PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Shocker of Friday night

Bosqueville
09-09-2012, 06:50 PM
This may have already been discussed but I was really surprised by Big Spring beating Midland Christian. BS now 2-0- shocking!

orange machine
09-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Wont be a shock to many, but Stephenville beating up on Aledo like they did to me was a shocker.

Halup
09-09-2012, 08:53 PM
This may have already been discussed but I was really surprised by Big Spring beating Midland Christian. BS now 2-0- shocking!

In Week 0, the Monahans Lobo fans learned that Midland Christian is for real. The question is whether MC was looking past Big Spring or whether the Steers have vastly improved. Probably a little bit of both, but time will tell.

hollywood
09-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Wont be a shock to many, but Stephenville beating up on Aledo like they did to me was a shocker.

Knowing what I know about Stephenville 2012, I wasn't shocked.

But if I was an outsider looking in, could have been a shocker if I was only exposed to threads on message boards OR looked at scores from week 0. Both programs are historically strong, Stephenville had the upper hand this year.

Stephenville was clearly the better team and looked #1rank worthy in 3A on Friday. Let's see how the next 8 weeks are before we judge any further.