PDA

View Full Version : G2's Bachelor weekend starts in one hour

Gsquared
09-26-2012, 07:45 AM
Mrs. G2 is going with the fam to Padre until Monday. That means I aint gotta wear pants (except to the studio tonight and to Gladewater Friday and Snyder Saturday) AND, she left me in charge so I am boss of the dog while she is gone. Life is good, life is real good.

garciap77
09-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Mrs. G2 is going with the fam to Padre until Monday. That means I aint gotta wear pants (except to the studio tonight and to Gladewater Friday and Snyder Saturday) AND, she left me in charge so I am boss of the dog while she is gone. Life is good, life is real good.

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Drinks/drinking-58.gif

Inmateboss
09-26-2012, 08:40 AM

TOGA TOGA TOGA!!!!!!!!!

Expect to win, Play to win!!! Go Graham Steers
Go # 5

Txbroadcaster
09-26-2012, 08:42 AM
Scary thing is..we both have run of our houses this week..my wife is Baltimore..so tonight the show might end up in Lew Sterrett

Inmateboss
09-26-2012, 08:43 AM
Always invite some cops!!! It couldn't hurt!!!!

Go # 5

Gsquared
09-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Always invite some cops!!! It couldn't hurt!!!!

Go # 5

Good thinkin!!!!!!

Gsquared
09-26-2012, 10:33 AM
A dangerous drinking practice known as "butt chugging" sent a University of Tennessee student to the hospital with severe alcohol poisoning this weekend.

Early Saturday, 20-year-old Alexander P. Broughton of Pi Kappa Alpha was brought to the emergency room and showed a blood-alcohol level thought to be "well over" .4, according to the Kentucky News Sentinel. They believe he ingested the alcohol by butt chugging. Broughton appeared to be "extremely intoxicated and showed signs of physical and possible sexual assault," a report obtained by the Kentucky News Sentinel states.

Butt chugging was formally known as an alcohol enema. An individual basically "drinks" the fluid into his or her rectum with a tube or hose. The alcohol's effects come quickly and potently.

In the house, officers found several young males passed out in their bedrooms with "bags from wine boxes, some empty and some partially empty, strewn across the halls and rooms."

Columbia Health's Go Ask Alice! forum addressed the issue of butt chugging back in 2006.

"Because the primary job of the intestines is to absorb nutrients into the body, if you put alcohol directly into your colon, it will be absorbed much more rapidly than it would be if it entered your body orally," Columbia Health's "Alice" said to an inquiring student. "It can make you very drunk, very quickly. Because everyone's body is different, it's hard to judge how much or how quickly an alcohol enema would affect any one person."

Alcohol enemas can be very dangerous or even deadly because an individual can "use too much alcohol or keep it inside for too long." Once alcohol enters the bloodstream, it cannot get back out. In 2004, a Texas woman was accused of giving her husband a sherry enema that caused his death, Reuters previously reported.

Butt chugging is not the only dangerous way students experiment with alcohol.

Last November, KPHO News reported that teens were using vodka tampons to get drunk. The tampon is soaked in vodka, inserted into the body, and the alcohol is absorbed without the barrier of the stomach. This is not a trend solely practiced by females, as males insert it into their rectums.

"Quicker high -- they think it's going to last longer; it's more intense," Dr. Dan Quan from Maricopa Medical Center told KPHO News. Adding that "if the person does pass out or lose consciousness, health care professionals won't necessarily know that they have to look in those areas, and that may delay treatment."

After the butt-chugging incident, Broughton was released from treatment on Sunday afternoon, according to The Memphis Commercial Appeal. The fraternity was put on a 30-day administrative suspension by Pi Kappa Alpha International, pending a decision on whether the action will be permanent.

Mark Broughton, the victim's father, told The Commercial Appeal that the incident "is not as has been reported, and we want to get our side out. ... From our standpoint, what has been reported is not what occurred."

The university released the following statement to WBIR:

"University officials are currently conducting an investigation into allegations involving the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity chapter and incidents that occurred over the weekend. Due to the gravity of the allegations, interim sanctions have already been imposed upon the chapter and will remain in effect until the investigation is concluded and final reports are available."

RELATED ON HUFFPOST:

44INAROW
09-26-2012, 10:51 AM
I can't wait for dad's explanation.........

Inmateboss
09-26-2012, 11:06 AM
Ahhhh remember the good ole days when you played quarters, and just drank till you got buzzed real good!!! Hooking somebodies butt up to a box of wine just doesn't have "party" written all over it to me!!! I don't want to have to teach my son to to play quarters, but I will if I have to!! That would be better than him being the "BUTT" of a joke!!!

Go # 5

ccmom
09-26-2012, 02:19 PM
A dangerous drinking practice known as "butt chugging" sent a University of Tennessee student to the hospital with severe alcohol poisoning this weekend.

Early Saturday, 20-year-old Alexander P. Broughton of Pi Kappa Alpha was brought to the emergency room and showed a blood-alcohol level thought to be "well over" .4, according to the Kentucky News Sentinel. They believe he ingested the alcohol by butt chugging. Broughton appeared to be "extremely intoxicated and showed signs of physical and possible sexual assault," a report obtained by the Kentucky News Sentinel states.

Butt chugging was formally known as an alcohol enema. An individual basically "drinks" the fluid into his or her rectum with a tube or hose. The alcohol's effects come quickly and potently.

In the house, officers found several young males passed out in their bedrooms with "bags from wine boxes, some empty and some partially empty, strewn across the halls and rooms."

Columbia Health's Go Ask Alice! forum addressed the issue of butt chugging back in 2006.

"Because the primary job of the intestines is to absorb nutrients into the body, if you put alcohol directly into your colon, it will be absorbed much more rapidly than it would be if it entered your body orally," Columbia Health's "Alice" said to an inquiring student. "It can make you very drunk, very quickly. Because everyone's body is different, it's hard to judge how much or how quickly an alcohol enema would affect any one person."

Alcohol enemas can be very dangerous or even deadly because an individual can "use too much alcohol or keep it inside for too long." Once alcohol enters the bloodstream, it cannot get back out. In 2004, a Texas woman was accused of giving her husband a sherry enema that caused his death, Reuters previously reported.

Butt chugging is not the only dangerous way students experiment with alcohol.

Last November, KPHO News reported that teens were using vodka tampons to get drunk. The tampon is soaked in vodka, inserted into the body, and the alcohol is absorbed without the barrier of the stomach. This is not a trend solely practiced by females, as males insert it into their rectums.

"Quicker high -- they think it's going to last longer; it's more intense," Dr. Dan Quan from Maricopa Medical Center told KPHO News. Adding that "if the person does pass out or lose consciousness, health care professionals won't necessarily know that they have to look in those areas, and that may delay treatment."

After the butt-chugging incident, Broughton was released from treatment on Sunday afternoon, according to The Memphis Commercial Appeal. The fraternity was put on a 30-day administrative suspension by Pi Kappa Alpha International, pending a decision on whether the action will be permanent.

Mark Broughton, the victim's father, told The Commercial Appeal that the incident "is not as has been reported, and we want to get our side out. ... From our standpoint, what has been reported is not what occurred."

The university released the following statement to WBIR:

"University officials are currently conducting an investigation into allegations involving the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity chapter and incidents that occurred over the weekend. Due to the gravity of the allegations, interim sanctions have already been imposed upon the chapter and will remain in effect until the investigation is concluded and final reports are available."

RELATED ON HUFFPOST:

Good grief!! I thought I tried everything in college, but wow...

Inmateboss
09-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Good grief!! I thought I tried everything in college, but wow...

No no don't do it!!! It was posted as a safety notice!!! Not a suggestion !!!

Go # 5

Gsquared
09-26-2012, 02:37 PM
No no don't do it!!! It was posted as a safety notice!!! Not a suggestion !!!

Go # 5

No sir, I didnt have safety in mind when I posted that. CCMOM, its COMPLETELY SAFE. Just cuz the Surgeon General doesnt condone it, doesnt mean its not safe. Those guys just couldnt handle thier a$$ liquor.

ccmom
09-26-2012, 02:41 PM
No sir, I didnt have safety in mind when I posted that. CCMOM, its COMPLETELY SAFE. Just cuz the Surgeon General doesnt condone it, doesnt mean its not safe. Those guys just couldnt handle thier a$$ liquor.

Ok....that literally made me laugh out loud.

Inmateboss
09-26-2012, 02:54 PM
I guess it would work with a keg of beer then, huh????

Go # 5

Gsquared
09-26-2012, 03:14 PM
I guess it would work with a keg of beer then, huh????

Go # 5

If your butt is big enough, yeah, a keg.

defense51
09-26-2012, 03:19 PM

Pants? We don't need no stinkin' pants!

Gsquared
09-26-2012, 03:22 PM
Pants? We don't need no stinkin' pants!

Pants smants, I aint gonna wear any, and , Im gonna eat whatever I want whenever I want

defense51
09-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Pants smants, I aint gonna wear any, and , Im gonna eat whatever I want whenever I want

Cause you're the boss and the dog can't do a damn thing about it!

Gsquared
09-26-2012, 03:26 PM
Cause you're the boss and the dog can't do a damn thing about it!
Exactly! Not a damn thing about it! He freaks me out a bit when he just sits there and stares at me when im doing certain things though.

defense51
09-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Exactly! Not a damn thing about it! He freaks me out a bit when he just sits there and stares at me when im doing certain things though.

Probably a good thing dogs can't talk or operate a video camera... We'd all be in trouble then!

Gsquared
09-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Probably a good thing dogs can't talk or operate a video camera... We'd all be in trouble then!
Yea true!!!!

bobcat1
09-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Nice!:clap:

Gsquared
09-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Went to Home Depot and got some 3/4" Plastic tubing. Gonna be a great weekend.

defense51
09-27-2012, 08:35 AM
Over the cheeks and past the bum, look out stomach here it comes...

Gsquared
09-27-2012, 08:47 AM
Over the cheeks and past the bum, look out stomach here it comes...

Awesome!!!!

garciap77
09-27-2012, 08:59 AM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Laie_48.gif

BwdLion73
09-27-2012, 10:00 AM

Anyone think he might need to go with a larger size? :)

Bullaholic
09-27-2012, 10:04 AM

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/oldcowboy.jpg

Oh, my!

Inmateboss
09-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Anyone think he might need to go with a larger size? :)

That should be about right for scotch!! Bigger for wine, smaller for beer!!

Go # 5

BwdLion73
09-27-2012, 12:59 PM
That should be about right for scotch!! Bigger for wine, smaller for beer!!

Go # 5

Thanks...knew I could get an answer from a pro...;):D

Inmateboss
09-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Thanks...knew I could get an answer from a pro...;):D

Old maybe, Pro no, hell I had never even heard of that till read this thread!!!

Go # 5

garciap77
09-27-2012, 01:26 PM

Go # 5

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/Laie_42_zps3279abd4.gif

BwdLion73
09-27-2012, 02:41 PM

Go # 5

Yeah well I was thinking the other day I would not mind having an adult beverage with some of those Graham posters. Now I'm thinking yall's intake method is a little different than mine.

defense51
09-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Yeah well I was thinking the other day I would not mind having an adult beverage with some of those Graham posters. Now I'm thinking yall's intake method is a little different than mine.

I think that should be uptake method...:evillol:

Gsquared
09-27-2012, 03:18 PM
TONIGHT for dinner its going to be a pound of boudin, a twelve pack of beer, some cracklins, and a peanutbutter and syrup sandwich. Its good to be king of your domain.

Bullaholic
09-27-2012, 03:21 PM
TONIGHT for dinner its going to be a pound of boudin, a twelve pack of beer, some cracklins, and a peanutbutter and syrup sandwich. Its good to be king of your domain.

....and you will be sitting on the throne a lot in your domain....:D

Rattler
09-27-2012, 04:08 PM
http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q609/Steerfan/dos_equis_most_interesting_man_zps970a8237.jpg

Gsquared
09-27-2012, 06:39 PM
http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q609/Steerfan/dos_equis_most_interesting_man_zps970a8237.jpg

Sweet!!! This is going up on the Sideline to Sideline Facebook page right now!,

Gsquared
09-27-2012, 07:05 PM
This whole bachelor for a week thing is great! I've already snorted two lines of Pine Sol and peed in the sink twice and ain't nothin she can do about it

garciap77
09-27-2012, 08:25 PM

Nice Work!!!!http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/ccrbumblebee/Smileys/SpinningSmiley.gif

garciap77
09-27-2012, 08:26 PM

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/ccrbumblebee/Smileys/SickInBedSmiley.gif