PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs Ingelside

Pages : 1 [2]

MustangFootball
10-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Wow may be a long night 67 Bearden is still out may be our best offensive lineman along with Mellert another O-lineman.

SintonFan
10-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Ingleside up 21-7. :eek:

SintonFan
10-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Two turnovers at least for Sinton resulting in 14 points for Ingleside.

Come on Pirates!!!! Let's get it going!!!!

Just got off work and am getting updates from Izz.

SintonFan
10-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Ingleside holds and scores another TD after a good punt return by Barolle to the Pirate 33. 27-7 with less than 3 minutes left in the half. :eek: :eek:

SintonFan
10-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Sinton down 27-7 at the half! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ranger354
10-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Ingleside holding on every play it seems, but Sinton is still getting an ASS whooping tonight. Three turnovers don't help, but Sintons D hasn't stopped anything. Ingleside much better and faster (#5 )then expected.

29-3aFAN
10-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Ouch
Sinton down 27-7 at the half! :eek: :eek: :eek:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Sinton doesn't have the defensive lineman or linebackers to run the same defense they used on Ingleside the last two season and Hesseltine is tearing it apart. Ingleside players executing the plays but the plays being called has a lot to do with it. Going to be tough as the defense has struggled all season to make a comeback.

Offensively going to have to hold on to the ball better, Mustangs stripping the ball on those 2 fumbles.

Ingleside gets the ball to start 2nd half

sinfan75
10-12-2012, 08:56 PM
I had a strange feelin this would happen.

99IHSMustang
10-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Marquise is putting everything he has into that 5' 3" frame of his. His running game is looking really good tonight. Barajas is on target amd receivers are making good catches.

99IHSMustang
10-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Good Job Mustangs!

SintonFan
10-12-2012, 09:25 PM
*looking up* lah lah lah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qONwyLxGaM

SintonFan
10-12-2012, 09:26 PM
*head down* What I see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQLROtnPd1o

:(:(:(

SintonFan
10-12-2012, 09:28 PM
34-7 Mustangs! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

AP Panther Fan
10-12-2012, 09:40 PM
34-7 Mustangs! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Goodness, is it a full moon or what? This is surprising to say the least...on a sidenote, OG is kicking Rockport's butt, I believe.

SintonFan
10-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Goodness, is it a full moon or what? This is surprising to say the least...on a sidenote, OG is kicking Rockport's butt, I believe.

I think I might have been a little optimistic. lol

Then again, our Coach Allen, in the paper said Ingleside was pretty damn good(my words, not his). :doh:

Vrabird
10-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Sinton needs to quit reading about how good they are and start playing some football!! Ingleside is not going to roll over and give them anything!!

SintonFan
10-12-2012, 09:47 PM

What was the name of that restaurant in Ingleside that wasn't open tonight?

sinfan75
10-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Sinton is playin a team there level and the D is gettin hammered. Had a feeling this would happen just not this bad. I can see Sinton a 3rd place team at best in district unless they get their D straightened out but I think it's a little late in the year for that.

Vrabird
10-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Sinton is playin a team there level and the D is gettin hammered. Had a feeling this would happen just not this bad. I can see Sinton a 3rd place team at best in district unless they get their D straightened out but I think it's a little late in the year for that.

Any Updates?

sinfan75
10-12-2012, 10:19 PM
34-13 Final Ingleside

Vrabird
10-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Not good at all!

99IHSMustang
10-12-2012, 10:35 PM
34-13 Final Ingleside

Marquise probably had close to 180 yds rushing. Barajas had that or more in passing. The Defesne played lights out. Ingleside really showed up this game. Receivers were catching the ball and the biggest factor is that Ingleside had 0 turnovers. I think Ingleside's pre-district schedule had something to do with it. Good job Mustangs!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Marquise probably had close to 180 yds rushing. Barajas had that or more in passing. The Defesne played lights out. Ingleside really showed up this game. Receivers were catching the ball and the biggest factor is that Ingleside had 0 turnovers. I think Ingleside's pre-district schedule had something to do with it. Good job Mustangs!pre district schedule had nothing to do with this game. Ingleside coaching put their players in position to succeed in this game. This game went pretty much like the Yoakum game, score on first drive and nothing after that and defensively have been giving up big yardage every game but the offensive scoring had made it a non factor. Great job on Ingleside defense setting up and forcing the turnovers to change how this game would go early on.

Good win for Ingleside, most likely the div 1 rep with Rockport struggling, good luck the rest of the year as we most likely don't face off again this season.

Cool_Arrow
10-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Wouldn't Sinton this year be considered bigger and faster than in 2010?

This game clearly showed that this team is nowhere near the 2010 team. This was a big eye opener for the Pirates if they don't get it together they may miss playoffs.

MUSTANG69
10-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Enjoy the game! :)

Thank you. I had an exceptionally good time at the game.:)

99IHSMustang
10-12-2012, 11:14 PM
I forgot one thing, how do some of you want your crow cooked? From personal experience (last year's game vs Sinton) cooking it with extra spice helps... :D

MUSTANG69
10-12-2012, 11:21 PM
i'm so confident i'll add another touchdown with xp good to my prediction :)

Sinton 50 Ingleside 28

Uh you wanna rethink that?:)

MUSTANG69
10-12-2012, 11:23 PM
I forgot one thing, how do some of you want your crow cooked? From personal experience (last year's game vs Sinton) cooking it with extra spice helps... :D:2thumbsup

SintonFan
10-13-2012, 12:33 AM
This game clearly showed that this team is nowhere near the 2010 team. This was a big eye opener for the Pirates if they don't get it together they may miss playoffs.

Mr. Arrow. A question is a question. Presumptions nonetheless. :(

SintonFan
10-13-2012, 12:38 AM
I forgot one thing, how do some of you want your crow cooked? From personal experience (last year's game vs Sinton) cooking it with extra spice helps... :D

Congratulations to the Mustangs! You guys obviously were much better than I gave you credit. Good luck from here on out!
Crap. Pirates took a shellacking! Re-group Sinton Pirates and come back stronger next week. :):):)

99IHSMustang
10-13-2012, 08:16 AM
As always. Good talking to you Izz.

Likewise SF!

YTBulldogs
10-13-2012, 08:24 AM
I predicted a close one, no way I seen a blow out though. :doh:

pirate4state
10-13-2012, 09:50 AM
Thank you. I had an exceptionally good time at the game.:)

:) I'm sure your recently departed friend was smiling down.

I forgot one thing, how do some of you want your crow cooked? From personal experience (last year's game vs Sinton) cooking it with extra spice helps... :D I'll just take mine raw since I still feel like puking after that showing last night.

Congrats. See ya next year! :wave:

Sinton94
10-13-2012, 10:31 AM
Congrats to the Ingleside boys.

Very wierd night for Sinton........Sinton over confident and under prepared. Ingleside prepared, ready to play and they wanted it more. Turnovers killed us and we never looked in sync after the first drive. Very surprised we didn't do anthing different on offense......Ingleside committed to stopping the run and we just couldn't adjust......we can't win games scoring only 14 points. I'm sure we will learn from this loss as we get ready for OG. Hang in there Pirates and get refocused!

Phil C
10-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Congratulations to Ingleside. They took advantage of opportunities to get the win. Pirates need to concentrate on turning it around to get to playoffs. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

Rudy Davila's Dad had to move to Ingleside for business reasons and now he plays for Ingleside. But his Dad was a Pirate supporter when we lived here and his oldest (I think) son was a big help to us about ten years ago when we won State in baseball and were runner-ups one year. I was pleased when Ruby was announced the applause he got from the Sinton folks also which made me proud of Sinton's good sportsmanship and memory.

Good luck to Ingleside the rest of way and Pirates let's turn it around and beat Orange Grove this coming week.

garza0
10-13-2012, 05:11 PM

did they really just compare the 2010 sinton team to this years team haha NO WAY the 2010 teams for Ingleside and Sinton were BIG n FAST

cboycansurvive
10-13-2012, 05:14 PM
Of course every fan hopes their team will win and should, but what side of the ball or key positions do you think Ingleside is better than Sinton?

Defense
Offense
Special teams
Coaching
QB
RB's
Rcv's
DB's
OL
DL
LB
Play Makers
Speed
Home Field
Tradition / Pride / Fans
Extra motivation
PUNTER

I'll start........Ingleside has home field. Good Luck Pirates and do your talking on the field!

I don't agree with you on QB and RB.....but for grins I'll call it a tie.......Handson and Garcia can settle that debate on Friday.
I think Sinton has the edge in
Overall Offense
O LINE
Kick and punt returns
Overall speed
Playmakers
Rcv's
DB's
Coaching
Punting
History / Tradition in big games
Extra motivation

Should be a great football Environment and looking forward to the matchup!:evilgrin:

Wrong in all categories!

cboycansurvive
10-13-2012, 05:20 PM
Sinton in this one, may not be close.

Buff- you know better than to underestimate those Mustangs!
:wave:

Phil C
10-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Buff- you know better than to underestimate those Mustangs!
:wave:

Too bad you didn't post this before the game then I would have thought of you as a better soothsayer. :)

Phil C
10-13-2012, 06:52 PM
With the way UT played I wish they would hire Ingleside's head coach. I think he would do great.

MustangFootball
10-13-2012, 10:58 PM
I pick the Mustangs(homer pick) to win by a touchdown but I never saw this coming. Sinton has a good team and that QB is bigger than I remember since last year... He's gonna give this district fits for a couple more years.

MUSTANG69
10-14-2012, 08:44 PM
[QUOTE=pirate4state;1702797]:) I'm sure your recently departed friend was smiling down.

Probably so. Probably so.

MUSTANG69
10-14-2012, 09:03 PM

I really don't think Sinton will miss the playoffs. I think Orange Grove, Sinton and Ingleside will all beat West Oso, Robstown and Rockport-Fulton. If this assumption is correct the worse case scenario for Sinton is 3rd place. Mathematically a 3-way tie for first is possible. I think Sinton will beat Orange Grove because the Pirate offense is good and I don't think Orange Gerove has faced anything like it.