PDA

View Full Version : poll of nfl replacement refs proves incompetence....

jason
09-26-2012, 09:55 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img266/747/nflq.jpg

outlaw
09-26-2012, 10:17 AM
Lmao

Z's daddy
09-26-2012, 10:18 AM
classic

95mustang
09-26-2012, 10:57 AM
This is funny! However, I don't think the replacement refs are the problem. I know their lack of making the appropriate calls is frustrating, but are they trained to work NFL games? Are the used to the speed of the NFL? The NFL and the real refs are where the blame lies for this disaster. Who wouldn't want to ref an NFL game if given the chance? The replacement refs are doing what is asked of them and officiating games even though they have not been properly trained nor been exposed to the NFL speed before.

Z's daddy
09-26-2012, 11:09 AM
The three referees in question during this play have never officiated a game above D2 football. The one who signaled TD has only beena n official for 4 years, and nothing above D3. The frustration is with the officials. The anger is with the NFL.

Farmersfan
09-26-2012, 02:24 PM
The three referees in question during this play have never officiated a game above D2 football. The one who signaled TD has only beena n official for 4 years, and nothing above D3. The frustration is with the officials. The anger is with the NFL.

And this was only 1 play. I remember 1000s of plays that were screwed up by the regular refs over the years. I agree with 95Mustang, the missed calls and mistakes for these guys are being escalated wayyyyyyy out context by media and fans. The few really, really, really sorry calls are a problem. But it should have been expected we would get those mistakes from a bunch of rookies..........

defense51
09-26-2012, 03:26 PM
It's still better than no football !