1971Coogs
09-09-2012, 01:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMQ4SyUGqO0

zebrablue2
09-09-2012, 07:38 AM
Thanks for the HL's, very cool...

HEMOTOXIC
09-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Offense looks much improved from the Ball game.

That defense is scary!

1971Coogs
09-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Offense looks much improved from the Ball game.

That defense is scary!Actually Texas City's defense held La Marque pretty well. One BIG difference though with La Marque compared to last week....NO turnovers !

La Marque has traditionally been a team that hits the blocks hard with defense the first 4 games of each season till the offense finds it's groove and/or identity. The old saying "Defense wins championships" and the flags flying in our end zone are a testament to that.

Once in a great moon La Marque will have an incredible offense as in 2003 when a total of 691 points was recorded.

1971Coogs
09-09-2012, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the HL's, very cool...thank you....it's my way of giving back to my Alma Mater

HEMOTOXIC
09-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Actually Texas City's defense held La Marque pretty well. One BIG difference though with La Marque compared to last week....NO turnovers !

La Marque has traditionally been a team that hits the blocks hard with defense the first 4 games of each season till the offense finds it's groove and/or identity. The old saying "Defense wins championships" and the flags flying in our end zone are a testament to that.

Once in a great moon La Marque will have an incredible offense as in 2003 when a total of 691 points was recorded.

They look to be more in sync.

1971Coogs
09-09-2012, 08:29 PM
They look to be more in sync.Possibly, as all teams across the state are probably doing after the first game. We'll see what happens against The Trojan Horses. I looked at their record last year and couldn't believe the @zz whoopin they put on most folks. Those games were decided in the first quarter ! But it appears those Rattlers poisoned their offense pretty good last week ?