PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL flag and shirt???

CHS_89
08-28-2012, 02:12 PM
Is there a 3ADL shirt or flag making the journey around to different games this year. If so, I would like to volunteer to take it to a game. Go Bobcats!

pirate4state
08-28-2012, 04:54 PM
You'll also have to volunteer to make one and set up a schedule! :)

orange machine
08-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Is there a 3ADL shirt or flag making the journey around to different games this year. If so, I would like to volunteer to take it to a game. Go Bobcats!

Lets do it we can start it at the Celina game Saturday night. We can have a meet and greet and sign whatever.

AP Panther Fan
08-28-2012, 06:03 PM

hahaha...you have definitely been there and done that!:wave:

Ranger Mom
08-28-2012, 07:03 PM

Lol! We have officially retired!

Maroon87
08-28-2012, 07:47 PM
Remember when the shirt got "lost" a few years back? Or was it "kidnapped"? What a mess...

pirate4state
08-29-2012, 09:42 AM
Remember when the shirt got "lost" a few years back? Or was it "kidnapped"? What a mess...

I think the original shirt was the Krystal episode. I've forgotten the details...something about she thought she mailed it, but didn't ?

Then another time a Bridgeport had it before a Hurricane and we didn't get it back for awhile only to have someone else hold it hostage lol

Ranger Mom
08-29-2012, 09:47 AM
I think the original shirt was the Krystal episode. I've forgotten the details...something about she thought she mailed it, but didn't ?

Then another time a Bridgeport had it before a Hurricane and we didn't get it back for awhile only to have someone else hold it hostage lol

The first 3 or 4 flag/shirts always had some crazy story behind it. I was cleaning out a closet the other day and ran across the first flag we had going around.

Krystal SAID she mailed it, then when it finally came the postmark on it proved she had fudged the truth a little. But remember, Jason made that shirt and she had the hots for him. We figured she was using it for a night shirt!!!

Txbroadcaster
08-29-2012, 09:59 AM
I am proud to say I have one and it will be on display in the new studio once we move to it.

CHS_89
08-29-2012, 10:07 AM
Why set up a schedule?...Orangemachine and I will start it at Celina vs. Melissa (week 0)...then post on the 3ADL afterwards to see who wants it and we will mail it to them for the 2nd game of the season. Then the cycle starts over...The next weeks person is responsible for taking it to the game, organizing the meet and greet via the 3ADL, and sending it the next person who wants it and so on...Thoughts?... or should we just leave it retired?

jason
08-29-2012, 10:08 AM
The first 3 or 4 flag/shirts always had some crazy story behind it. I was cleaning out a closet the other day and ran across the first flag we had going around.

Krystal SAID she mailed it, then when it finally came the postmark on it proved she had fudged the truth a little. But remember, Jason made that shirt and she had the hots for him. We figured she was using it for a night shirt!!!

wonder what ever happened to her.
bitches be crazy.

Bullaholic
08-29-2012, 10:11 AM

Show em' the pic of jason "modeling" the flag, RM----a real classic....:D

AP Panther Fan
08-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Why set up a schedule?...Orangemachine and I will start it at Celina vs. Melissa (week 0)...then post on the 3ADL afterwards to see who wants it and we will mail it to them for the 2nd game of the season. Then the cycle starts over...The next weeks person is responsible for taking it to the game, organizing the meet and greet via the 3ADL, and sending it the next person who wants it and so on...Thoughts?... or should we just leave it retired?

You make it sound simple, but it won't be....the USPS could care less that we have a football game to get it to.
Give it a shot though and good luck :)

pirate4state
08-29-2012, 10:38 AM

You are right. Schedules never seemed to work for us in the past! Have fun with it.

AP Panther Fan
08-29-2012, 10:52 AM
You are right. Schedules never seemed to work for us in the past! Have fun with it.

I was being nice and blaming it on the Postal Service....:cool:

Emerson1
08-29-2012, 11:28 AM
The original one was worn naked by some people.

orange machine
08-29-2012, 11:55 AM
It sounds like it might be best to leave it retired, but im game CHS89 whatever you think we should do. Ill split the cost with you or however it doesnt matter. What we could do is have meet and greets and take pictures of all the downllowers at the game then post the pics on the downlow like we they used to do?

Ranger Mom
08-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Show em' the pic of jason "modeling" the flag, RM----a real classic....:D

I still have it....but I am afraid to post it....Jason has at least one "blackmail" pic of me!! :blush:

pirate4state
08-29-2012, 02:44 PM
The original one was worn naked by some people.

ewwww

CHS_89
08-30-2012, 07:25 AM
It sounds like it might be best to leave it retired, but im game CHS89 whatever you think we should do. Ill split the cost with you or however it doesnt matter. What we could do is have meet and greets and take pictures of all the downllowers at the game then post the pics on the downlow like we they used to do?

Let's leave it retired. See you at the game. Can't wait to see Allen's new stadium.