PDA

View Full Version : Texas vs New Mexico in college football Saturday Night at 7 P.M.

Phil C
09-04-2012, 03:30 PM
The game is in Austin.
This could be a difficult close game for UT. Remember New Mexico won their first game against Southern 66-21. :eek:
This shows that they have a powerful offense so UT must be ready for big shootout type game.
Plus you have to remember they are the New Mexico Aggies and you know the last time we played a team called Aggies we barely won with a last second field goal. That increases the risk.

Scary times indeed. :(

Lion70
09-04-2012, 04:21 PM
The game is in Austin.
This could be a difficult close game for UT. Remember New Mexico won their first game against Southern 66-21. :eek:
This shows that they have a powerful offense so UT must be ready for big shootout type game.
Plus you have to remember they are the New Mexico Aggies and you know the last time we played a team called Aggies we barely won with a last second field goal. That increases the risk.

Scary times indeed. :(

Your joking right ..... I guess I need to tune up my sarcasm reader.

Phil C
09-04-2012, 04:30 PM
I made a mistake because it is New Mexico Lobos not Aggies. This decreases the risk but it is still highly risky.

It is New Mexico State that are Aggies.

OMG!! We play New Mexico State next year!! Quick! Give me back my bull fighting cape.