PDA

View Full Version : Celina played

gatordaze
09-22-2012, 10:48 AM
Thats all

NTFan
09-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Celina peeps have been eerily quiet these past few weeks. Has a gag order been placed on the 3ADL'ers? lol. Congrats to the Bobcats for a big win over an athletic L-E team last night. Looks like Aaron has that defense playing good football and the offense is starting to click. Watch out Argyle and the rest of the dist.

CHS_89
09-22-2012, 11:31 AM
Celina peeps have been eerily quiet these past few weeks. Has a gag order been placed on the 3ADL'ers? lol. Congrats to the Bobcats for a big win over an athletic L-E team last night. Looks like Aaron has that defense playing good football and the offense is starting to click. Watch out Argyle and the rest of the dist.

I was not at the game, but I listened. I still have faith. I like it that we faced adversity early in the loss to Melissa who played a great game. When GA brought the new offense 1988, it took us a while to buy in. When we did, we took it to the semis. I have no doubt this team will buy in and be dangerous. Go Bobcats!!!

orange machine
09-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Celina will be a dangerous team the defense reminds me a lot of the 07 defense. The offense is getting better which is good because they are still winning pretty easy and the offense is still continuing to get better. So hopefully by the time playoffs start the offense will be hitting on all 8 cylinders.

Lombardi
09-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Life without Butch

orange machine
09-23-2012, 08:12 PM
I don't think you can ever replace a man like that at any level.