PDA

View Full Version : Wk 0 Observations

Bullaholic
09-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Wk 0 was pretty crazy. Many ranked and/or favored teams lost. I won't say all were upsets, but there were a few surprises.

LHPfactory
09-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Wk 0 was pretty crazy. Many ranked and/or favored teams lost. I won't say all were upsets, but there were a few surprises.

To say the least, but thats 3A football.

poisoned10
09-04-2012, 02:15 PM

It's more fun that way. As long as it's not Gilmer being upset.

waterboy
09-04-2012, 03:51 PM
It's more fun that way. As long as it's not Gilmer being upset.
Amen to that.

Carthage losing to Jacksonville surprised me, along with Tenaha losing to Joaquin. The Gladewater win against Daingerfield didn't surprise me, but the manhandling of them did. And that's just East Texas.

Cam
09-05-2012, 09:53 AM

Well Bull, looks to me like this board maybe is dying...This was a good thread and nobody responded....Surely everybody on here saw some game and has something to say about it, but didn't...

Anyway, here's my only observation on the game I saw:

Burnet & Fredericksburg are better teams than most folks think and will finish better than predicted......Burnet has a hell of a QB and I predict he will lead the district in passing yards and make alot of noise for the next two years.....and purple is an ugly color!.....

toddg
09-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Well Bull, looks to me like this board maybe is dying...This was a good thread and nobody responded....Surely everybody on here saw some game and has something to say about it, but didn't...

Anyway, here's my only observation on the game I saw:

Burnet & Fredericksburg are better teams than most folks think and will finish better than predicted......Burnet has a hell of a QB and I predict he will lead the district in passing yards and make alot of noise for the next two years.....and purple is a kick a#$ color!.....

heck yeah! i concur!

greendawg84
09-05-2012, 10:12 AM
and purple is an ugly color!.....

Amen to that brother !

Ranger Mom
09-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Surely everybody on here saw some game and has something to say about it, but didn't...

I didn't see a game!! :(

Cam
09-05-2012, 11:14 AM
heck yeah! i concur!

I knew you were a trouble-maker from the start!....that's blatant plagiarism!!!.....:doh:

Grahamerica
09-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Mineral Wells at Graham

Mineral Wells is in for a very tough season, they need help everywhere.

Graham has yet to play anyone that is a good guage of how good or bad we are. There were definitely some things that surfaced that will need to be worked on. This week will be a much better guage of where we truley are.

Ville-D
09-05-2012, 11:37 AM

Dang, I forgot it was football season. I guess I missed week 0. :sleeping:

Cam
09-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Dang, I forgot it was football season. I guess I missed week 0. :sleeping:

I understand why you missed week 0.....I understand......:crying:

poisoned10
09-05-2012, 04:45 PM
I understand why you missed week 0.....I understand......:crying:

And ... BOOM! goes the dynamite!

zebrablue2
09-05-2012, 06:08 PM
And ... BOOM! goes the dynamite!