PDA

View Full Version : OLDDAWGGREEN HAS BEEN ROMED

olddawggreen
11-24-2003, 10:30 PM
Not really, but I think I will go into self imposed exile until after the Burnet - Sinton Game. Too much bitc****n and whinning about playoff locations for me and not enough football discussion.

Burnet fans, I know the majority of you do not consider Corpus a major problem and will support our team as you always do. Have a safe trip to CC and have a great time while your there. I know it is a pain in the behind about the reserved seating, but you might want to complain to the CCISD about that. I am just thrilled that we all have a playoff game to go to. I know there are many fans around the state whose teams are not in the playoffs, that would be willing to travel to kalamazoo if they could just get to see their team play one more time. Lets count our blessings and try to act in a manor that we would like to see our young people act. Go Burnet Bulldogs!

Sinton Fans, I know from being on this site that you have a great community and a great bunch of fans. I hope you know that Burnet does too and that the internet is definatly not the best way to view a whole community or group of people. People get emotional and sometimes do things and say things they normaly would not say and we all have those that like to stir things up, "even in Forney" wink Anyway way good luck to your young men on the feild this Friday, as always, I will be praying for an injury free game for all the players on all the feilds. And when the game is over and the dust clears, I hope we can all be back here discussing football and the young men that play it!

See ya back here next week!

pirate4state
11-24-2003, 10:33 PM
Pirate4state has also been rom'd. :p GO PIRATES!!!

bulldogman
11-24-2003, 10:36 PM
All of us here in Burnet are glad we are still in the playoffs, but we just don't like the way things have transpired since Wharton. And I for one don't mind saying it. You call it whining or whatever you want. The result will be the same. Burnet will win going away and with much more class than the Sinton coaches have portraited through this unnecessary ordeal.

SintonFan
Good one olddawggreen.
We hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the game. :)

LH Panther Mom
Way to go, guys. Best of luck to both your teams. Talk at ya next week.

SintonFan
11-24-2003, 10:48 PM
bulldogman:
All of us here in Burnet are glad we are still in the playoffs, but we just don't like the way things have transpired since Wharton. And I for one don't mind saying it. You call it whining or whatever you want. The result will be the same. Burnet will win going away and with much more class than the Sinton coaches have portraited through this unnecessary ordeal.You just can't help yourself, can you? :rolleyes:

Hottogo
11-24-2003, 10:54 PM
Bulldogman, olddawg green is right, we need to put this behind us and let the boys handle it on the feild. You being a Pastor should be the first to agree that there are good people to be found every where. You don't run down a whole community because you disagree with a few of the people in it. I know that the way some Burnet people have reacted on this site is definatly not the way I want my children to learn to react when they are adults. Its one thing to stand up for yourself, but you also have to make the best of the situation when the cards are delt. Ok it didn't work out for us, but lets not over react. Shipley and the boys will do what they need to do regardless of where we play. And show a little respect for olddawggreens ROM room. It would be nice to have one peaceful site to come to in the middle of all this madness!

Hottogo
11-24-2003, 10:55 PM
Oh also, Im Rom'd too. See you next week!

District303aPastPlayer
11-24-2003, 10:57 PM
i too have been ROMed from Sinton/Burnet topics

bigdogsbulldogmom
11-24-2003, 11:03 PM
My family is ready to go and watch a great game and looking forward to dining on some fresh seafood.Lets drive carefully and have a great time. Lets all forget about the harsh words and remember that it is an honor to be playing football at Thanksgiving.Sometimes we tend to say things we shouldnt, and I apologize to anyone that thinks I fit that catagory. frown

Old Green
11-24-2003, 11:05 PM
Hottogo:
Bulldogman, olddawg green is right, we need to put this behind us and let the boys handle it on the feild. You being a Pastor should be the first to agree that there are good people to be found every where. You don't run down a whole community because you disagree with a few of the people in it. I know that the way some Burnet people have reacted on this site is definatly not the way I want my children to learn to react when they are adults. Its one thing to stand up for yourself, but you also have to make the best of the situation when the cards are delt. Ok it didn't work out for us, but lets not over react. Shipley and the boys will do what they need to do regardless of where we play. And show a little respect for olddawggreens ROM room. It would be nice to have one peaceful site to come to in the middle of all this madness!A Voice of reason.

Can't we just all get along.

olddawggreen
11-24-2003, 11:17 PM
<small>[ November 24, 2003, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

J-town Hustler
11-24-2003, 11:31 PM
The best way to handle it, is on the field.

sinton66
11-24-2003, 11:55 PM
Would ALL of you do me a personal favor? Please go read Bleedmaroon's comment on Phil C's thread. Post #24.

olddog73
11-25-2003, 12:02 AM
sinton66:
Would ALL of you do me a personal favor? Please go read Bleedmaroon's comment on Phil C's thread. Post #24.Sinton66, all this will blow over and come Friday everyone will be glad to watch a great game. If you see someone in the stands with a sour look on their face, just buy them a sour pickle so they will have an excuse!

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 12:28 AM
sinton66:
Would ALL of you do me a personal favor? Please go read Bleedmaroon's comment on Phil C's thread. Post #24.O shucks, I thought you were going to rom yourself. O well.
http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Creatures_and_Cartoons/Smiles/smiley_5.gif

olddog73
11-25-2003, 01:52 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

poncho
11-25-2003, 07:49 AM
olddawggreen:
Not really, but I think I will go into self imposed exile until after the Burnet - Sinton Game. Too much bitc****n and whinning about playoff locations for me and not enough football discussion.

Burnet fans, I know the majority of you do not consider Corpus a major problem and will support our team as you always do. Have a safe trip to CC and have a great time while your there. I know it is a pain in the behind about the reserved seating, but you might want to complain to the CCISD about that. I am just thrilled that we all have a playoff game to go to. I know there are many fans around the state whose teams are not in the playoffs, that would be willing to travel to kalamazoo if they could just get to see their team play one more time. Lets count our blessings and try to act in a manor that we would like to see our young people act. Go Burnet Bulldogs!

Sinton Fans, I know from being on this site that you have a great community and a great bunch of fans. I hope you know that Burnet does too and that the internet is definatly not the best way to view a whole community or group of people. People get emotional and sometimes do things and say things they normaly would not say and we all have those that like to stir things up, "even in Forney" wink Anyway way good luck to your young men on the feild this Friday, as always, I will be praying for an injury free game for all the players on all the feilds. And when the game is over and the dust clears, I hope we can all be back here discussing football and the young men that play it!

See ya back here next week!AME....n!! To the winner goes the spoils. Good luck to both sides. :cool:

olddog73
11-25-2003, 09:10 AM
:)

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 09:25 AM
Should a person be ROM ed for telling the truth, just go to the post LaGrange's Coach "V" respect or fear? and you tell me if that's reason to be ROM ED?

Rabbit'93
11-25-2003, 09:43 AM
bigdogsbulldogmom:
My family is ready to go and watch a great game and looking forward to dining on some fresh seafood.Lets drive carefully and have a great time. Lets all forget about the harsh words and remember that it is an honor to be playing football at Thanksgiving.Sometimes we tend to say things we shouldnt, and I apologize to anyone that thinks I fit that catagory. :(I think the fist in the mouth comment you made on a thread kinda puts you in that category. wink