PDA

View Full Version : America's Got Talent

AP Panther Fan
08-29-2012, 11:42 AM
Has anyone been watching? The semi-finals last night were pretty good and I guess we will see tonight which 3 make it through.

Last week, each of the judges was able to bring back a couple of acts that had previously not received the number of votes to advance....

there is a mariachi band from San Antonio led by a 10 year old young man that had the opportunity to perform and they were voted through....this act literally brought tears to my eyes. It started off like a typical mariachi song and then he switched to singing "New York, New York" .... he is very talented in both, Spanish and English. :)

Phil C
08-29-2012, 01:56 PM
America has tough choices on who to let through since only 3 of the 12 outstanding acts advance.

44INAROW
08-30-2012, 11:23 AM
I can't wait for next weeks show - I think it was a tough choice for 3 out of the 12 this week.

Emerson1
08-30-2012, 11:43 AM
I was shocked that Dittleman didn't get voted through. Especially Tom Cotter over him.

Phil C
09-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Little Darlings they are not.

http://tvguide.ca/TVNews/Articles/120911_AGT_hotel_problems_EG

Ranger Mom
09-13-2012, 04:35 PM
I have never watched it before.....really don't know why!!

I did watch the season premiere of X-Factor last night! I had forgotten it was on, but luckily, my TIVO was still programmed from last year to record it...lol!!!

Phil C
09-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Fantastic program. A great dog act won but the runner up comedian was great too. In fact I am sure that all of the finalist area going places as well as some who didn't make it. The thing that is great about this show it gives all talent a chance and not just singers like some type shows. The thing about these type of shows is that it gives talent a chance to become known and open opportunities for all of them and not just the winners and finalists and many would probably never be well known but for these shows. I hope they continue to do well and give talent that extra opportunity.

Phil C
09-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Man talk about a show going to the dogs. But talented dogs.

A little humor there. :)