3. Wimberley
4. Bellville
5. Gonzales
6. Sealy
7. Smithville
8. Yoakum
9. La Grange
10. Devine

Wimberley Bellville and Yoakum all lost and are now 1-2. Smithville gets spanked by Liberty Hill, Sealy wins without their key players, and Gonzales had a by. With that in mind who moves up and who drops out? Somerset ought to move into the top 10. Yoakum probably should drop out and Wimberley and Bellville drop down. Here's how I see it now:

!. El Campo
2. Giddings
3. Gonzales
4. Sealy
5. La Grange
6. Devine
7. Bellville
8. Wimberley
9. Smithville
10. Somerset

SintonFan_inAustin
09-15-2012, 04:40 PM
1. El Campo
2. Giddings
3. Wimberley
4. Bellville
5. Gonzales
6. Sealy
7. Smithville
8. Yoakum
9. La Grange
10. Devine

Wimberley Bellville and Yoakum all lost and are now 1-2. Smithville gets spanked by Liberty Hill, Sealy wins without their key players, and Gonzales had a by. With that in mind who moves up and who drops out? Somerset ought to move into the top 10. Yoakum probably should drop out and Wimberley and Bellville drop down. Here's how I see it now:

!. El Campo
2. Giddings
3. Gonzales
4. Sealy
5. La Grange
6. Devine
7. Bellville
8. Wimberley
9. Smithville
10. Somerset Somerset got beat 49-6 and that moves them in? La Vernia did a better job against the same team.

Pudlugger
09-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Well I think you can make a case for La Vernia over Somerset based on a common opponent as the Bears did take Calhoun the distance while Somerset got dominated. I think these two teams will fight it out for their district championship. Certainly if La Vernia wins next week against Wimberley I would move them up to 6 or 7. We'll see soon.

YTBulldogs
09-15-2012, 05:32 PM
1. El Campo
2. Giddings
3. Wimberley
4. Bellville
5. Gonzales
6. Sealy
7. Smithville
8. Yoakum
9. La Grange
10. Devine

!. El Campo
2. Giddings
3. Gonzales
4. Sealy
5. La Grange
6. Devine
7. Bellville
8. Wimberley
9. Smithville
10. Somerset

Yoakum is 2-1.

Pudlugger
09-16-2012, 06:36 AM
Right you are YT Yoakum is 2-1 not 1-2. Yoakum, La Vernia, Somerset and now Wharton all could be in there. Really except for the top 4 or 5 teams the list is pretty much an arbitrary ordering of teams right now which proves my point that region 4 is in turmoil(perhaps a better term would be a state of flux).