click on follow @grantandterry. Thats the actual link

http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1255035

Gsquared
09-05-2012, 12:48 PM
I hardly remember any of this

ctown81
09-05-2012, 01:13 PM
I hardly remember any of this

I enjoyed the show but I must ask. Does Carthage exists? I thought the dawgs losing would be somewhat newsworthy.

Gsquared
09-05-2012, 01:22 PM
I enjoyed the show but I must ask. Does Carthage exists? I thought the dawgs losing would be somewhat newsworthy.

True. Just had a ton of info in front of us, somethimes something slips our mind etc....

Pendragon13
09-05-2012, 02:52 PM
I enjoyed the show but I must ask. Does Carthage exists? I thought the dawgs losing would be somewhat newsworthy.Ya'll got a ton of national exposure for the scorebord thing...give the rest of us a chance once in while.:)

Ville-D
09-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Ya'll got a ton of national exposure for the scorebord thing...give the rest of us a chance once in while.:)

Funny

Txbroadcaster
09-05-2012, 04:22 PM

we even mention at one oint how zero week was so crazy we barely talked Carthage losing....a ton of teams to talk about each week and we have to pick and choose

Tejastrue
09-05-2012, 04:42 PM
G2...I love you man...Go Texans!

ctown81
09-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Ya'll got a ton of national exposure for the scoreboard thing...give the rest of us a chance once in while.:)

Touche lol

I know it sounds like a petty complaint but I got much respect for Grant and Terry. My dad is a play by play announcer and the prep he puts in each week and over the summer is astonishing and that's why I respect these two. They actually do their homework and with their credibility I'd rather hear their thoughts over fox sports, texasfootball.com, etc... Apologize, if I sound a little anal.

bobcat1
09-05-2012, 05:52 PM

Finally got it. Thanks!

buckeyebob
09-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Is there a back door to the show...I can't go thru the front...not on the sheet

Txbroadcaster
Apologize, if I sound a little anal.

What you do in your own bedroom......

Txbroadcaster

send me PM

COBRAFOOTBALL
09-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Yall need to post your schedule.

Txbroadcaster
09-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Yall need to post your schedule.

What schedule?

COBRAFOOTBALL
09-05-2012, 06:59 PM
What schedule?

where yall will be so we can get those blackmail pics we need.

Txbroadcaster
09-05-2012, 07:02 PM
where yall will be so we can get those blackmail pics we need.

lol ahhh...well we only know our true schedule a couple of days ahead....we do know next week are broadcasting the Coldspring vs LaMarque game

bobcat1
09-05-2012, 07:06 PM

Here ya go.

bobcat1
09-05-2012, 10:54 PM
NIce show guys!

Ville-D
09-05-2012, 11:35 PM

You can download it from me. PM me if you need a link.

Manso/V8
09-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Enjoyed the show, a lot of stuff to cover.
BTW, Bellville is now in Region 4, and West Columbia is now in Region 4.

Gsquared
09-06-2012, 01:24 PM
I knew that, did we discuss them in Region 3 ?

CTS
09-06-2012, 02:29 PM

West Columbia is in Region 3 with us Coogahs...

Gsquared
09-06-2012, 02:32 PM
West Columbia is in Region 3 with us Coogahs...

Get to see your Coogahs next week!!!!!

CTS
09-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Unfortunately I may not be there.....business takes me out of town from time to time....I do know the LM coaches are going to the Sweeny-Kilgore game Saturday night because a few of them are stopping by on their way through Houston....make sure and say hello. A few of those guys may get you a good deal on a hotel room in Galveston....lol

Manso/V8
09-06-2012, 02:41 PM
I knew that, did we discuss them in Region 3 ?

Yep, you talked about Bellville as part of R3, and WC as part of R4, no biggie.........and I typed my response wrong!
Bellville was R3 last year, and R4 this year.
I think WC was R4 last year, but they are definately part of R3 this year, in a district with LaMarque and Sweeny.
Lots of stuff to keep straight!

Thanks for the continued support for the Brahmas.
Week 2 Giddings comes to the Pasture of Pain, Week 3 Sweeny comes, so we will get a chance to see if we deserve the preseason nods.

The Sweeny folks have been quiet on the board, but that 48-15 win over Bay City 4A seems impressive.

Gsquared
09-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Unfortunately I may not be there.....business takes me out of town from time to time....I do know the LM coaches are going to the Sweeny-Kilgore game Saturday night because a few of them are stopping by on their way through Houston....make sure and say hello. A few of those guys may get you a good deal on a hotel room in Galveston....lol

I'll be at the Sweeny-Kilgore game saturday too. TXB and I have hotel taken care of. On the beach!!!

Gsquared
09-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Yep, you talked about Bellville as part of R3, and WC as part of R4, no biggie.........and I typed my response wrong!
Bellville was R3 last year, and R4 this year.
I think WC was R4 last year, but they are definately part of R3 this year, in a district with LaMarque and Sweeny.
Lots of stuff to keep straight!

Thanks for the continued support for the Brahmas.
Week 2 Giddings comes to the Pasture of Pain, Week 3 Sweeny comes, so we will get a chance to see if we deserve the preseason nods.

The Sweeny folks have been quiet on the board, but that 48-15 win over Bay City 4A seems impressive.

No problem! I like Bellville this year. I am coming down on November 9th for Bellville at Sealy.

speedbump
09-06-2012, 03:19 PM
No problem! I like Bellville this year. I am coming down on November 9th for Bellville at Sealy.

Should be a good'un. Battles for second place are always exciting.

Gsquared
09-06-2012, 03:22 PM

I STILL havnt found a hotel room for tomorrow night in the Navasota area. Might have to drive halfway up to Crockett after the Navasota game and sleep at a rest stop or truck stop or somethin.

Manso/V8
09-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Should be a good'un. Battles for second place are always exciting.

can't wait to see what the ricebirds are all about.

HEMOTOXIC
09-06-2012, 07:19 PM
I STILL havnt found a hotel room for tomorrow night in the Navasota area. Might have to drive halfway up to Crockett after the Navasota game and sleep at a rest stop or truck stop or somethin.

:wave: I told you that hotels would be hard to come by.. The Aggies are playing in town...

83Indian
09-06-2012, 10:15 PM
I heard the Alvarado Defense referred to as top tier in 3A. I'm not ready to go that far yet until we play Fort Worth Southwest and China Springs. If we can hold them down, then were probably the real deal. We replaced a lot of players on Defense this year and it will be hard to duplicate what our D did last year.

Enjoyed the show.

Txbroadcaster
09-07-2012, 09:57 AM
want to thank those that tuned in, hit some of our biggest regular season numbers to date

wimbo_pro
09-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Good Show, guys. Regarding your comment "Ask the Wimberley Fans..." about our team, I can just give you only my personal opinion. We should definitely be considered Tier 1 in Region 4, cannot say if we would be the same in the other Regions (I think so, but can't say for sure). We'll see how things pan out not only for us, but those other teams considered Tier 1 at present. I did not make the Llano game, but was at the booster dinner where the coach went over the game film. We look as good as could be expected for game 1, I suppose, all things considered. Tonight against the Buffs will tell us much more, obviously.

I do know this...we have more talent than I thought we would, but obviously not as much as last year. But (as you know) the dynamics are different with different players, and there is no other coach I would trust to make the most of this new dynamic than Sir Nelms. He knows what to do. Let's revisit this in week 5...we will know a lot more.

Gsquared
09-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Good Show, guys. Regarding your comment "Ask the Wimberley Fans..." about our team, I can just give you only my personal opinion. We should definitely be considered Tier 1 in Region 4, cannot say if we would be the same in the other Regions (I think so, but can't say for sure). We'll see how things pan out not only for us, but those other teams considered Tier 1 at present. I did not make the Llano game, but was at the booster dinner where the coach went over the game film. We look as good as could be expected for game 1, I suppose, all things considered. Tonight against the Buffs will tell us much more, obviously.

I do know this...we have more talent than I thought we would, but obviously not as much as last year. But (as you know) the dynamics are different with different players, and there is no other coach I would trust to make the most of this new dynamic than Sir Nelms. He knows what to do. Let's revisit this in week 5...we will know a lot more.

I like this

Rattler
09-11-2012, 10:28 AM
When will this weeks show be up?

Gsquared
09-11-2012, 10:31 AM
When will this weeks show be up?

Late tonight. Start recording @ 5 this evening. Will take a while to edit all of Terry's cuss words out