PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M 58, Arkansas 10

navscanmaster
09-29-2012, 03:24 PM
That gets the SEC and Arky losing streaks in the rear view mirror all in one. Arkansas is really struggling, but the Aggies looked good all around. Ole Miss up next.

Saggy Aggie
09-29-2012, 03:56 PM
A&m is gonna lose to Bama, but I'm not convinced anyone else is going to beat us :)

navscanmaster
09-29-2012, 04:18 PM
A&m is gonna lose to Bama, but I'm not convinced anyone else is going to beat us :)

Convinced? No, but I still think Miss St. and LSU will win, besides Bama of course. Does A&M have a chance to finish the season with 10 wins? Yeah, they do. There is a lot of business to take care of before then. Like my first post, Ole Miss is up next...

Saggy Aggie
09-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Convinced? No, but I still think Miss St. and LSU will win, besides Bama of course. Does A&M have a chance to finish the season with 10 wins? Yeah, they do. There is a lot of business to take care of before then. Like my first post, Ole Miss is up next...

Yeah lol I wasn't saying we're gonna win, but I believe we have a legit shot in every game except Bama, cuz they're head and shoulders better than everyone.

OldBison75
09-29-2012, 09:10 PM
The Aggies are quickly becoming a very dangerous team to face. Manziel is just reckless enough to be a major headache for any defensive coordinator. He is so unpredictable that if you give him any opening he will burn you quick. He is a much better passer than I thought.

The defense is really stepping up right now. Look out if this bunch builds up some confidence. The tools are there to be pretty dominate.

I think the Aggies just might surprise alot of people in the SEC this year.

zebrablue2
09-30-2012, 06:31 AM
Congrats to my Aggies, good win...:2thumbsup

Lion70
09-30-2012, 07:50 AM
Congrats to my Aggies, good win...:2thumbsup

Every game on here is winnable and loseable. I still see 8 wins at best. Lsu is at home and its before they play bama.