PDA

View Full Version : Attn 3ADL

Saggy Aggie
09-18-2012, 06:07 PM
I know this site is not for soliciting, but I think this is a worthy cause. If the higher ups remove it, so be it, but I'll try anyways.

As I'm sure all of you know, I'm a student at Texas A&M in college station. What many of you don't know is that I'm an officer in an organization called Breathe Hope. Our mission is to raise funds and awareness for Cystic Fibrosis which is a devastating genetic lung disease affecting many Americans. It is the #1 genetic killer in the US.

This disease has affected me personally and many that I know. My dad passed away on Dec. 2nd 2009 from Cystic Fibrosis.

Anyhow, we are having a 5K run on November 3rd here in CS called great strides. We are currently looking for and have received many corporate sponsorships but more are always welcome. If any of you would be interesting in donating money, services or items toward our silent auction it would be greatly appreciated. Since this is a non-profit charity event, all donations are tax deductable and i will provide you with the necessary details. Also, if any of you would like to run the race itself let me know and we can arrange that as well.

Please message me on here and I will give you all the necessary details.

You can also contact me at 979.219.5969 or at stapleton.brandon@neo.tamu.edu.

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Txbroadcaster
09-18-2012, 06:31 PM
I know this site is not for soliciting, but I think this is a worthy cause. If the higher ups remove it, so be it, but I'll try anyways.

As I'm sure all of you know, I'm a student at Texas A&M in college station. What many of you don't know is that I'm an officer in an organization called Breathe Hope. Our mission is to raise funds and awareness for Cystic Fibrosis which is a devastating genetic lung disease affecting many Americans. It is the #1 genetic killer in the US.

This disease has affected me personally and many that I know. My dad passed away on Dec. 2nd 2009 from Cystic Fibrosis.

Anyhow, we are having a 5K run on November 3rd here in CS called great strides. We are currently looking for and have received many corporate sponsorships but more are always welcome. If any of you would be interesting in donating money, services or items toward our silent auction it would be greatly appreciated. Since this is a non-profit charity event, all donations are tax deductable and i will provide you with the necessary details. Also, if any of you would like to run the race itself let me know and we can arrange that as well.

Please message me on here and I will give you all the necessary details.

You can also contact me at 979.219.5969 or at stapleton.brandon@neo.tamu.edu.

Thanks a bunch everyone.

I will write up a spot to go on our show and games

Saggy Aggie
09-18-2012, 07:58 PM
I will write up a spot to go on our show and games

Thanks a bunch TXB, I really appreciate that.

Saggy Aggie
09-19-2012, 07:53 PM
ttt!