PDA

View Full Version : So Cowboys fans, who's gonna get cut & who makes it?

Cam
08-30-2012, 01:40 PM
What would you like to see happen?

rholl
08-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Gotta carry 4 rb's due to injury history of rb's. Dunbar in. I think 16 wins out at wr over danny choale sp? Unless his knee holds him back. Hannah in at TE. And that backup safety i think gets in forget his name, tongan sorta name! O line im not even gonna try to sort out the injury mess there. Biggest question to me, do they keep 3 qb's?

Cam
08-30-2012, 03:02 PM
Gotta carry 4 rb's due to injury history of rb's. Dunbar in. I think 16 wins out at wr over danny choale sp? Unless his knee holds him back. Hannah in at TE. And that backup safety i think gets in forget his name, tongan sorta name! O line im not even gonna try to sort out the injury mess there. Biggest question to me, do they keep 3 qb's?

I'm hearing McGee is gonna be out....dang...both our Burnet boys (McGee & Shipley) took a beating......

Trashman
08-30-2012, 03:33 PM
I'm hearing McGee is gonna be out....dang...both our Burnet boys (McGee & Shipley) took a beating......

Didn't shipley sign with another team?

Slick50
08-30-2012, 04:14 PM
Didn't shipley sign with another team?
Yes he signed with Tampa Bay

Cam
08-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Yes he signed with Tampa Bay

I was hoping Dallas might get him and give him time to rehab....Dallas needs receivers that don't need baby-sitters!!