PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Sightings?

Bullaholic
09-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Well, the Rocket sightings have been few and far between so far this season---I thought the Wylie game would bring Rocket out for sure. (maybe he doesn't like what he's seeing....:D). Not too many outrageous posters on lately---you know, the ones we love to hate---but miss terribly when they don't give us a big target....:D

Bullaholic
09-17-2012, 04:32 PM
News Flash---Looks like we have have some action out of new poster AverageJoe on the Brownwood-Wylie thread----he's trying hard to make friends in Graham over there....:D

Ville-D
09-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Researching this Rocket fella... he kind of funny. I will try to round us up a Stephenville "Rocket" for your entertainment.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?97406-Lions-and-Pirates-and-Whoever-OH-MY!

Bullaholic
09-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Researching this Rocket fella... he kind of funny. I will try to round us up a Stephenville "Rocket" for your entertainment.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?97406-Lions-and-Pirates-and-Whoever-OH-MY!

Yep--posting with Rocket is kinda like being waterboarded by a naked PlayMate....:D

Rocket
09-17-2012, 05:16 PM

I am the funniest thing to ever hit the internet.

garciap77
09-17-2012, 05:22 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's about time this place was getting boring with the Ville-D http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/cry.gif!

Bullaholic
09-17-2012, 05:23 PM

Well--don't just do a drive-by posting---share some wisdom....:D

Rocket
09-17-2012, 05:26 PM
The Ville-D already has 1100 posts? my goodness... LOL I haven't really been paying much attention to 3A this year. Just Brownwood.

AverageJoe
09-17-2012, 09:52 PM
:o:tisk:

AverageJoe
09-17-2012, 09:55 PM
I am not rocket. I'm not trying to pick a fight with Graham. Well respected school and always a tough opponent to anybody in 3A. I believe they will easily win their weak district. They just need to pray they don't go big school.

bp80884
09-17-2012, 10:48 PM

Well, you can say when Brownwood is winning a village is missing their idiot!

You are the reason I root both for and against Brownwood! Not sure how that is, but it is.

Inmateboss
09-17-2012, 11:10 PM
I am not rocket. I'm not trying to pick a fight with Graham. Well respected school and always a tough opponent to anybody in 3A. I believe they will easily win their weak district. They just need to pray they don't go big school.

Are you from Breckenridge ???

Expect to win, Play to win!!! Go Graham Steers
Go # 5

toddg
09-18-2012, 03:36 AM
the Alvarado "brick wall" looms for all you bozos!:2thumbsup

Ville-D
09-18-2012, 07:57 AM

Nope

garciap77
09-18-2012, 08:02 AM

:stirpot:

:1popcorn:

Pendragon13
09-18-2012, 09:13 AM
the Alvarado "brick wall" looms for all you bozos!:2thumbsupDo I need to remind you that Alvarado has only been on the 3A (or any A) radar for about 3 years now? No disrespect, and you guys do have a good program..just sayin. ;)

Bullaholic
09-18-2012, 09:36 AM

Fair enough, AJ---At least you post your thoughts and are willing to discuss them. Too many posters hold back out of fear of being flamed and the board loses some good discussions sometimes. Honest opinions do not have to be controversial---although they seem to get the lion's share of attention, but they do usually cause someone to post who would not ordinarily do so at some point in the thread. All posters remember---your opinion is worth as much as anybody else's....

panfan
09-18-2012, 09:41 AM
Fair enough, AJ---At least you post your thoughts and are willing to discuss them. Too many posters hold back out of fear of being flamed and the board loses some good discussions sometimes. Honest opinions do not have to be controversial---although they seem to get the lion's share of attention, but they do usually cause someone to post who would not ordinarily do so at some point in the thread. All posters remember---your opinion is worth as much as anybody else's....

Stephenville is over rated. :taunt:

greendawg84
09-18-2012, 10:03 AM

Wait a minute panfan..... arent you the one that ranked LH #1 on another thread this week ??? :doh:

AverageJoe
09-18-2012, 10:11 AM
Thanks Bullaholic. No I am not from Stephenville and InmateBoss no I'm def. not from the awful Beercanridge

panfan
09-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Wait a minute panfan..... arent you the one that ranked LH #1 on another thread this week ??? :doh:

what you talkin bout Willis? Weren't me. I think Greendawg is instigatin something here. But I will say this, just to cause a flap, I see Wimberly still ranked high in polls - they are overratted too!!! How bout them apples. Now I'm going to catch a bunch a crap from the Wimberly folks.

greendawg84
09-18-2012, 10:31 AM
what you talkin bout Willis? Weren't me. I think Greendawg is instigatin something here. But I will say this, just to cause a flap, I see Wimberly still ranked high in polls - they are overratted too!!! How bout them apples. Now I'm going to catch a bunch a crap from the Wimberly folks.

I would never do that .... must have been your buddy LHPfactory ????

I am with you on the Wimberly deal , lost 2 and still in the top 25 , nuttin against them folks down there but these poll dudes have got to put the pipe down.

There I helped you out , now they can come after both of us !

toddg
09-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Do I need to remind you that Alvarado has only been on the 3A (or any A) radar for about 3 years now? No disrespect, and you guys do have a good program..just sayin. ;)

so you are just saying that my statement is not relevant?

Ville-D
09-18-2012, 10:17 PM

OK Bull, Here is My Opinion:

This week Stephenville Donkey Stomps LaVega. Not saying that the Pirates are overrated, just saying that the Stephenville D has flipped the switch and are playing lights-out and we all know what the Stephenville O is capable of...

The LaVega punter and KO returners better be schedule some Saturday morning therapy sessions, because they are going to get their a$$es worked off on Friday night.

And thanks for scheduling us for your homecoming, don't know when the last HC game we attended besides our own, but it has been a while. Thanks for the disrespect. It will add some nice fuel to the fire.

That is all. :/

Ville-D
09-18-2012, 10:21 PM
so you are just saying that my statement is not relevant?

I thin his statement about your irrelevant statement is irrelevant, Quick Draw. That's what I thin.

http://www.influentialcom.com/images/polar_bear_blog/09_10/Baba-Louie_g.gif

ccmom
09-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Hey Ville D...I personally think MODOC makes a mighty fine homecoming date! We hosted them for our HC in 08, and they returned the favor in 09. Both games left bulldog fans feeling all warm and fuzzy. Not sure they felt the same :).

Ville-D
09-18-2012, 10:35 PM
Hey Ville D...I personally think MODOC makes a mighty fine homecoming date! We hosted them for our HC in 08, and they returned the favor in 09. Both games left bulldog fans feeling all warm and fuzzy. Not sure they felt the same :).

MODOC? The Missouri Department of Corrections?

Sville
09-19-2012, 09:09 AM

Liberty Hill? I have seen them a few times the past couple of years. They remind me of a JV version of Alvarado.

ccmom
09-19-2012, 09:12 AM
MODOC? The Missouri Department of Corrections?

I'm pretty sure Modoc means "a very strange looking land pirate". Well, maybe I added the "very strange looking" part.