PDA

View Full Version : Sinton 66 We'll get an accurate count

PAINTBALL
11-23-2003, 10:25 PM
I just heard that all tickets at the Sinton-Burnet Game except end zone tickets have to be purchased in advance as reserve tickets. If this is true, this is crazy, but at least we will know in advance how many fans will be coming from each school. I'll check with Burnet and Sinton 66 you check with Sinton Wednesday and see how many tickets have been sold. I really don't like this too much because you can't pick who you're going to be sitting with unless you buy your tickets at the same time.
Anyone else hear this.

29x281
11-23-2003, 10:34 PM
That's exactly what I heard.

sinton66
11-23-2003, 10:36 PM
Folks, I really don't care about this subject at all. I'm going to the game to root for my team and hope you do the same. I really wouldn't care if I were the ONLY person sitting in the stands. Let it go, please.

3afan2K3
11-23-2003, 10:36 PM
It should be first come first serve

29x281
11-23-2003, 10:42 PM
I'm fine with it. I disagree, but that's OK. I imagine I'll probably finally "let it go" when I'm passing back by Sinton on my way towards San Antonio at about 8pm due for a 12pm ETA in Burnet.

PAINTBALL
11-23-2003, 10:45 PM
sinton66:
Folks, I really don't care about this subject at all. I'm going to the game to root for my team and hope you do the same. I really wouldn't care if I were the ONLY person sitting in the stands. Let it go, please.If what I heard is true, you need to go by the school and buy your ticket Tuesday or Wednesday or you'll be sitting in the end zone. At least that's what I heard.

SintonFan
11-23-2003, 10:55 PM
PAINTBALL:

sinton66:
Folks, I really don't care about this subject at all. I'm going to the game to root for my team and hope you do the same. I really wouldn't care if I were the ONLY person sitting in the stands. Let it go, please.If what I heard is true, you need to go by the school and buy your ticket Tuesday or Wednesday or you'll be sitting in the end zone. At least that's what I heard.How many do you need 66? We're going to buy ours as early as possible. We can pick up some extras. :D

sinton 1316
11-23-2003, 10:58 PM
29x281:
I'm fine with it. I disagree, but that's OK. I imagine I'll probably finally "let it go" when I'm passing back by Sinton on my way towards San Antonio at about 8pm due for a 12pm ETA in Burnet.poor baby
i got home at 3am after the sinton/zapata game

sinton66
11-23-2003, 11:07 PM
PAINTBALL:

sinton66:
Folks, I really don't care about this subject at all. I'm going to the game to root for my team and hope you do the same. I really wouldn't care if I were the ONLY person sitting in the stands. Let it go, please.If what I heard is true, you need to go by the school and buy your ticket Tuesday or Wednesday or you'll be sitting in the end zone. At least that's what I heard.Since my wife is a teacher at Sinton High School, I doubt I'll have any trouble getting a ticket.

29east
11-23-2003, 11:12 PM
29x281 you need to add that you will also be celebrating the blow out victory!!!!