PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood Posters

nobogey72
09-13-2012, 09:21 AM
What is the new name of the golf course out at the Lake that used to be Feather Bay? Somebody told me the name has changed.

hollywood
09-13-2012, 09:38 AM
What is the new name of the golf course out at the Lake that used to be Feather Bay? Somebody told me the name has changed.

The Hideout

LionFan72
09-14-2012, 08:29 AM
May be changed by the time you get here, I can't keep up with it!

jason
09-14-2012, 08:30 AM
i called that place a month or two ago to set up a tour of the property but never got a call back...

BwdLion73
09-14-2012, 09:15 AM
i called that place a month or two ago to set up a tour of the property but never got a call back...

The golf course is called the Hideout. Featherbay is the area that has homes on the water and golf course. While this place has changed hands many times over the years the group that has had it for the last few years seems on the surface to be making a go of it. Course has gone from a 9 hole to 18 and a large number of houses in the 300,000 to 700,000 range have been built.

I think the area you may be talking about is on the South side of the golf course. They have set up a trailer with signs saying "King Court addition" Looks like they are expanding to encompass the golf course.

The golf course looks greatly improved over the last few years and I have noticed more people out there than any time in its history.