PDA

View Full Version : We just hired a celebrity!

Cam
09-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Up until this week, the only hotshot working around here is ex-Rice standout RB Quentin Smith (who also spent some time on New England's roster).....but now, we just hired a gal to run our shipping department and this ain't no ordinary gal!.....She is the right tackle for the womens pro league team Austin Outlaws....
She's a sweetheart and one big girl!.....Don't think I'll be making her mad anytime soon!.....I've been known to piss off the womens on the sidelines of Marble Falls football stadium, but that's cause they were wearin' purple plus I knew I could take her!....
And the funny part is we were about to hire this gorgeous blonde lady for the spot. The single fellas were all excited. But the big boss decided it was too risky due to one of our employees.....see, this employee is one of them so-called "swingers" who likes to do the swappin' thing and stuff, and, he's been known to proposition the ladies from adjacent companies!.....how he's never been fired I have no idea!....oh well......let the swingin' commence!.....:crazy1:

OLE'BULL
09-07-2012, 12:52 PM
Up until this week, the only hotshot working around here is ex-Rice standout RB Quentin Smith (who also spent some time on New England's roster).....but now, we just hired a gal to run our shipping department and this ain't no ordinary gal!.....She is the right tackle for the womens pro league team Austin Outlaws....
She's a sweetheart and one big girl!.....Don't think I'll be making her mad anytime soon!.....I've been known to piss off the womens on the sidelines of Marble Falls football stadium, but that's cause they were wearin' purple!....
And the funny part is we were about to hire this gorgeous blonde lady for the spot. The single fellas were all excited. But the big boss decided it was too risky due to one of our employees.....see, this employee is one of them so-called "swingers" who likes to do the swappin' thing and stuff, and, he's been known to proposition the ladies from adjacent companies!.....how he's never been fired I have no idea!....oh well......let the swingin' commence!.....:crazy1:

Ole Q!!! I played with him at Rice. One of the best athletes I have ever been around. And an even better person!

Cam
09-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Ole Q!!! I played with him at Rice. One of the best athletes I have ever been around. And an even better person!

Yeah, Q-Tip is awesome!...

1st and goal
09-07-2012, 01:09 PM
She's a sweetheart and one big girl!.....Don't think I'll be making her mad anytime soon!.....I've been known to piss off the womens on the sidelines of Marble Falls football stadium, but that's cause they were wearin' purple plus I knew I could take her!....

What if the new gal commands you to let her ride your scooter? Is it fast enough to get away? Or will you give it some Fred Flintstone help?

Cam
09-07-2012, 01:24 PM
What if the new gal commands you to let her ride your scooter? Is it fast enough to get away? Or will you give it some Fred Flintstone help?

...If she wants to ride my scooter, I'll GIVE IT to her!......:wave: