PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Park @ Bridgeport

Bullaholic
09-15-2012, 07:55 AM
The Bulls won this one 42-21. It was two teams who are both trying to find their ways this season, and the Bulls found their offense behind the running of Gabe Huerta, who broke one on an 80 yarder for a TD, among a bunch of other good runs. The Bull defense made some stops, and it was a good team effort win that the young Bulls needed very badly after getting strummed the last two weeks by Alvarado and Abilene Wylie. The Hawks are young also, and showed some real flashes of the future on offense with a great perimeter passing attack, which burned the Bulls for a lot of yards. IP will be very good in a year or two, and I wish them the best of luck for the remainder of the season. Go Bulls!

Macarthur
09-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Yeah, I think the hawks are playing with a fresh QB.

garciap77
09-15-2012, 12:19 PM
The Bulls won this one 42-21. It was two teams who are both trying to find their ways this season, and the Bulls found their offense behind the running of Gabe Huerta, who broke one on an 80 yarder for a TD, among a bunch of other good runs. The Bull defense made some stops, and it was a good team effort win that the young Bulls needed very badly after getting strummed the last two weeks by Alvarado and Abilene Wylie. The Hawks are young also, and showed some real flashes of the future on offense with a great perimeter passing attack, which burned the Bulls for a lot of yards. IP will be very good in a year or two, and I wish them the best of luck for the remainder of the season. Go Bulls!

:2thumbsup

Eagle11
09-17-2012, 08:31 AM
we will see them in a couple of weeks. hope they dont get any better with that passing attack because we cant cover anyone