PDA

View Full Version : Graham vs. Breck

Pages : [1] 2

Deuce
09-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Can't believe its Tuesday and no one has started a thread. Yeah, we did get donkey stomped by Wylie but they were a damn good team. Everybody giving up or what? But then again this shouldn't be much of a game if our offense shows up.

ccmom
09-18-2012, 10:33 AM
I wouldn't expect this to be much of a contest. In fact, I was kinda surprised to see this game on the schedule. Graham should win by a bunch.

Bosqueville
09-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Rattler
09-18-2012, 10:45 AM
I dont think this will be much of a contest....I hope it is...But the starters will be done at halftime.....

Inmateboss
09-18-2012, 10:49 AM
I wouldn't expect this to be much of a contest. In fact, I was kinda surprised to see this game on the schedule. Graham should win by a bunch.

Old school rivalry, just won't die peacefully !!!!

Expect to win, Play to win!!! Go Graham Steers
Go # 5

Inmateboss
09-18-2012, 10:54 AM
The score won't show a thing!!! Our coaches won't let the guys play to potential, it's gonna be more for exercise, don't want to risk injury!!

Go # 5

Rattler
09-18-2012, 10:58 AM
I think after this week we run the score up as much as possible and get some good playing time with the starters..I would like to see 70-0 games. Other wise I see out starters only playing 1/2 to 3/4's of the remaining games....I know we risk injuries. But come playoff time the extra reps will payoff...
Maybe im over confident in what we can do but.....its time to open up and see what we can do...

Deuce
09-18-2012, 11:06 AM
I think after this week we run the score up as much as possible and get some good playing time with the starters..I would like to see 70-0 games. Other wise I see out starters only playing 1/2 to 3/4's of the remaining games....I know we risk injuries. But come playoff time the extra reps will payoff...
Maybe im over confident in what we can do but.....its time to open up and see what we can do...

I have to agree with pretty much all of this except the fact that I am not confident in what we can do on offense yet.

AverageJoe
09-18-2012, 12:20 PM
Graham by as much as they want to in this one. Used to be a great rivalry but Breck has gone down down down.

Slick50
09-18-2012, 01:29 PM
I was kinda surprised to see this game on the schedule.

Well, after starting the season off by playing 3 straight games versus "4a" teams we felt we needed a break.:stirpot:

AverageJoe
09-18-2012, 02:42 PM
I knew somebody would bring up the 4A!! nice! Idk if I'd put Mineral Wells in that category.

Grahamerica
09-19-2012, 08:31 AM
I have to agree with pretty much all of this except the fact that I am not confident in what we can do on offense yet.

I'd like to see the #2 QB get some reps. I hear he is pretty good.

Inmateboss
09-19-2012, 09:06 AM
I'd like to see the #2 QB get some reps. I hear he is pretty good.

Which one?

Go # 5

Grahamerica
09-19-2012, 09:09 AM
Which one?

Go # 5

.#7.

Deuce
09-19-2012, 09:22 AM
.#7.

Haha. U can probably forget that idea. From what I hear they have been promising him a shot since he got here and it still hasn't happened.

Slick50
09-19-2012, 10:09 AM
.#7.

I remember that kid when he was a freshman, if I am not mistaken he was a move in from the Keller school district. He was a dang good QB for that freshman team, great arm with running ability, not sure why they don't give him a shot. Probably small town politics if I were a betting man. Maybe they will this week since it should be a blowout.

BreckTxLonghorn
09-19-2012, 10:13 AM
:(...

Slick50
09-19-2012, 10:45 AM

I would post that "face" on here too if our team was as horrible as yalls.

ccmom
09-19-2012, 11:07 AM

I wondered if you were still around!!

#1 TEXAN
09-19-2012, 11:13 AM
I remember that kid when he was a freshman, if I am not mistaken he was a move in from the Keller school district. He was a dang good QB for that freshman team, great arm with running ability, not sure why they don't give him a shot. Probably small town politics if I were a betting man. Maybe they will this week since it should be a blowout.

I saw that kid play several games as a freshman and he was good, he is one of the best athletes on the team they cant get him the ball at reciever so they should give him a shot at QB to see what he can do.

#1 TEXAN
09-19-2012, 11:19 AM

::iagree:

Steers95
09-19-2012, 11:22 AM
well crap, number 7 and number 5 are the two best athletes/players on the team! i believe both of them could do a better job at qb than what has been displayed so far. ive watched number 5 since he started playing in 7th grade, and he has always been the best athlete since he started as a sophomore. He needs to be starting somewhere both ways. put 7 at qb and put 5 at receiver. problem solved.

Slick50
09-19-2012, 11:25 AM
well crap, number 7 and number 5 are the two best athletes/players on the team! i believe both of them could do a better job at qb than what has been displayed so far. ive watched number 5 since he started playing in 7th grade, and he has always been the best athlete since he started as a sophomore. He needs to be starting somewhere both ways. put 7 at qb and put 5 at receiver. problem solved.

I like the way you think, totally agree

#1 TEXAN
09-19-2012, 11:26 AM

Now your thinking! This would be the best move they could possibly do and I dont see how anyone that has ever watched this team play could disagree.

Deuce
09-19-2012, 11:59 AM
5 looks like the fastest kid on the team to me and i only saw him line up at receiver once last week.

AverageJoe
09-19-2012, 12:34 PM
Both of those kids looks pretty frustrated last Friday. Especially #5. Maybe Graham isn't running the right offense this year, I've seen them play the last 2 years and it seems like they are still trying to run an offense similiar to what Mccoy introduced there, which is based on having a very good QB. Nothing against the QB's that have followed Case Mccoy but they can't hold his jock strap. A more run based spread offense seems better in my eyes for what they have available. Lots of quality skills position players with very few ways of getting them the ball right now.

AverageJoe
09-19-2012, 12:34 PM
looked*

huntingbig8
09-19-2012, 12:39 PM
it makes sense to me that if number 7 and number 5 are the two best athletes, that they should be standing on the sideline while a coaches kid starts. Thats real smart ****!

Inmateboss
09-19-2012, 12:40 PM

This would be a good week to try that just for fun, a little both sides of the ball!!! I could go for some of that!!!

Go # 5

Deuce
09-19-2012, 12:43 PM
it makes sense to me that if number 7 and number 5 are the two best athletes, that they should be standing on the sideline while a coaches kid starts. Thats real smart ****!

I noticed that myself, as i stood there scratching my head!

Z-RO
09-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Probably small town politics if I were a betting man. Maybe they will this week since it should be a blowout.

:iagree: Graham!.....Small town politics?!...Never! :iagree:

Graham has always been like this, to be honest I think McCoy didn't play into it as other coaches have. Granted I do not believe Case was the best QB his freshman year and there was some obvious favoritism, but besides that the best kid played.

Deuce
09-19-2012, 12:54 PM

Graham has always been like this, to be honest I think McCoy didn't play into it as other coaches have. Granted I do not believe Case was the best QB his freshman year and there was some obvious favoritism, but besides that the best kid played.

You hit the nail right on the head there! People can say what they want about McCoy but he didnt care what anyone thought as far as who started. All he cared about was winning and if u didn't like it, tuff @#$%!

Ragin Red
09-19-2012, 12:55 PM

Wasn't you the one complaining about McCoy playing his son over someone that you knew back in 2009?

Heffelfinger
09-19-2012, 01:07 PM
:1popcorn:

garciap77
09-19-2012, 01:18 PM
:1popcorn:

:1popcorn::1popcorn:

AverageJoe
09-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Didn't Graham go 2 or 3 rounds deep Mccoy's freshman year though? Graham's always been known to have a great regular season and be highly ranked then lose the first round of the playoffs. Stirring the pot!!!

Ragin Red
09-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Didn't Graham go 2 or 3 rounds deep Mccoy's freshman year though? Graham's always been known to have a great regular season and be highly ranked then lose the first round of the playoffs. Stirring the pot!!!

:blahblah:And your school affiliation is who?????

Ragin Red
09-19-2012, 03:10 PM

We went to the SC game his senior year......did you miss that part. Don't remember his freshman year and he probably dosen't either.

#1 TEXAN
09-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Its very sad to see any team with talened kids sitting on the sidelines not getting to play it happens in alot of places and it is happing really bad in graham right now and its not hard to see it.

AverageJoe
09-19-2012, 03:39 PM
I was at the SC game as well. Graham had a great team that year. Extremely good defense.

Slick50
09-19-2012, 03:56 PM
Graham's always been known to have a great regular season and be highly ranked then lose the first round of the playoffs. Stirring the pot!!!

Ya Graham has a tendency to do the 1 and done. We have done it the last 2 years, kind of reminds me of the Bourquin days, win district and then get beat first round.

BreckTxLonghorn
09-19-2012, 04:07 PM
I wondered if you were still around!!

I usually only lurk; most of my ties arent in town anymore, and neither am I. Add that to 2a, not much to say.

Definitely seems the board has passed me by now, but good to stop in every now and again, and watch the inanity of trash-talkers. Hope you're well though :)

And Slick...rubber/glue, buddy. Rubber and glue :):)

slingshot
09-19-2012, 04:15 PM
I want to say Graham by as many as they want... but this is Graham vs Breck! Hatfields vs McCoys! Cooper vs Abilene High! RAF vs Luftwaffe! Cats vs Dogs! Where I grew up it was San Saba vs Goldthwaite--same thing, you could almost forget the records--will prob be a better game than some think.

Z-RO
09-19-2012, 05:39 PM
Wasn't you the one complaining about McCoy playing his son over someone that you knew back in 2009?

Nope, nobody I knew. I don't think I even griped about it on here, but the SR kid was better than Case's freshman yr (2 cents)

Z-RO
09-19-2012, 05:40 PM
I was at the SC game as well. Graham had a great team that year. Extremely good defense.

Only if they would have had a kicker!

garciap77
09-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Only if they would have had a kicker!

They are hard to come by in high school football!

AverageJoe
09-19-2012, 07:34 PM
Why didn't Graham let their running back who kicked kickoffs high and deep everytime kick extra points?

Z-RO
09-19-2012, 10:28 PM
They are hard to come by in high school football!

Agreed, but Graham never has a decent kicker.

Why didn't Graham let their running back who kicked kickoffs high and deep everytime kick extra points?

I couldn't tell you, I have two friends, one had his kid and the other had a brother start on their o-line that year and they both said the RB was a more consistent kicker.

Ragin Red
09-20-2012, 07:35 AM
Nope, nobody I knew. I don't think I even griped about it on here, but the SR kid was better than Case's freshman yr (2 cents)

Maybe the coach had nothing to do with the personel change....... did you ever think it might have come from the QB himself.......just saying :thinking:

Hippy
09-20-2012, 08:01 AM
why are yall talking about the past? it cannot be changed. Lets talk about the present. The starting QB is ok if his O line blocks for him. it doesnt matter who your parents are. Granted the starting QB and 3Rd string QB's parents work for Graham I.S.D. and the 2nd string QB's doesn't. I don't know if that means anything or not because they are all good athletes. I would personally like the 3rd string QB play on the JV team instead of riding the bench. The Future is not known so why build for next year when you may be coaching at another school!!!!!!!!!!

garciap77
09-20-2012, 08:04 AM
why are yall talking about the past? it cannot be changed. Lets talk about the present. The starting QB is ok if his O line blocks for him. it doesnt matter who your parents are. Granted the starting QB and 3Rd string QB's parents work for Graham I.S.D. and the 2nd string QB's doesn't. I don't know if that means anything or not because they are all good athletes. I would personally like the 3rd string QB play on the JV team instead of riding the bench. The Future is not known so why build for next year when you may be coaching at another school!!!!!!!!!!

:iagree:

Ragin Red
09-20-2012, 08:05 AM
To continue with my thought on the Steers back then McCoy turned out to be a pretty darn good coach after all didn't he Z-RO. He made some decisions that made people glad and mad, kinda like some other coaches do today. You will make about 50% of the people happy all the time. He sat some of his best players that year in 09' for discipline reasons and almost cost him a win but stood his ground and took flack over that. Going back to starting his son as a freshman didn't they go (like someone else brought up) 2 or 3 rounds that year? Then made that run in 09', so that tells me he was a pretty darn good coach ya think..........just saying:thinking:

Hippy
09-20-2012, 08:29 AM
see post 51 and put that sausage down before you lose a thumb

Ragin Red
09-20-2012, 08:50 AM
see post 51 and put that sausage down before you lose a thumb

Easy big boy

Deuce
09-20-2012, 10:17 AM

I agree that their all good athletes as well, I just think they could be used differently for the better of the team come playoffs. The bad part is when you have teams like Breck on the schedule is that we really want learn alot about where were at this week or next more than likely. I wish we were still in a tuff district with the likes of Wylie and other really good teams. Week in and week out you knew how your team was progressing. With our district now, it appears that Vernon is the only team that is decent.

Grahamcheerdad
09-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Vernon hasnt played anyone

Grahamerica
09-20-2012, 10:34 AM
I read in the paper that the Graham v Breckenridge all time record is 19-36-3 in favor of Breckenridge. Graham should increase to 20 this week. Just goes to show Breckenridge is not always a pushover.

Slick50
09-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Where did Hippy go? I kind of liked him. Lol

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 11:45 AM
I think he runn oft !!! All I know is if # 75 would kick it up a notch we would have a better chance of winning more games!!

Go # 5

Ragin Red
09-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Where did Hippy go? I kind of liked him. Lol
He probably went and got a hair cut:stirpot:

Ragin Red
09-20-2012, 11:49 AM
I think he runn oft !!! All I know is if # 75 would kick it up a notch we would have a better chance of winning more games!!

Go # 5

:iagree: pretty slow if you ask me......:stirpot::1popcorn:

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 11:50 AM
And weak!!!!

Go # 5

garciap77
09-20-2012, 11:57 AM
And weak!!!!

Go # 5

You guys are BRUTAL!!!!:twitch:

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 11:59 AM
Newbie !!!! Lol he knew it was coming for taking so long to get on!!!!

Go # 5

AverageJoe
09-20-2012, 12:35 PM
Everybody talks about Mccoy playing his son as a freshman. Didn't he start another kid as a freshman there too infront of some seniors. Hubble something was the kids name.

AverageJoe
09-20-2012, 12:41 PM
I think Mccoy played a freshman almost every year he was at Graham and when he was at Jim Ned he did the same thing there too. He seemed to play his best players no matter what their age.

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 12:53 PM
It's the hero or zero saga!!! If a coach makes a decision to move players around, I bet at some point he thinks about the ramifications that may follow!!! I bet he knows that winning means "staying". I bet he also knows there will always be 50 % that will be pissed off about something!! The key is keeping the teams best interest at heart and by winning. Politics will mean nothing to a winning coach.

Go # 5

Z-RO
09-20-2012, 12:53 PM
Maybe the coach had nothing to do with the personel change....... did you ever think it might have come from the QB himself.......just saying :thinking:

Yeah, because so many kids say "yes please move me from being starting QB my senior season so that your freshman son can start"

Z-RO
09-20-2012, 12:57 PM
To continue with my thought on the Steers back then McCoy turned out to be a pretty darn good coach after all didn't he Z-RO. He made some decisions that made people glad and mad, kinda like some other coaches do today. You will make about 50% of the people happy all the time. He sat some of his best players that year in 09' for discipline reasons and almost cost him a win but stood his ground and took flack over that. Going back to starting his son as a freshman didn't they go (like someone else brought up) 2 or 3 rounds that year? Then made that run in 09', so that tells me he was a pretty darn good coach ya think..........just saying:thinking:

That team never should have lost to Argyle, if they would have had better QB play they would have won that game. I believe that team was just as good as the team that lost state.

Z-RO
09-20-2012, 01:06 PM
Nonetheless, I believe McCoy was a good coach and played the best player regardless of who your parents or grandparents were.....minus his son his freshman year.

Z-RO
09-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Breckenridge used to be a state power house back in the day, so it doesn't surprise me that they have more wins in this rivalry.

Hippy
09-20-2012, 01:13 PM
Yeah, because so many kids say "yes please move me from being starting QB my senior season so that your freshman son can start"

No the kid probably didnt say that but if what i was told is true he said that he was going to do whatever it took to help the team that McCoy wanted put on the field. So he was a great team player and did everything that was asked of him to help his team and not be selfish and thinking of his own grandure which is what anyone would expect out of that kid and his family. so as far as i can tell it is people like you that keep things stirred up over things that cannot be changed (in my opinion these are usually the people that are grandstand coaches and referees that dont understand what it takes to do either one but gripe the loudest.
I have not left. But some people dont have electronic devices that get reception all over Young county.

Deuce
09-20-2012, 01:13 PM
Nonetheless, I believe McCoy was a good coach and played the best player regardless of who your parents or grandparents were.....minus his son his freshman year.

I would agree with that. Wish he was still here!

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 01:28 PM
No the kid probably didnt say that but if what i was told is true he said that he was going to do whatever it took to help the team that McCoy wanted put on the field. So he was a great team player and did everything that was asked of him to help his team and not be selfish and thinking of his own grandure which is what anyone would expect out of that kid and his family. so as far as i can tell it is people like you that keep things stirred up over things that cannot be changed (in my opinion these are usually the people that are grandstand coaches and referees that dont understand what it takes to do either one but gripe the loudest.
I have not left. But some people dont have electronic devices that get reception all over Young county.

WELL !!!!!!!!!

Go # 5

ccmom
09-20-2012, 01:32 PM
You Graham boys need to take a deep cleansing breath, a xanax and all have a group hug tomorrow night. Y'all seem a bit cranky!!!

Deuce
09-20-2012, 01:44 PM
You Graham boys need to take a deep cleansing breath, a xanax and all have a group hug tomorrow night. Y'all seem a bit cranky!!!

A six pack before the game and i will be fine unless were getting beat at halftime!

Ragin Red
09-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Moving right along, good luck to the Steers this week. Go out and take care of the task at hand and don't think of anything else except for winning. Focus, Focus, Focus........

As Inmate avatar says:
Expect to win, Play to win

Go Steers

Hippy
09-20-2012, 01:47 PM
[QUOTE=ccmom;1695112]You Graham boys need to take a deep cleansing breath, a xanax and all have a group hug tomorrow night. Y'all seem a bit cranky!!![/QUOT

We all know who everyone is so its just a little chain pulling OR IS IT.

Z-RO
09-20-2012, 01:59 PM
I would agree with that. Wish he was still here!

Agreed. I always told my wife that I thought he would be an even better coach once he wasn't coaching his sons anymore....to bad we will never know.

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 02:03 PM

We don't need no stinking Xanax, we have TEQUILA!!!

Go # 5

garciap77
09-20-2012, 02:03 PM

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug008.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=ccmom;1695112]You Graham boys need to take a deep cleansing breath, a xanax and all have a group hug tomorrow night. Y'all seem a bit cranky!!![/QUOT

We all know who everyone is so its just a little chain pulling OR IS IT.

I sure would have lost money today!!!

Go # 5

ccmom
09-20-2012, 02:06 PM

Go # 5

Now we're talking!!! :thumbsup:

garciap77
09-20-2012, 02:09 PM

Go # 5
Inmateboss
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Inmateboss
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

5 that's a good start!!!

Go # 5

Ragin Red
09-20-2012, 02:26 PM

This is what happens when we get beat by AW, sends us all to the bar with Inmateboss for a six pack and tequilla shots..... but it sure is fun:crazy1:

ccmom
09-20-2012, 02:27 PM
This is what happens when we get beat by AW, sends us all to the bar with Inmateboss for a six pack and tequilla shots..... but it sure is fun:crazy1:

Well you could have invited your friends in purple!!!!

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 02:33 PM

Well it's not like we stopped!!!
Come on!!

Go # 5

garciap77
09-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Inmateboss........................Deuce........... ..........................Z-RO..................................Ragin Red
...http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).........................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).................................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).................................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif

Who goes down first?:1popcorn:

Ragin Red
09-20-2012, 02:35 PM

Maybe next time you can bring the wine!!!!

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Inmateboss........................Deuce........... ..........................Z-RO..................................Ragin Red
...http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).........................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).................................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).................................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif

Won't be me, that's for sure!!

Go # 5

garciap77
09-20-2012, 02:36 PM
This is what happens when we get beat by AW, sends us all to the bar with Inmateboss for a six pack and tequilla shots..... but it sure is fun:crazy1:Inmateboss........................Deuce .....................................Z-RO..................................Ragin Red

garciap77
09-20-2012, 02:37 PM
won't be me, that's for sure!!

Expect to win, play to win!!! Go graham steers
go # 5

Z-RO???????:stirpot:

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 02:39 PM

Won't be Deuce, he's an Ethiopian missionary !!!!!

Go # 5

Z-RO
09-20-2012, 02:42 PM

We just have to drive 13 miles in any direction to get it :crazy:

Z-RO
09-20-2012, 02:44 PM

Of course me! :D

TopLawDog
09-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Won't be me, that's for sure!!

Go # 5

Wont be Ragin Red his belly full of sausage:tisk:

garciap77
09-20-2012, 02:48 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/20100911-005705-pic-221794511_t607.jpgWe know! LOL

Ragin Red
09-20-2012, 02:50 PM

You going to the game tonight

Ragin Red
09-20-2012, 02:54 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/20100911-005705-pic-221794511_t607.jpgWe know! LOL

You don't need to help any, I get enough grief and it's all because of Toplawdog (basset) and Inmateboss:foul:

Slick50
09-20-2012, 02:58 PM

Don't forget Slick50, he loves to get the ol head spinning.

garciap77
09-20-2012, 02:58 PM
You don't need to help any, I get enough grief and it's all because of Toplawdog (basset) and Inmateboss:foul:

OK!!! I got your back from now on out, when those two come after you!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/peace.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Hippy
09-20-2012, 03:00 PM

it wont be Ragin Red cause if he gets tipsy he might slip and bite his whole thumb off.

garciap77
09-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Don't forget Slick50, he loves to get the ol head spinning.

Inmateboss........................Deuce........... ..........................Z-RO..................................Ragin Red..................................... Slick50
...http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).........................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).................................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).................................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif ....................................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/ok.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

huntingbig8
09-20-2012, 03:12 PM
could yall all quit and get back to being mad at the coaches and wylie for kicking our ass? this isnt very fun watching yall all be friends.

garciap77
09-20-2012, 03:18 PM
could yall all quit and get back to being mad at the coaches and wylie for kicking our ass? this isnt very fun watching yall all be friends.

OK! Beat Breck!!!

Deuce
09-20-2012, 03:23 PM

Not me. Hell, I downed a whole bottle on the way home from Wylie last weekend after watching that @$$ whipping.!

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 03:31 PM
Not me. Hell, I downed a whole bottle on the way home from Wylie last weekend after watching that @$$ whipping.!

Hey now I have them believing your a missionary !!!

Go # 5

garciap77
09-20-2012, 03:33 PM

Inmateboss........................Deuce........... ..........................Z-RO..................................Ragin Red..................................... Slick50
...http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).........................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).................................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).................................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif .................................http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink048.gif

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 03:37 PM

You don't have to like somebody to share tequila!!! Share it first, get all the pleasantries out of the way and let the slobberknocking begin!!!

Go # 5

huntingbig8
09-20-2012, 03:38 PM

Go # 5

Missionary style maybe

Deuce
09-20-2012, 03:41 PM

Go # 5

I am not who u think I am. I am actually Coach Mccoy wanting my job back.

Deuce
09-20-2012, 03:42 PM

Only kidding of course.

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 03:42 PM

8 you may be right!!!

Go # 5

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 03:47 PM
Ya ever get the feeling that some people maybe trying to pad their post count a smidge????

Go # 5

garciap77
09-20-2012, 03:52 PM
8 you may be right!!!

Go # 5

Who's watching the house while your here posting?http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/connie_jail_zps1822395a.gif

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Who's watching the house while your here posting?http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/connie_jail_zps1822395a.gif

We're unloading 1200 bags of shavings at the arena!!!

Go # 5

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 03:56 PM
Hey let's talk about the Wylie Brownwood game!!!

Go # 5

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 04:01 PM
Dang everybody is at practice!!!

Go # 5

Slick50
09-20-2012, 04:04 PM

Aint that the truth, must be the sausage. HeHe

Deuce
09-20-2012, 04:07 PM

Go # 5

Any changes at practice this week or does anyone know? I am guessing not but just curious.

Deuce
09-20-2012, 04:08 PM

Lmao

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Any changes at practice this week or does anyone know? I am guessing not but just curious.

Doc got a new hat!!

Go # 5

garciap77
09-20-2012, 04:27 PM
Hey let's talk about the Wylie Brownwood game!!!

Go # 5

I believe they are going to be a different team than the one Graham played. I believe we will win, but not by more than a TD.http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/viannen_77_zps1ad41b93.gif

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 04:29 PM
I believe they are going to be a different team than the one Graham played. I believe we will win, but not by more than a TD.http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/viannen_77_zps1ad41b93.gif

I'll take that bet!!! Lol

Go # 5

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 04:32 PM
I'll say by 14+

Go # 5

Grahamerica
09-20-2012, 04:37 PM

Different colored lipstick would tell who's winning.

Ragin Red
09-20-2012, 04:44 PM
Ya ever get the feeling that some people maybe trying to pad their post count a smidge????

Go # 5

You think that might be the case, need 100 to vote on the poll threads remember. No sausage please, uhm there is a game tonight though.......

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 04:47 PM
You think that might be the case, need 100 to vote on the poll threads remember. No sausage please, uhm there is a game tonight though.......

I'll be up after the dinner, I'm serving!

Go # 5

txsportswriter
09-20-2012, 04:48 PM
Too much Graham in this one. I say Graham by 21, 38-17.

Ragin Red
09-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Oh yea tell my son he needs to go up a show some support for his little brother before camp fire.:2thumbsup

Grahamerica
09-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Oh yea tell my son he needs to go up a show some support for his little brother before camp fire.:2thumbsup

Talk about padding posts!

Hippy
09-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Talk about padding posts!

He doesnt need to pad his count. He could talk his way into a vote.

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 05:26 PM
He doesnt need to pad his count. He could talk his way into a vote.

They ever see him take a sausage on a stick, they would let him vote twice!!!

Go # 5

Grahamerica
09-20-2012, 05:46 PM

Go # 5

lol, I feel out of my chair on that one.

garciap77
09-20-2012, 06:28 PM

Go # 5

All right Boys! Stop! http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/respect_zpsc10a3c8b.gif Pick on Jacketwood instead!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/viannen_37_zpsbd6ce637.gif

Deuce
09-20-2012, 07:04 PM
All right Boys! Stop! http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/respect_zpsc10a3c8b.gif Pick on Jacketwood instead!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/viannen_37_zpsbd6ce637.gif

"Jacketwood", are u talking about Hollywood?

garciap77
09-20-2012, 07:08 PM
I heard he changed his name!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-whacky061.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Steve Hillmer
09-20-2012, 07:22 PM
Wow 3 games into non district play and the haters are already out! This Steers TEAM is the best group of Atheletes we have had in a while. If we can keep these boys focused on playing as team we will go deep. 7on7 should have showed y'all that. Y'all relax WE GOT THIS !!! No need to panic. Going deep again! Go steers!!!!

Deuce
09-20-2012, 07:30 PM
I heard he changed his name!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-whacky061.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)
Lol. Thats good stuff right there, I don't care who u are.

Slick50
09-20-2012, 07:43 PM
7on7 should have showed y'all that. Y'all relax WE GOT THIS !!!

Thats because you was the coach

huntingbig8
09-20-2012, 07:46 PM
Wow 3 games into non district play and the haters are already out! This Steers TEAM is the best group of Atheletes we have had in a while. If we can keep these boys focused on playing as team we will go deep. 7on7 should have showed y'all that. Y'all relax WE GOT THIS !!! No need to panic. Going deep again! Go steers!!!!

straight out of the mouth of Coach Hillmer, now we know. besides that, It sure is fun to poke

AverageJoe
09-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Big difference between 7on7 and 11on11.

Steve Hillmer
09-20-2012, 07:55 PM
I can take it. Bring it on!

garciap77
09-20-2012, 08:02 PM
I can take it. Bring it on!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/viannen_77_zps1ad41b93.gif

Steve Hillmer
09-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Thats because you was the coach

I like that! Coach Hillmer

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 08:04 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/viannen_77_zps1ad41b93.gif

Hahaha wrong one Garcia!!! That's reds !!

Go # 5

Steve Hillmer
09-20-2012, 08:05 PM
straight out of the mouth of Coach Hillmer, now we know. besides that, It sure is fun to poke

think I figured this one out! This is going to be fun!

garciap77
09-20-2012, 08:07 PM
Hahaha wrong one Garcia!!! That's reds !!

Go # 5

That was meant for Coach!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/MG_264_zps611c7f1a.gif

ccmom
09-20-2012, 08:38 PM
Lol. Thats good stuff right there, I don't care who u are.

Thank you! I was kinda proud of that one. ;)

Steve Hillmer
09-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Big difference between 7on7 and 11on11.

No doubt about it. My point is they were focused and unselfish and ended up going further in that deal than any other team from this town or region ever has. That's what makes this team dangerous the ability to bounce back and go on a run. We will peak at the right time.

Inmateboss
09-20-2012, 09:12 PM
No doubt about it. My point is they were focused and unselfish and ended up going further in that deal than any other team from this town or region ever has. That's what makes this team dangerous the ability to bounce back and go on a run. We will peak at the right time.

You got that right!!!

Go # 5

huntingbig8
09-20-2012, 09:19 PM
think I figured this one out! This is going to be fun!

Should be fairly obvious, and yes,it's fun. I can't imagine how much work I would do if I quit reading this damn forum.

Grahamerica
09-20-2012, 09:23 PM

Good post

huntingbig8
09-20-2012, 09:27 PM
It goes without saying that I'm pretty disappointed in what we put on the field last Friday night. I also definitely question some of the players and substitutions that were made. I think this is Graham, not 4a or 5a, your best players have to play both sides of the ball. Not a hater, and for sure proud of these boys, but they have to be put in a position to succeed.

AverageJoe
09-20-2012, 09:35 PM
Great post Steve. I hope Graham can find that again. The team I saw against brownwood seemed very tough to beat but once adversity set in against Wylie they seemed to rely on themselves instead of bonding together to face adversity. Sometimes games like this are exactly what a team needs.

Steve Hillmer
09-20-2012, 09:46 PM
It goes without saying that I'm pretty disappointed in what we put on the field last Friday night. I also definitely question some of the players and substitutions that were made. I think this is Graham, not 4a or 5a, your best players have to play both sides of the ball. Not a hater, and for sure proud of these boys, but they have to be put in a position to succeed.

These are just practice games. No need to go both ways yet. Need to be healthy for the playoffs. Trust me when the big game is on the line the best will be on the field. Sorry .... just can't jump off the bandwagon yet.

garciap77
09-20-2012, 09:56 PM
These are just practice games. No need to go both ways yet. Need to be healthy for the playoffs. Trust me when the big game is on the line the best will be on the field. Sorry .... just can't jump off the bandwagon yet.

How true that is!

Steve Hillmer
09-20-2012, 10:04 PM
How true that is!

Ok let's get back to talking smack about Wylie and Breck!!

huntingbig8
09-20-2012, 10:12 PM
That's the hllmer we love, this bunch has their stuff together a bit, I heard today about some commitments they have made to each other and how they are holding each other accountable,I love it and am glad to be a small part

garciap77
09-20-2012, 10:22 PM
Ok let's get back to talking smack about Wylie and Breck!!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/VEEELLBEE/bully-animated-animate-bully-smiley.gif

#1 TEXAN
09-20-2012, 10:37 PM

I hope you right! I just think the best players who give your team a chance to win should be on the field at all times.

Z-RO
09-21-2012, 12:25 AM
Wow 3 games into non district play and the haters are already out! This Steers TEAM is the best group of Atheletes we have had in a while.

Really? Seriously? :crazy: You mean compared to the last 2 years? Also what is an "Atheletes"?

Football Junky
09-21-2012, 08:04 AM

I agree that Graham has a lot of very good Athletes on the team but if they are not being play where they should be, they are not playing to the best of there ability. i just think that in non-district the coaches should find out who is the best for each position and who should play where to better the team. I made the trip last week and watched that game and i was wanting to know why #7 and #5 were not on the field more than they were. I'm not saying that Graham would have won the game but i think the odds would have been more in Grahams favor.

garciap77
09-21-2012, 08:09 AM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-rugby-196.gif

Good luck tonight!!!

Grahamerica
09-21-2012, 08:18 AM
Is there any sausage left?

Football Junky
09-21-2012, 08:25 AM

From what I have read I think you need to talk to Ragin Red and see if he took it all before losing a thumb. :clap: Maybe he was a good fellow and save some for all of ya'll.

garciap77
09-21-2012, 08:27 AM

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Food/barbecue-21.gif

ToBedetermined
09-21-2012, 08:38 AM
I read this whole Forum and its pretty pitiful how the Graham "Fans" think they know all this crap about football. Listen Yall have not coached 20+ years like a few coaches have. The Coaches know what they are doing. Things happen on a football field we don't understand. All "fans" can say is "Well the coaches are making bad decisions", or "That kid would be better here", or whatever comes out of our stupid mouths. It is messed up that they lose one game and all these dads or whoever already start falling apart. It is quite stupid. There are no excuses for the Wylie game. They out planned, coached, and played us that night. But one loss and everyone starts talking smack? Dang we are stupid. Just reading all those Graham "fans" hating pissed me off a little bit.

outlaw
09-21-2012, 08:43 AM
I read this whole Forum and its pretty pitiful how the Graham "Fans" think they know all this crap about football. Listen Yall have not coached 20+ years like a few coaches have. The Coaches know what they are doing. Things happen on a football field we don't understand. All "fans" can say is "Well the coaches are making bad decisions", or "That kid would be better here", or whatever comes out of our stupid mouths. It is messed up that they lose one game and all these dads or whoever already start falling apart. It is quite stupid. There are no excuses for the Wylie game. They out planned, coached, and played us that night. But one loss and everyone starts talking smack? Dang we are stupid. Just reading all those Graham "fans" hating pissed me off a little bit.

Ok. go back to where you come from

Football Junky
09-21-2012, 08:49 AM
i read this whole forum and its pretty pitiful how the graham "fans" think they know all this crap about football. Listen yall have not coached 20+ years like a few coaches have. The coaches know what they are doing. Things happen on a football field we don't understand. All "fans" can say is "well the coaches are making bad decisions", or "that kid would be better here", or whatever comes out of our stupid mouths. It is messed up that they lose one game and all these dads or whoever already start falling apart. It is quite stupid. There are no excuses for the wylie game. They out planned, coached, and played us that night. But one loss and everyone starts talking smack? Dang we are stupid. Just reading all those graham "fans" hating pissed me off a little bit.

grahamerica i that we found that sausage you were looking for. :stirpot:

Slick50
09-21-2012, 08:51 AM
I love this forum!!!

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 08:52 AM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-rugby-196.gif

Good luck tonight!!!

Y'all too buddy!!! Bring it to the wood!!!

Go # 5

Grahamerica
09-21-2012, 09:07 AM

I would hate to see it when you really get pissed off. You got to have thick skin, just a bunch of blow hards on here.

Deuce
09-21-2012, 09:10 AM

Fact of the matter is that the majority of the people on here have been watching this Sr. and Jr. class play since they were freshmen and know how talented they are. Some of the kids are not even getting a shot at positions that they looked incredible at when they were freshmen, and most people don't understand why. I will support this group of kids till the end as will everyone else on here, but damn I just scratch my head sometimes about this team.

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 09:11 AM

First and foremost I think your giving waaaaaaaaaay to much credit to any post you have read on this forum!!! This forum is a sounding board for frustrated parents, football enthusiast and just a few turds that live only to jack other people up!!! Every post should be taken with a grain of salt. Some of the best coaching is done from the stands and if you have been around long enough you know if your winning, life is good!!! If not well....! Every team can be beat, we got beat by Wylie, so what? I think every player is doing a great job, from the QB all the way to the trainers!! Our coaches want to win and have to try a few things before district !! Sit back and enjoy the ride, and DON'T TAKE THIS FORUM PERSONALLY, it's for fun!!!

Go # 5

Sooners1026
09-21-2012, 09:11 AM
As a parent, we all want our kids to be the stars and get the attention; it was no different when I was in school playing sports and my parents felt the same way. It is silly that we tend to coach from the sidelines, but in a way it is great to see the passion for our kids that this town(Graham) has! What I would like to see more of regardless of the score is the entire town standing from the kickoff to the whistle and showing other schools just how much we are behind our kids. At the end of the day, we want them to be successful regardless of who is on the field! It is always fun to have bragging rights and a sense of being proud to be from this area. Take Breckenridge out tonight and give 100% on every snap.....as we all know it goes by way too fast!

Deuce
09-21-2012, 09:19 AM
As a parent, we all want our kids to be the stars and get the attention; it was no different when I was in school playing sports and my parents felt the same way. It is silly that we tend to coach from the sidelines, but in a way it is great to see the passion for our kids that this town(Graham) has! What I would like to see more of regardless of the score is the entire town standing from the kickoff to the whistle and showing other schools just how much we are behind our kids. At the end of the day, we want them to be successful regardless of who is on the field! It is always fun to have bragging rights and a sense of being proud to be from this area. Take Breckenridge out tonight and give 100% on every snap.....as we all know it goes by way too fast!

Well u can forget parents standing for very long in the stands. It has been this way since i was a kid in high school and it will always be that way. When Graham made the run in '09 parents would move from where our group set during that playoff run because we would stand and raise hell the whole game. Heck, I even had a someone behind me that asked me to sit down at a home game last year because they couldnt see and were to lazy to stand and root the boys on.

garciap77
09-21-2012, 09:25 AM

You guys did an excellent job of standing behind you kids at the game vs Wylie. In fact, some of the fans that were sitting by us were disscusing how Graham fans were louder than ours, which IMO were, our side seem to be sitting and no tpaying much attention to the game.:(

huntingbig8
09-21-2012, 09:26 AM

TBD- just so you know, nobody here is a hater, I have 2 kids playing and support Our team, just like I have since I started in the program, most of us were here before you and will be here after you, still supporting this program. As Dad's and fans we certainly have every right to second guess and complain about any decision we don't like. It sure doesn't mean that any coach has to listen to a damn word we say, just our 2 cents, also, if you open any other thread on this silly forum you will see the same thing. The second guessing and complaining didn't start this week, it has always gone on and always will, dad's and fan's get to do that. If you will remember, McCoy was a bum till he took us to the SC, then he was a bum again for running the wrong play at the end, Coaches need to have thick skin and not give a crap what any of us think. As a matter of fact, they should be preparing for the next game and not reading a forum. I have a lot of respect for anyone who would put their family and livelihood on the line with a bunch of 17 year old kids to coach them and be a teacher. but, all that said, we are still gonna say what we want to say when we want to say it, get over it.

outlaw
09-21-2012, 09:29 AM
TBD- just so you know, nobody here is a hater, I have 2 kids playing and support Our team, just like I have since I started in the program, most of us were here before you and will be here after you, still supporting this program. As Dad's and fans we certainly have every right to second guess and complain about any decision we don't like. It sure doesn't mean that any coach has to listen to a damn word we say, just our 2 cents, also, if you open any other thread on this silly forum you will see the same thing. The second guessing and complaining didn't start this week, it has always gone on and always will, dad's and fan's get to do that. If you will remember, McCoy was a bum till he took us to the SC, then he was a bum again for running the wrong play at the end, Coaches need to have thick skin and not give a crap what any of us think. As a matter of fact, they should be preparing for the next game and not reading a forum. I have a lot of respect for anyone who would put their family and livelihood on the line with a bunch of 17 year old kids to coach them and be a teacher. but, all that said, we are still gonna say what we want to say when we want to say it, get over it.

You sir, are a pretty smart guy

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 09:30 AM

Exactly!!!! That's why people on here love to hate Brownwood, because they can lose 6 games in a row and on that 7th game you would think they were superbowl contenders if you read the stuff they post on this site!!! Its called support and passion and their team can feel it to their core!!! A lot of towns and people could learn from them! No fair weather fans there!!!

Go # 5

AverageJoe
09-21-2012, 09:31 AM
Best athletes out of graham in awhile Mr. Hillmer? You must not have lived in Graham very long. That town had some straight up studs come out of there a few years ago. That 09 team I followed from start to finish had 4 or 5 guys that are ten times as good as any athlete I've seen this year. In the years before that team I watched the Berend brothers and Atwood brothers who are probably the best athletes ever at Graham.

outlaw
09-21-2012, 09:32 AM
That 09 team I followed from start to finish had 4 or 5 guys that are ten times as good as any athlete I've seen this year.

You sir, are NOT a very smart guy. there are some 4 sport dang good athletes on this team.

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 09:34 AM

Yep, I think???

Go # 5

Z-RO
09-21-2012, 10:00 AM
If you will remember, McCoy was a bum till he took us to the SC, then he was a bum again for running the wrong play at the end

I never thought he was a bum, questionable play calling at times sure....but never a bum.

Deuce
09-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Best athletes out of graham in awhile Mr. Hillmer? You must not have lived in Graham very long. That town had some straight up studs come out of there a few years ago. That 09 team I followed from start to finish had 4 or 5 guys that are ten times as good as any athlete I've seen this year. In the years before that team I watched the Berend brothers and Atwood brothers who are probably the best athletes ever at Graham.

I agree with the kids you listed above were pretty damn good but are u basing your comments on this years talent on only seeing one game?

Steers_#1
09-21-2012, 10:14 AM
Graham by 42 at half.

*#5 should get his shot at QB tonight.:thumbsup:

huntingbig8
09-21-2012, 10:14 AM
I never thought he was a bum, questionable play calling at times sure....but never a bum.

Thanks for re-affirming my point. We alll second guess and make our coaching decisions based on what we think is best. I tell everyone that im a great coach from the 40 about 17 rows up. I'm sure that none of this staff prepares to lose or fail during any game, still gonna question some of the stuff they do.

huntingbig8
09-21-2012, 10:18 AM

Hillmer has certainly been here long enough to know about the athletes and who can play, not to mention that he saw the very best athletes in the state this summer and plenty of them were way better than any you listed here, or talked about.

Steers_#1
09-21-2012, 10:22 AM
Who cares about who had the "better athletes". This game is a team sport. We'll see who's better at the end of the year.

Ragin Red
09-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Hillmer has certainly been here long enough to know about the athletes and who can play, not to mention that he saw the very best athletes in the state this summer and plenty of them were way better than any you listed here, or talked about.

:iagree: I believe that we will be just fine for the rest of the season, I saw a lot of maturity and the team come together over the summer. Great group of young men that are on this team just sit back and watch (averagejoe).

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 10:41 AM
Graham by 42 at half.

Put the beer down and step away from the keyboard !!! Haha

Go # 5

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 10:43 AM
:iagree: I believe that we will be just fine for the rest of the season, I saw a lot of maturity and the team come together over the summer. Great group of young men that are on this team just sit back and watch (averagejoe).

Y'all go easy on him, he is just "AVERAGE" after all!!!

Go # 5

Football Junky
09-21-2012, 10:47 AM

Ragin Red I do believe that Graham will be OK for the rest of the REGULAR season, if your just wanting our record to be good it should be, 9-1 is a good record. I'm just saying that I personally think that Graham is not using the talent that they have to make the best team they can. Don't get me wrong Graham has a pretty good team right now, but I think it could be better with some changes. That what these game we are playing is for to make changes and see if we can better the team before we start district and try to make a run in the playoffs

BwdLion73
09-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Graham by 42 at half.

Actually that is probley pretty close. Cross town atmosphere, Breck seems like a down 2A team. Graham should break their hopes quick. I wish coach Freeman luck but I think that buck-a-roo will roll over pretty fast.

ccmom
09-21-2012, 10:50 AM
You Grahamies are multiplying like rabbits!!!:eek:

Interesting because I always thought a steer....well nevermind...

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 10:52 AM

They know better than to feed us after midnight!!!

Go # 5

Grahamerica
09-21-2012, 10:52 AM

Just trying to stay with Wylie and Brownwood.

outlaw
09-21-2012, 10:55 AM
I am gonna just throw my 2 cents in here on this deal. I am a pretty darn good coach from the stands. You "play to win the game" just ask Herm Edwards, therefore I would think that winning "playoff games" would let you keep you job longer than just playing certain employ's kids, but I am prolly wrong. We shall see.:wave:

outlaw
09-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Its almost lunch time, Inmateboss you got any sausage cooking out there at the arena?

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 11:15 AM

No edits!!!!!

Go # 5

Football Junky
09-21-2012, 11:17 AM
I am gonna just throw my 2 cents in here on this deal. I am a pretty darn good coach from the stands. You "play to win the game" just ask Herm Edwards, therefore I would think that winning "playoff games" would let you keep you job longer than just playing certain employ's kids, but I am prolly wrong. We shall see.:wave:

Hell yeah preach on brother, preach on

Ragin Red
09-21-2012, 11:18 AM

artificial...fertility.....new ways to multiply just saying:doh:

just look at Inmateboss or hippy well we haven't seen hippy after the haircut and well for Inmateboss that is all tequillia:taunt:

garciap77
09-21-2012, 11:18 AM

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-038.gif

garciap77
09-21-2012, 11:19 AM

just look at Inmateboss or hippy well we haven't seen hippy after the haircut and well for Inmateboss that is all tequillia:taunt:

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/drunk-irish-048.gif

Inmateboss
Its almost lunch time, Inmateboss you got any sausage cooking out there at the arena?

Might try the dinner bell for a change!!!

Go # 5

outlaw
Ragin Red I do believe that Graham will be OK for the rest of the REGULAR season, if your just wanting our record to be good it should be, 9-1 is a good record. I'm just saying that I personally think that Graham is not using the talent that they have to make the best team they can. Don't get me wrong Graham has a pretty good team right now, but I think it could be better with some changes. That what these game we are playing is for to make changes and see if we can better the team before we start district and try to make a run in the playoffs

:iagree:

Football Junky

you need to talk to ragin red

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 11:20 AM

Tequila!!! -10 for spelling!

Go # 5

Ragin Red
09-21-2012, 11:33 AM
Tequila!!! -10 for spelling!

Go # 5

See case in point that's what happens when you start early.......

Steers_#1
09-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Come on Boss! #5 is a QB in the heart. ;)
Put the beer down and step away from the keyboard !!! Haha

Go # 5

Deuce
09-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Might try the dinner bell for a change!!!

Go # 5

For a change? I thought u had a reserved spot there everyday

outlaw
09-21-2012, 11:45 AM

dont let him lie to you, he does

AverageJoe
09-21-2012, 11:52 AM
I'd like to consider myself a pretty smart guy on occasion. I've watched many kids off this year's Graham team grow up. Mahan, Jones, remember when Reeves moved into town, Walls, just to name a few. Great kids but to say they are the best athletes to come out of Graham I would argue that. And to the poster who said they are better than the best kids off the state team isn't fair. Hiser, Mccoy, Bailey, Allen, Fulford, Harrison twins(awesome to watch) were great players. If i'm not mistaken Mccoy and Allen were both 2 time all state and 4 time all district players. Pretty dang good athletes by my standards.

AverageJoe
09-21-2012, 11:54 AM
Hiser had one of the best seasons I've ever seen his senior year. I'd argue the best single season a linebacker has had out of Graham. Who has produced some great linebackers. Scott Andrews, Trevor Sparks, and Kyle Berend to name 3.

AverageJoe
09-21-2012, 11:56 AM
BUT, I think Graham has great potential this year and has a great chance of going deep in the playoffs. Good coaching staff and good group of kids. I'm not trying to bash or anything I just like a good arguement and conversation.

Hippy
09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
No i am not absent just been lurking and reading all this nonsense about who is better. A lot of this talk comes from over exuberant parents that have been thrown out of athletic event from little league to high school sports. So you have just have to take what they are saying with a grain of salt.

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 12:00 PM

Well ok, I have eaten there a couple of times!!!

Go # 5

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Hiser had one of the best seasons I've ever seen his senior year. I'd argue the best single season a linebacker has had out of Graham. Who has produced some great linebackers. Scott Andrews, Trevor Sparks, and Kyle Berend to name 3.

Sparks and Bailey for sure but that's about it!!!

Go # 5

AverageJoe
09-21-2012, 12:10 PM
So your saying Mccoy who plays for Texas doesnt fit in the category? I know a ton of people in Graham are haters on the kid but great football and basketball player and i'm sure if he wouldve played baseball he would've made a dang good pitcher.

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 12:12 PM
So your saying Mccoy who plays for Texas doesnt fit in the category? I know a ton of people in Graham are haters on the kid but great football and basketball player and i'm sure if he wouldve played baseball he would've made a dang good pitcher.

Is he still at Texas????

Go # 5

AverageJoe
09-21-2012, 12:13 PM
He's still there. I'd like to see any of these kids go play there and see how they manage. Any kid even mentioned so far.

Deuce
09-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Is he still at Texas????

Go # 5

I think u have him hook, line and sinker!

AverageJoe
09-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Broke the line and spit the bait Deuce.

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 12:24 PM
He's still there. I'd like to see any of these kids go play there and see how they manage. Any kid even mentioned so far.

I think our current QB could take the number of snaps he has taken this year

Go # 5

Ragin Red
09-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Broke the line and spit the bait Deuce.

He'll be belly up soon:spitlol:

AverageJoe
09-21-2012, 12:28 PM
That would be impossible because your QB will never have an opportunity to play at Texas. Which only adds to my statement of him being a great talent. He's on a full ride and has started some gomes and plays d1 football and one of the most distinguished progams in America.

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 12:32 PM
That would be impossible because your QB will never have an opportunity to play at Texas. Which only adds to my statement of him being a great talent. He's on a full ride and has started some gomes and plays d1 football and one of the most distinguished progams in America.

Our QB may just play for THE MOST DISTINGUISHED PROGRAM in America -- TEXAS A&M !!! WHOOP!!!!

Go # 5

AverageJoe
09-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Well good luck with him on that one. Don't see that one happening.

Deuce
09-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Well good luck with him on that one. Don't see that one happening.

Man, u just keep swallowing the bait!

Ragin Red
09-21-2012, 12:41 PM
So you're saying UT is the only school there is for a High School player to go QB at..........I'll have to disagree with you on that. Our QB is a geat kid he has made the most of his oppurtunities he has been given, he helped our 7 on 7 team tremendously by making good decisions on the field.

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Hey let's all get on the Sville thread and talk crap about Sville!!! Stir that pot!!

Go # 5

huntingbig8
09-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Dang hippy, I think I'm the only parent on here that has been thrown out of LL and HS games. Does that mean I'm over zealous? Probably. Also means I will call it out anytime, not just on the forum. Besides, everybody needs to quit getting their panties in a wad, it's all for fun and everyone has a different opinion. Go support the Steers tonight.

Steve Hillmer
09-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Ok I'm back. Got some good stuff going on here. I was involved with the 09 group too. No doubt we sent alot of individuals to play college ball that year. But you are missing my point. This group of Athletes as a TEAM are really good. You have to understand the offensive and defensive schemes we run are complex and it takes everyone of them to execute to make it work. Really all you need to win with our offense is 11 average athletes on the field executing and you can't stop it. It's meant to find the holes in a defense not showcase one individual. Bottom line we didn't do that last Friday. That's why I stress the focus of the team effort less Individual play.

garciap77
09-21-2012, 12:59 PM
Man, u just keep swallowing the bait!

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/others-206.gif

AverageJoe
09-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Did I say it was the only place for a HS kid to go play? No. Did I ever say your QB wasn't any good? No. He's a great little QB. Nothing against Ben Davis at all! Great kid too. But to say he might be going to play at ATM...I just have my doubts. And to say he could take the snaps that Mccoy has taken...I doubt that very seriously too.

outlaw
09-21-2012, 01:03 PM
No matter what we do tonight we will look good, look who we are playing, nothing against BRidge. We need to leave the starters in and let them gel together and get prepared for the big games. Everyone knows we are in one of the weakest districts in the state. We need to be preparing for Round 1 now.

Grahamerica
09-21-2012, 01:04 PM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/others-206.gif

You keep me rolling, you have a very good talent.

outlaw
09-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Good luck with using the players names Joe, you wont last long. Nice knowing ya

Ragin Red
09-21-2012, 01:08 PM

:fnypost:might want to read the rules before posting!!!!!!!!

garciap77
09-21-2012, 01:12 PM
You keep me rolling, you have a very good talent.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/icpyys_zpsea026343.gif Just having fun! It has been a slow week at work!http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-matrix-006.gif (http://www.smiley-faces.org)

outlaw
09-21-2012, 01:14 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/icpyys_zpsea026343.gif Just having fun! It has been a slow week at work!http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-matrix-006.gif (http://www.smiley-faces.org)
Garcia send us Graham folks some of your cartoons so we can start using them. Lol

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Garcia send us Graham folks some of your cartoons so we can start using them. Lol

He sells them for a living!! No freebies

Go # 5

Steve Hillmer
09-21-2012, 01:23 PM

We got him on the ropes.

garciap77
09-21-2012, 01:27 PM
We got him on the ropes.

He's down for the count!http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-stretcher.gif (http://www.smiley-faces.org)

buff4ever
09-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Graham takes this one easily.

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 02:22 PM
Hope the team we play tonight cleans up their act a little!!! Not good reports from last night!!!! What goes around comes around!!!

Go # 5

Deuce
09-21-2012, 02:53 PM
Almost pregame time! Great job by all the Breck posters this week. Lol. Y'all have a safe trip over. This one should be over by the end of the 1st half. If it's not we can all come back next week and argue some more!!

Inmateboss
09-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Almost pregame time! Great job by all the Breck posters this week. Lol. Y'all have a safe trip over. This one should be over by the end of the 1st half. If it's not we can all come back next week and argue some more!!

Im just glad we don't play them next week!! I mean the way they kept this thread tied up all week!! It will be nice to just get on for some good wholesome football visiting!!!

Go # 5