PDA

View Full Version : here ya go farmersfan

Old Tiger
09-25-2012, 08:25 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s480x480/304448_437381759632320_1286362947_n.jpg

zebrablue2
09-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Lol!

Eagle 1
09-25-2012, 08:51 PM
LOL instant classic.

Z's daddy
09-25-2012, 09:58 PM
Now that's funny right there.

buff4ever
09-26-2012, 12:19 AM
Its really not all that funny. That is scarily not far from the truth. You guys are either giving up or delirious if you llok at that and think it doesn't have some truth to it. I give old tiger credit, but it is bad that we put our cowboy hopes in his hands every week.

Old Tiger
09-26-2012, 06:40 AM
Its really not all that funny. That is scarily not far from the truth. You guys are either giving up or delirious if you llok at that and think it doesn't have some truth to it. I give old tiger credit, but it is bad that we put our cowboy hopes in his hands every week.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/bawanaal/ebb22674_not-sure-if-serious.jpg

buff4ever
09-26-2012, 07:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/bawanaal/ebb22674_not-sure-if-serious.jpg

seldom am I serious

But ROMO does suck as a leader and all around qb

Eagle 1
09-26-2012, 09:07 AM
The fact that it is borderline true is what makes it funny.

bobcat1
09-26-2012, 07:04 PM
The fact that it is borderline true is what makes it funny.
Just remember, "we gotta work to get better" if I hear that tired a$$ line form him, Witten, or Garrett I'm gonna puke.

Eagle 1
09-26-2012, 07:37 PM
Just remember, "we gotta work to get better" if I hear that tired a$$ line form him, Witten, or Garrett I'm gonna puke.

No doubt. They were also saying, "this is not the same old team."
What they should have said is, "this is not the same defense" because the offense mirrors the last two years offense IMO.

Emerson1
09-26-2012, 07:41 PM
He would only have 4 extra touchdowns if this were true. Which is less then less then 13 others QBs and the same as 10 others.

Emerson1
09-26-2012, 07:42 PM

Buff4ever must be really bored at some new job or something. He has this whole new schtick going on and is over the top on every unpopular view.

Old Tiger
09-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Buff4ever must be really bored at some new job or something. He has this whole new schtick going on and is over the top on every unpopular view.
Right on....must not be getting enough attention elsewhere so comes here.

Farmersfan
09-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Based on the fact that this organization cannot find decent and usable O-linemen and keep bring in and releasing lame players I highly doubt they would be able to find a better option to Tony Romo. But I have always said you certainly won't find a better one unless you are actively looking. The bad (or good) thing about the NFL these days is that we have a whole bunch of up and coming QBs that seem to "GET IT"! It's still early and the jury is still out on a bunch of these guys but the list of rookies who are having good success right now is pretty long. Here is how these guys are ranked through 3 games so far. I don't think Romo will stay that low but right now he is ranked #19 in the NFL behind a lot of rookies.............

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

Farmersfan
09-27-2012, 09:02 AM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s480x480/304448_437381759632320_1286362947_n.jpg

I think more realistically what Romo would say is : "If never getting to a Superbowl because of my lame ass play in the playoffs is the worst thing to happen to me then I will have lived a pretty dang good life"! "Besides, being so overpaid to play for the Dallas Cowboys has enabled me to sleep with Jessica Simpson and to be a nerdy white guy who acts cool by wearing my hat on backwards and people STILL like me"!!!!!

buff4ever
09-27-2012, 09:05 AM
I think more realistically what Romo would say is : "If never getting to a Superbowl because of my lame ass play in the playoffs is the worst thing to happen to me then I will have lived a pretty dang good life"! "Besides, being so overpaid to play for the Dallas Cowboys has enabled me to sleep with Jessica Simpson and to be a nerdy white guy who acts cool by wearing my hat on backwards and people STILL like me"!!!!!

:) true

coach
09-27-2012, 09:24 AM
:) true

just curious, whiich one of you is on top?

buff4ever
09-27-2012, 09:51 AM

It's funny you say that when many of you support Romo in a way that you would think you were on his N$&S, and given that he isn't that good I am left to only wonder why. Would be inappropriate for me to continue with my guess on yalls love affair with a not so good dorky qb.:wave:

Macarthur
09-27-2012, 10:15 AM
The bad (or good) thing about the NFL these days is that we have a whole bunch of up and coming QBs that seem to "GET IT"! It's still early and the jury is still out on a bunch of these guys but the list of rookies who are having good success right now is pretty long. Here is how these guys are ranked through 3 games so far. I don't think Romo will stay that low but right now he is ranked #19 in the NFL behind a lot of rookies.............

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

Andy Daulton, Kevin Kolb, and Christian Ponder are in the top-5 in QB Rating... Brady, Romo, and Rodgers rank between 11-16 in QB Rating... Peyton Manning is 20th... Brees, Vick, and Cutler rank between 25-31...

It's been a weird season so far, so I'm not sure you can draw any conclusions yet.

Farmersfan
09-27-2012, 02:08 PM

If somebody absolutely MUST be on top then I call dibs!!!!! :tisk:

Farmersfan
09-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Andy Daulton, Kevin Kolb, and Christian Ponder are in the top-5 in QB Rating... Brady, Romo, and Rodgers rank between 11-16 in QB Rating... Peyton Manning is 20th... Brees, Vick, and Cutler rank between 25-31...

It's been a weird season so far, so I'm not sure you can draw any conclusions yet.

I agree. It has been a very weird season.

Macarthur
09-27-2012, 03:38 PM
I think using history as a guide, the offense should be okay.

The big difference in this club is that it appears they have a defense that can give opposing QB's fits. Of course it's early.

buff4ever
09-27-2012, 03:47 PM
I think using history as a guide, the offense should be okay.

The big difference in this club is that it appears they have a defense that can give opposing QB's fits. Of course it's early.

What I think you meant was, that using history, October will probably be good for the offense, and maybe even november, but then we will probably finish the year offensively like we have started it and wind up 9-7. I hope for better, but 9-7 is what I think we are looking at this year. On the positive side, Seatle might be that good on defense and maybe TB's front 7 are better than most. Just don't know why we can't get Romo more time so we can use all of our weapons.

Macarthur
09-27-2012, 04:11 PM
What I think you meant was, that using history, October will probably be good for the offense, and maybe even november, but then we will probably finish the year offensively like we have started it and wind up 9-7. I hope for better, but 9-7 is what I think we are looking at this year. On the positive side, Seatle might be that good on defense and maybe TB's front 7 are better than most. Just don't know why we can't get Romo more time so we can use all of our weapons.

Not sure what you are getting at because they did score 34 and 31 in two games in December last year.

I still believe that had Murray not gotten hurt, the Cowboys would have made the playoffs. I think if Murray is healthy during that Giants game, they are able to run the clock out better and finish that game off.

Eagle 1
09-27-2012, 10:35 PM

This from a Romosexual?