PDA

View Full Version : Stephenville Hi-L:tes vs. Ozen

Sville
09-19-2012, 05:15 PM
http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1105.0

toddg
09-19-2012, 05:24 PM
http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1105.0

its a shame that a team(ozen) has so much talent and sux so badly.

when will the website be back up? need my Cody's Corner fix!

1971Coogs
09-19-2012, 05:26 PM
The interception in the end zone and the YAC were awesome.
Excellent camera work on the one handed grab also! The quarterback has a rifle for an arm....very impressive.

Is this school footage or a audio/video crew ? Nice work either way. :2thumbsup

Sville
09-19-2012, 08:14 PM

It only went down for a few seconds here and there late last week and over the weekend. The server my site is on was under a DDoS attack but that got fixed. Let me know if you have any problems. If you were able to watch they video then you were on the site.

Sville
09-19-2012, 08:16 PM
The interception in the end zone and the YAC were awesome.
Excellent camera work on the one handed grab also! The quarterback has a rifle for an arm....very impressive.

Is this school footage or a audio/video crew ? Nice work either way. :2thumbsup

I wish I could take credit for it, but it is all coaches footage and I pay one of the coaches to produce the highlights each week. He does an outstanding job.

LHPfactory
09-20-2012, 07:42 AM
Sville has some size up front on D and O, looks like yall got the machine rolling.

griff
09-20-2012, 08:08 AM

Beaumont Ozen was created to be a "super" school both academically and athletically. The school, it's Board, and superintendent are a big mess. Ozen has plenty of talent year in and year out. They attract the best athletes in Beaumont, but they've never had the coaching (or leadership from the supt.) to become a consistent playoff threat. You can't just line up with your "super team" and think you can run over people with your size and athletes. In the video you can see how lethargic they are at the line of scrimmage. By contrast, Stephenville looks disciplined and just darn good. Ozen looks like an unmotivated team with bad coaching.

1971Coogs
09-20-2012, 11:50 AM
I wish I could take credit for it, but it is all coaches footage and I pay one of the coaches to produce the highlights each week. He does an outstanding job.
Good job on the team work between you and the coaching staff. I am an independent ( graduated from La Marque in 1971) doing the broadcast with my Coogs Sports Net crew each week. I replay the game the following week on our local cable community access channel. I then create the hilites from the original footage done by the cameraman ( yours truly) and post them up on my (Coogs Sports Net) website and Youtube. I recently purchased storage on Google's servers (Google Drive) to upload the entire game. Pretty neat stuff. I have been contacted throughout the years by college scouts and/or coaches for footage of La Marque athletes. I am trying to do my part of being "Pappa Coog".....the players started calling me that years ago:doh:

I feel your pain on the website hack....my site was hacked for almost 5 hours the other night !!! Some j@ckass that called himself the Turkish Hacker. The S.O.B. cost me about $400 to rid the malicious code from the web server. :flaming: