PDA

View Full Version : Anything on Rice Consolidated?

BigTwanky
09-18-2001, 08:24 PM
Hey what up...I know that last year Rice had a heck of a freakin D, and i dont think that they lost anyone...i've heard that they are gonna be the team to beat...and i aint gonna lie, im from newton and we plan to meet them in area again...and i was just wondering what the heck yall think about them.

-Big Twank

Specklebelly
09-18-2001, 11:58 PM
You two should not meet as early as area this year. Both Newton and Rice are loaded, the two best teams in the state in my opinion (sorry Forney, its just my opinion) no telling who will win.

BigTwanky
09-19-2001, 10:34 AM
Well i guess we should meet at area again, considering that is where we met last year...but i dont really know, But i can say that i will happen and i will be a heck of a game and the winner will go a long way.

Specklebelly
09-19-2001, 02:41 PM
I say you wont meet there since neither team won their district last year but both should do it this year. That should throw you two into different ends of the bracket.

RBARKER
09-19-2001, 04:20 PM
YEAH SPECKLE IS RIGHT. I THING THAT BARBERS HILL WILL MEET WITH THEM IN AREA. NEWTON WILL PROBALY GET SWEENY OR SEALY.

[This message has been edited by RBARKER (edited September 19, 2001).]

Old Cardinal
09-20-2001, 05:52 PM
Hey Big T. I started a "predictions" on the four teams in the State Championships ( Both Div. I & Div. II) I would like to see yours and 3ARoy's predictions added. Also, anyone else you might know. Its on the 3A Discussion board.

dirk7
09-20-2001, 09:28 PM
Yeah I know a couple of coaches down at rice and they say they realy are lookin strong and from what I hear up here they will be the team to beat but I still say don't count out Forney they are my pick!

BigTwanky
09-20-2001, 10:51 PM
Well...i Division II i think that It will be Newton vs Rice...and the winner i dont really know they are both badass teams soo...and in D- I i dont really know...

3Aroy
09-21-2001, 10:38 AM
Big Twankey,
There is no way Newton and Rice can meet up in the state game... THEY ARE FROM THE SAME REGION!

raiderman02
09-22-2001, 01:02 AM
I am looking forword to seeing newton and rice play. i think that it is too close to decide who would win this game, but if i know newton like i know rice they better be prepared.one other thing if rice played like they did tonight they might not see newton in the regional finals b/c they only beat columbus 19-0