PDA

View Full Version : Hey Phil C

Ranger Mom
08-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Did you get your old name back??

Weren't you having to use PhiI C for a while?

Phil C
08-13-2003, 11:04 AM
Both are me Ranger Mom. I have two computers that I post on and I had to use PhiI C on the second one because I didn't know how to set Phil C on the second one because when I tried to register it said someone else (me!) was already using that name. That is why you see the different spellings sometimes.

Phil C
08-13-2003, 11:06 AM
And I am still happy about the Spurs winning the 2003 NBA championship by beating the Nets!

BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!

AND I STILL WANT TO KNOW FROM ESPN: "WHERE'S THE CAT?"

Ranger Mom
08-13-2003, 11:38 AM
Phil C:
Both are me Ranger Mom. I have two computers that I post on and I had to use PhiI C on the second one because I didn't know how to set Phil C on the second one because when I tried to register it said someone else (me!) was already using that name. That is why you see the different spellings sometimes.Oh...I see. I come here on various computers (at least 5 or 6) . I wonder if you shouldn't have just logged in as Phil C instead of trying to register it on another computer?? I bet that is where your problem is!!

Phil C
08-13-2003, 02:35 PM
I tried it Ranger Mom but it wouldn't let me. I am sure it was my fault though for not doing something correctly.

Ranger Mom
08-13-2003, 04:00 PM
I understand COMPLETELY!!

Been there - done that!! wink