PDA

View Full Version : Vermont Football.....

Cam
08-31-2012, 01:19 PM
In case anyone is interested in catching a flight after your game tonight. The mighty Burlington Seahorses will open the season versus the Red Hawks of Champlain Valley Union tomorrow at 1pm.......what the heck is wrong with those folks anyway?.....haven't they ever heard of "Friday Night Lights"......and a 1pm start time???.....They must be playin' hockey tonight......:confused:

Necked
08-31-2012, 01:24 PM
Seahorses? seriously?

Gsquared
08-31-2012, 01:30 PM
Seahorses? seriously?

Seamustangs would be better

defense51
08-31-2012, 01:47 PM
Seahorses? seriously?
Everyone knows seahorses are ferocious warriors! :flaming:

Ernest T Bass
08-31-2012, 01:56 PM
Seahorses? seriously?

Is it any worse than the Unicorns?

defense51
08-31-2012, 02:00 PM
Is it any worse than the Unicorns?Don't ever play leapfrog with a unicorn...:crying:

Cam
08-31-2012, 02:01 PM
Everyone knows seahorses are ferocious warriors! :flaming:

not only that...them things are crazy!..and the males are fools!.......Momma seahorse said, "Here Mister, you carry the eggs until they hatch! I told you there were consequences for jumpin' my little horsey tail! And by the way, make that the last time you tell me you are hung like a seahorse! Dang liar!".........:eek:

.....I've often wondered...."Do seahorses neigh?"........:thinking:.....cause if they do, it must sound mighty "bubbly"......

Phil C
08-31-2012, 04:39 PM
I have been to Vermont.

Txbroadcaster
08-31-2012, 04:46 PM
In case anyone is interested in catching a flight after your game tonight. The mighty Burlington Seahorses will open the season versus the Red Hawks of Champlain Valley Union tomorrow at 1pm.......what the heck is wrong with those folks anyway?.....haven't they ever heard of "Friday Night Lights"......and a 1pm start time???.....They must be playin' hockey tonight......:confused:

Some games in Texas have started this afternoon as well