PDA

View Full Version : 30-AAA , is it the toughest disrict?

MPir.~def.58
06-20-2002, 09:17 PM
THIS BEING ONE OF THE TOUGHEST DISTRICTS IN 3A .IF ANYONE CAN BRING A STATE TITLE TO SOUTH TEXAS ,ITS GOING TO BE A TEAM FROM THIS DISTRICT.MATHIS IS A TOUGH CONTENDER FOR THAT TITLE,WITH THE WHOLE O-LINE RETURNING .A RESTLESS ,HARDWORKING JUNIOR CLASSLED BY FRESH YET VERY EXPERIENCED QB.BEING HELPED BY LAST SEASONS UNDEFEADTED J.V. WE ARE GOING TO BE A VERY GOOD LOKING TEAM.ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BALL OUR DEFENSE HAS 7 RETURNING STARTERS AND 3 BACK-UPS FROM LAST YEAR TO FILL THOSE SPOTS.ITS NOT SEPTEMBER YET SO DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP FANS.DONT MISS WEEK 10 , THATS JUDGEMENT NIGHT!!!

M.PIRATEFAN
06-20-2002, 09:29 PM
Say 58, i agree that this district is tough not only because of Mathis but also because sinton is another tough team.I know that mathis will have a awesome team next year. We have our O line coming back and not to mention that defense.I say that they should have kept Omar m. in for that game against LaGrange. At least he has experience in the playoffs. He is going to be a big impact and I'm thinking he is going to be a threat on the ground. Don't worry about week 10 let it come to us remember 1 game at a time.

SintonFan
06-21-2002, 01:27 AM
I'm a fan of 30-3A and all. But to answer your question about "is it the toughest district?" No, it isn't. It's among the best in area competition, but not overall. Is it tougher this year? Maybe... I do believe that all the teams have something to better themselves for. Fan loyalty is great, but let's be realistic. This is coming from someone who rooted for your Mathis teams for several years now in the playoffs. It's a given to go against yall in the reg. season, but we should all root for each other in the playoffs.

SintonFan_inAustin
06-21-2002, 01:42 AM
Toughest District? yes......... in south texas and only because sinton is a couple notches better than the teams around the area. Mathis pirate supporters dont worry about week 10 because the weeks after that is what is going to count. All that game is going to do for ya'll is measure how ya'll might do in the playoffs. I think ya'll don't have the size and speed to win it all, but a great coach and experience to make it to the region title game. just an early prediction on the game on week 10
Sinton 31 Mathis 14 this time ya'll may score. goodluck though , be rooting for ya'll after district.

[This message has been edited by SintonFan_inAustin (edited June 21, 2002).]

sinton66
06-21-2002, 09:35 AM
No, definitely not the toughest district statewide. Tough, yes!, toughest 3A in south Texas, but I still have to adjust my formula for toughness of schedule for teams coming out of this area when they get into the playoffs past the area level. In the ebb and flow of high school football, I think the "toughest" title varies each year, and usually can only be decided when the championship game is over at the end of the season. Even then, it's just an opinion.