PDA

View Full Version : Looking ahead....

Sville
09-16-2012, 02:47 PM
While I am excited to see our first action against a top tier 3A as a 3A this week, I am as equally excited about my next weeks football plans. I am going to catch Abilene Wylie and Estacado on Friday then continue out to Snyder and watch Stephenville and Amarillo on Saturday.

toddg
09-16-2012, 03:21 PM
While I am excited to see our first action against a top tier 3A as a 3A this week, I am as equally excited about my next weeks football plans. I am going to catch Abilene Wylie and Estacado on Friday then continue out to Snyder and watch Stephenville and Amarillo on Saturday.

havent seen/read much on the Sandies this year..are they good this year?

ccmom
09-16-2012, 03:22 PM
It's homecoming so be sure to get all gussied up! ;)

Sville
09-16-2012, 03:56 PM
havent seen/read much on the Sandies this year..are they good this year?

The had two impressive wins to open the season beating Odessa 56-15 and Amarillo Tascosa 48-0. They got beat last Friday by a very good WF Rider team 26-17. It should be a tough ball game. They are coached by Mel Maxfield and he always had tough physical teams when he was at Burleson.

jason
09-16-2012, 08:57 PM
The had two impressive wins to open the season beating Odessa 56-15 and Amarillo Tascosa 48-0. They got beat last Friday by a very good WF Rider team 26-17. It should be a tough ball game. They are coached by Mel Maxfield and he always had tough physical teams when he was at Burleson.

he also had some good ones at forney...