More 3A rankings

garciap77
10-01-2012, 03:32 PM
http://www.texashsfootball.com/rankings/2012/txhsfb/3awk5.htm
More 3A rankings

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Animals/emoticons-snake.gif

orange machine
10-01-2012, 03:56 PM
No way on Gods great planet should Celina or Argyle be ranked above Stephenville after some of the teams they have beat.

garciap77
10-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Celina is #1 in my poll! Followed by Wylie and then everyone else!

hollywood
10-01-2012, 04:50 PM
This poll is probably the most inaccurate one out there for sure... if there is such a thing.

gambler1606
10-01-2012, 08:43 PM
No way on Gods great planet should Celina or Argyle be ranked above Stephenville after some of the teams they have beat.

Why not?

Ville-D
10-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Stephenville is clearly a #10 in big bad 3a. We'd be #3 in 4a, but everybody knows 4a sucks.

Put it on paper!

OldBison75
10-01-2012, 10:34 PM
The number of A's you represent has nothing to do with the quality of the team you field. This is high school football, played with an oblong ball that bounces in very weird ways, by young men that are faced with many different forces that are affecting them on a daily basis. The only sure thing in this atmosphere is that when you least expect it, something will happen that you have to shake your head and say, "I can't believe that just happened!"

On any given night in Texas High School football, any team can beat another. Never be the one to say it is impossible as that is surely the night it will happen.

OldBison75
10-01-2012, 10:35 PM
The number of A's you represent has nothing to do with the quality of the team you field. This is high school football, played with an oblong ball that bounces in very weird ways, by young men that are faced with many different forces that are affecting them on a daily basis. The only sure thing in this atmosphere is that when you least expect it, something will happen that you have to shake your head and say, "I can't believe that just happened!"

On any given night in Texas High School football, any team can beat another. Never be the one to say it is impossible as that is surely the night it will happen.

ccmom
10-01-2012, 10:38 PM

You can say that again...in fact, you already did! ;)

garciap77
10-01-2012, 10:42 PM
What's with all the double posting? At first I thought it was only the East Texas posters, but now I don't know what's going on!!!

Ville-D
10-01-2012, 10:46 PM

Put it on paper!

OldBison75
10-01-2012, 10:47 PM
I don't know what happened to mine. I hit quick reply and the screen went crazy and when I went back to the forum I had posted twice.

Ville-D
10-01-2012, 10:47 PM

Put it on paper!

LH Panther Mom
10-02-2012, 08:18 PM
I don't usually comment on rankings, but two 2-3 teams in the top 15 in Region I ? :vrycnfsd: