Abilene Wylie Vs. Brownwood
Fischer Canyon Lake Vs. Burnet
Gatesville Vs. Taylor
Fredericksburg Vs. Lampasas
Rockdale Vs. Liberty Hill
Llano Vs. Boerne

Sville
09-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Shouldn't the Stephenville-La Vega game be in region III GOTW since we are playing at La Vega?

Yoe_09
09-16-2012, 09:40 AM
Well, the reason I put Stephenville/La Vega here, is because Jasper/WO-S was over in region III. I felt both of these games were front runners for game of the week, so I needed to split them up.

Sville
09-16-2012, 09:52 AM
No problem I was just curious as to how you chose where to put the top games when they are in two different regions.

Smitty
09-16-2012, 11:25 AM
Stephenville vs La Vega will definitely be in (my humble opinnion ) the 3-A game of the week.

Stay focused Jackets!

regaleagle
09-16-2012, 12:24 PM
Exactly. And the Kennedale vs. Argyle game is at Argyle, so that should be in Region 2. Whatever region the game is played in should be the region the GOTW appears in.

fury900
09-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Vernon (3-0) Vs. Holliday (3-0)

Grahamerica
09-16-2012, 01:15 PM
The better smack talk would come from Wylie Brownwood game.

Ville-D
09-16-2012, 01:21 PM

Then vote for that.

toddg
09-16-2012, 01:28 PM

i dont know..can the Brownwood folks go toe to toe in pic assault with Garcia like Graham folks did?

Sville
09-16-2012, 01:55 PM
If Bwood was good this year then no doubt that would be the thread I would like to read. But the Lion faithful are going through a down year and I don't think are as enthusiastic as the past few years.

Grahamerica
09-16-2012, 01:56 PM
Then vote for that.

If I could vote I would.

ccmom
09-16-2012, 01:59 PM

I doubt it. Brownwoodies know they are in trouble. :stirpot:

Ville-D
09-16-2012, 01:59 PM
If I could vote I would.

Send them some money and you can vote. It's a win win.

Ville-D
09-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Well, the reason I put Stephenville/La Vega here, is because Jasper/WO-S was over in region III. I felt both of these games were front runners for game of the week, so I needed to split them up.

I appreciate all the work you are putting into this.

ccmom
09-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Only 75 more posts and you can.:)

BwdLion73
09-16-2012, 02:26 PM

:rolleyes::p

upper20
09-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Voted for Ville - LaVega as it is the best match-up. Hopefully it will not be a one-sided conversation - does anyone from LaVega post?

texas_wildcat
09-16-2012, 06:02 PM
I think the Kennedale will be the best game this week

Ville-D
09-17-2012, 08:37 AM
Its #2 La Vaga vs #5 Stephenville and you guys are voting for other games. Wylie vs Burnwood? Really? The only way this game is competitive is if Wylie decides to send their #2 JV Squad to play on Friday night.

nobogey72
09-17-2012, 09:56 AM

Nah, Rocket disappears when Brownwood is struggling. Typical fair-weather fan. There's NO WAY he'll show his face this week.:1popcorn:

Rattler
09-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Kennedale Vs. Argyle

Ragin Red
09-17-2012, 11:14 AM

I've to go with ccmom on this one, sorry but Brownwood don't have much of a chance this week. Sorry but after what I saw Friday uhmmm not good for Brownwood.:helpme:

franz
09-17-2012, 11:46 AM
I think the Bulldogs verses the Lions is the GOTW. The Eustace Bulldogs verses the Castleberry Lions that is. Eustace has already beat Rice for pete's sake.

BEAST
09-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Yall just keep throwing the Lions under the bus. You Graham posters, youve surely got to admit that if we hadnt turned the ball over I think 5 times the score would have certainly been different. Brownwood can play, you will see.

BEAST

Sville
09-17-2012, 02:37 PM
Yall just keep throwing the Lions under the bus. You Graham posters, youve surely got to admit that if we hadnt turned the ball over I think 5 times the score would have certainly been different. Brownwood can play, you will see.

BEAST

I definitely don't want to kick a team when they are down(compared to usual Bwood standards). All of our programs have been there one time or another, and Karma is a you know what!

Grahamerica
09-17-2012, 02:49 PM

BEAST

I will admit that if Graham would have kept the same game plan in the second half that they had in the first half the score would have been different.

Slick50
09-17-2012, 02:58 PM

I just fell out of my chair laughing so hard:vrycnfsd:

Ragin Red
09-17-2012, 03:00 PM

BEAST

If if's and butts were candy and nuts we all would have a good life. Our defense played very well and took the ball away.

Sville
09-17-2012, 03:20 PM
If if's and butts were candy and nuts we all would have a good life. Our defense played very well and took the ball away.

If that is case......

The Lion's Bus in 2010
http://images.clipartof.com/small/49547-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Lion-Character-Mascot-School-Bus-Driver.jpg

The Lion's Bus in 2012
http://www.guzer.com/pictures/bus-fire-bikes.jpg

Inspired by BEAST's bus comment and GarciaP77

Ville-D
09-17-2012, 04:48 PM

So this way we choose between 6 games here vs 3 in R3? What about this killing the AW/BW game? Doesn't matter to me if Ville is in the GotW, but this is not teeball where everybody gets a participoation tropyh. Let the WOS/Jasper game stand up for itself.

GotW or not we are going to let the 3A world know that we have arrived. Put it on paper.

Thanks VTSKneB for point me back to this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTxlEZllUsk

Love it.

garciap77
09-17-2012, 04:52 PM
So this way we choose between 6 games here vs 3 in R3? What about this killing the AW/BW game? Doesn't matter to me if Ville is in the GotW, but this is not teeball where everybody gets a participoation tropyh. Let the WOS/Jasper game stand up for itself.

GotW or not we are going to let the 3A world know that we have arrived. Put it on paper.

Thanks VTSKneB for point me back to this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTxlEZllUsk

Love it.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/cry.gif

Ville-D
09-17-2012, 05:13 PM

You need new material. It wasn't very funny the first time I saw it. Hasn't changed yet.

garciap77
09-17-2012, 05:19 PM
You need new material. It wasn't very funny the first time I saw it. Hasn't changed yet.

OK!!! ROCKET!!!

slingshot
09-17-2012, 05:49 PM
OK!!! ROCKET!!!

Now THAT is funny right there....

defense51
09-17-2012, 06:23 PM
If that is case......

The Lion's Bus in 2010
http://images.clipartof.com/small/49547-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Lion-Character-Mascot-School-Bus-Driver.jpg

The Lion's Bus in 2012
http://www.guzer.com/pictures/bus-fire-bikes.jpg

Inspired by BEAST's bus comment and GarciaP77 I don't care who you are, that is funny!

Ville-D
09-17-2012, 11:33 PM
OK!!! ROCKET!!!

I was wondering what your beef with me was... So you think I am the infamous Rocket masquerading as a Stephenville Yellow Jacket?

ccmom
09-17-2012, 11:49 PM
I was wondering what your beef with me was... So you think I am the infamous Rocket masquerading as a Stephenville Yellow Jacket?

Not likely. Rockee is far to fond of himself to pretend to be anyone else. :rolleyes:

Sville
09-18-2012, 09:07 AM
Not likely. Rockee is far to fond of himself to pretend to be anyone else. :rolleyes:

Truer words have never been spoken.