PDA

View Full Version : Top to Bottom

Centex
10-11-2001, 12:54 PM
What's the toughest 3A district in the state?
Every district will have a couple of teams that can be really competitive and one or two that have trouble competing. What group of teams take the field most Friday nights with the outcome mostly up in the air?

REBEL
10-11-2001, 01:39 PM
17AAA has from my knowledge always been the toughest AAA district in the state. I'm sure there are some years that there are tougher districts, but most of the time this is the toughest. It consist of Gatesville, China Springs, McGregor, LaVega, Lorena, Connally, West, & Troy. It's pretty much a war every Friday night!

coolguycody_c
10-11-2001, 09:48 PM
In past years, district 5AAA has been the toughest.. this was district 5AAA with Vernon, Graham, Iowa Park, Bowie, Henrietta, and Childress. The past few years, though, the competition has slackened a little.

raiderman02
10-14-2001, 01:54 PM
This Year i think that it is the 24AAA they consisted of sealy, sweeny, rice, warton, needville, stafford, and hitchcock. Just the first fore names are playoff bound. 3 of the teams ar in the top 15 3 whitch are in the top ten.

rsjmann
10-28-2001, 06:35 PM
LAMESA IS IN 3-3A AND IS OK WITH MIDLAND GREENWOOD AND DENVER CITY, BUT I GOT TO GIVE THE DISTRICT WITH ABILENE WYLIE, BALLINGER, SWEETWATER, MERKEL, CLYDE , AND I BELEIVE CLINT. THIS DISTRICT HAD 4 TEAMS UNDEFEATED GOING INTO DISTRICT.