a huge disrespect to the people that died and their families.

<small>[ November 16, 2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: GlenRosePoster ]</small>

Jimbotex40
11-16-2003, 10:19 PM
anyone else care to comment?

vfunk
11-16-2003, 10:26 PM
ill reply...my point is...i dont think its fair to those who lost their life that such a university sponsered event would be so poorly regulated. I believe students deserve better. And I think if A&M were such a high quality school they would have provided that supervision. I wish harm on no one...but sometimes it takes a bold statement to get a response.

vfunk
11-16-2003, 10:28 PM
jimbo...what makes your grass field superior to others?? if all grass fields are pretty much the same...why is yours number one?? just wondering. im thinking that if it is so good...you dont lose so many game this year....but what do i know?

jason
11-16-2003, 10:31 PM
Bandera YaYa:
I'm just playing with you...but I agree, that comment was gross, but maybe he (she?) didn't realize how it would sound...My daughter was dating a boy in the corp and he had just left the site and driven home to see her...He was stunned when I told him what had happened....And, our pastors son was actually on the stack when the accident happened...luckily, he was hurt, except for bruises and such....it was a horrible accident.....you mean luckily he wasn't hurt...

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2003, 10:34 PM
jason:

Bandera YaYa:
I'm just playing with you...but I agree, that comment was gross, but maybe he (she?) didn't realize how it would sound...My daughter was dating a boy in the corp and he had just left the site and driven home to see her...He was stunned when I told him what had happened....And, our pastors son was actually on the stack when the accident happened...luckily, he was hurt, except for bruises and such....it was a horrible accident.....you mean luckily he wasn't hurt.....OOOOps!! yeah, ...sorry.. :o

3afan
11-16-2003, 10:38 PM
Jimbotex40:
Due to the fact that no one has said anything about vfunk's comment, I will bring it up for conversation one more time before I say what I think about it..
i threw a flag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bandera YaYa
11-16-2003, 10:39 PM
I understand what you mean, about "an accident just waiting to happen". But from what I understand, the bonfire is very much planned by engineers and the such. I just think it was a HUGE risk to take, year after year. Of course no one involved with the planning or execution, thought it would happen. It was just a horrible accident. I'm glad they have scaled it down now.
No tradition is worth someone getting hurt, much less killed.

Ranger05
11-16-2003, 10:52 PM
U got to be kidding me. The football players have a right to warm up. Most people come to watch the football game not the band perform. The football team is pretty much the #1 priority in the game thats the reason why it is called a FOOTBALL GAME.

lepfan
11-16-2003, 10:54 PM
Jimbotex40:
Due to the fact that no one has said anything about vfunk's comment, I will bring it up for conversation one more time before I say what I think about it.nobody cares...and it is your attitude that is to blame :p (let me add this...it is not that nobody cares about the accident...do not get me wrong...it is that nobody cares to respond)

<small>[ November 16, 2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

lepfan
11-16-2003, 11:01 PM
vfunk:
jimbo...what makes your grass field superior to others?? if all grass fields are pretty much the same...why is yours number one?? just wondering. im thinking that if it is so good...you dont lose so many game this year....but what do i know?He is "one of THOSE" Aggies who thinks that everyone else's "stuff" is inferior :mad: this attitude sometimes gives the other "normal" aggies a bad rep...sorry jimbo but this is my opinion of you based on your past posts :D and does not reflect my opinion of all Aggies :D

<small>[ November 16, 2003, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

vfunk
11-16-2003, 11:02 PM
now that others have said what they think....tell us what you think jimbo...im interested to see. everyone knows what an accident is...but i want to see your defense on how that accident could not have been prevented. the fact is, this accident could have been. im sorry if i offended you with my earlier post, but if someone doesnt create controversy....then everyone would agree with everything. patiently waiting...former forney grad....vfunk....by the way...you followed in my footsteps in highschool...maybe in life youll do the same...look at the big picture.

jason
11-16-2003, 11:04 PM
vfunk:
now that others have said what they think....tell us what you think jimbo...im interested to see. everyone knows what an accident is...but i want to see your defense on how that accident could not have been prevented. the fact is, this accident could have been. im sorry if i offended you with my earlier post, but if someone doesnt create controversy....then everyone would agree with everything. patiently waiting...former forney grad....vfunk....by the way...you followed in my footsteps in highschool...maybe in life youll do the same...look at the big picture.hes at A&M...already off the path of your footsteps...

Jimbotex40
11-16-2003, 11:14 PM
I'm pretty sure that I would never follow in the footsteps of someone who has in them, the pure evilness and maliciousness to make a statement of that matter.

And I'll admit, I have no clue who you are.

vfunk
11-16-2003, 11:17 PM
whether you know who i am or not...you atill mentioned nothing of the event that enraged you so. you said yourself that you would tell us how you felt. we are waiting...jason...i assume you know who i am.

jason
11-16-2003, 11:26 PM
vfunk:
whether you know who i am or not...you atill mentioned nothing of the event that enraged you so. you said yourself that you would tell us how you felt. we are waiting...jason...i assume you know who i am.check PM...

<small>[ November 16, 2003, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

Jimbotex40
11-16-2003, 11:30 PM
What I just mentioned is what enraged me so.

Your, as I put it before, "pure evilness and maliciousness to make a statement of that matter", is what enraged me.

It's not something that you have to look into deeply. Your statement was just straight up evil. What else can I say about it?

3afan
11-16-2003, 11:33 PM
OK, thats enuf boys .........

vfunk
11-16-2003, 11:37 PM
what is evil and malicious about it??? the fact that i think students deserve a fair chance at life?? maybe you should read it all and understand it before you respond.