PDA

View Full Version : Ville-D

Gsquared
09-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Is SYJ.COM down? I cant get it to pull up. Not sure if its on my end or not.

Ville-D
09-17-2012, 01:35 PM
I got it up...

Gsquared
09-17-2012, 01:36 PM
Ok, must be my sausage and virus riddled computer then.

Ville-D
09-17-2012, 01:37 PM
It is a little slow though. Dang Al-Qaeda may be trying to hack in again...

Sville
09-17-2012, 01:53 PM
It has been slow and I sent a ticket in to my hosting co. Something up with the server it is on. The prolly did it on purpose so I will pay for an upgraded acct. LOL.

Sville
09-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Response from hosting company:

Hello Cody,

Thank you for contacting our Help Desk center!

The server where your account resides was under a heavy DDoS Attack until recently. The errors you have experienced are likely due to the nature of the attack.

Our Server Administrators, together with our data center technicians managed to contain the attack, and at the moment the server should be stable. I just checked and it is running smoothly. I was also able to access your website without a problem from my location.

The issue should be resolved, however if you do experience such a problem again, please report it as soon as you notice it so that we can reproduce it and be able to investigate it.

If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best Regards,
Lubo K.
SiteGround Support Team

Rocket
09-17-2012, 07:43 PM
It has been slow and I sent a ticket in to my hosting co. Something up with the server it is on. The prolly did it on purpose so I will pay for an upgraded acct. LOL.

People still go to that site?

Sville
09-17-2012, 09:17 PM
People still go to that site?

Ha, at least I didn't take the lazy way out with a Facebook Page...........Come on man!

BwdLion73
09-17-2012, 09:21 PM
Ha, at least I didn't take the lazy way out with a Facebook Page...........Come on man!

.................:)

Rocket
09-18-2012, 08:06 AM

You have to adjust with the times. 3750 likes on FB tells me where the traffic is.

garciap77
09-18-2012, 08:10 AM
:1popcorn:

jason
09-18-2012, 08:10 AM
You have to adjust with the times. 3750 likes on FB tells me where the traffic is.
just because somebody 'likes' something doesn't mean they actually visit the page...

Rocket
09-18-2012, 05:28 PM
just because somebody 'likes' something doesn't mean they actually visit the page...

Yeah, but you don't see the insights of the FB page, do you? I think I know a little more about traffic to my site than you do. Besides, Cody has copied me from day 1. If he wants to increase his traffic and make it easier on himself, he will follow. I'm his Website Hero.

garciap77
09-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Yeah, but you don't see the insights of the FB page, do you? I think I know a little more about traffic to my site than you do. Besides, Cody has copied me from day 1. If he wants to increase his traffic and make it easier on himself, he will follow. I'm his Website Hero.

:spitlol: