PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Stephenville fans?

Ville-D
08-28-2012, 08:36 AM
Sound off.

Gsquared
08-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Sound off.

I like Stephenville, do I count?

Ville-D
08-28-2012, 08:50 AM
I like Stephenville, do I count?

Absolutely. But I heard you say that to all the schools and tend to get around.

Like a door knob.

Gsquared
08-28-2012, 09:22 AM
Absolutely. But I heard you say that to all the schools and tend to get around.

Like a door knob.
Yes, im a team tramp but it doesnt mean anything, I love Stephenville, the others are just for a lil fun.

BwdLion73
08-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Sound off.

Ville-D Your a little early calling out Jacket fans...the liquor stores don't open till 10!:devil:

Ville-D
08-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Ville-D Your a little early calling out Jacket fans...the liquor stores don't open till 10!:devil:

Yes but we have to drive at least 30 minutes for liquor. Erath county is beer and wine only.

Stephenville is the bad ass of 3a. Get ya some

Sville
08-28-2012, 01:31 PM
All you little ones bunch up and all you big ones line up cuz you got an arse kickin coming!

toddg
08-28-2012, 01:50 PM
All you little ones bunch up and all you big ones line up cuz you got an arse kickin coming!

the Jackets just need to stay healthy from that bumpy road ya'll got the next 6 weeks so there wont be any excuses when you enter Indian terretory for the ambush that surely awaits...:evilgrin:

jason
08-28-2012, 01:53 PM
mí y emerson1 estará en el lado de México en el juego el viernes

toddg
08-28-2012, 02:00 PM

why? to explain the game to there fans?

Ville-D
08-28-2012, 02:12 PM

That made me laugh.

Ranger Mom
08-28-2012, 02:13 PM

I miss the dark black background....made those kind of posts so much more fun!!

Ville-D
08-28-2012, 02:17 PM
why? to explain the game to there fans?

Just because one lives in Stephenville... doesn't mean they are a fan of the program.

I hear it will be standing room only on the visitor side. The Monterrey fans travel well. They are bringing four 1987 Suburbans loaded to capacity and will fill the visitor side.

cougartino
08-28-2012, 02:17 PM
I gotta feeling they'll show up in due time!

toddg
08-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Just because one lives in Stephenville... doesn't mean they are a fan of the program.

I hear it will be standing room only on the visitor side. The Monterrey fans travel well. They are bringing four 1987 Suburbans loaded to capacity and will fill the visitor side.

and the mariachi band

Manso/V8
08-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Sound off.

I have really enjoyed the Stephenville articles and comments, and the videos this year.........but I feel like I am missing out on the audio portion of the Stephenville experience.

Can you post a link to a mp3 or something of the Stephenville school song, or maybe the video/audio of a Stephenville player mic'ed up during a game last year (like Sound FX on the NFL Network).

That would be awesome!

Go Yellow Jackets!

What happened to the Fire away guy?

Ville-D
08-28-2012, 02:42 PM
I have really enjoyed the Stephenville articles and comments, and the videos this year.........but I feel like I am missing out on the audio portion of the Stephenville experience.

Can you post a link to a mp3 or something of the Stephenville school song, or maybe the video/audio of a Stephenville player mic'ed up during a game last year (like Sound FX on the NFL Network).

That would be awesome!

Go Yellow Jackets!

What happened to the Fire away guy?

M8

It makes me so happy that you have come around. I can get you all the audio you want if you will subscribe to the SYJ Network. It is $100/month or $1500/year. Just send your check to Cody at the address on http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=871.0 Heck he'll even take your money via paypal.

Along with your order I'll throw in a Stephenville Athletic Booster cap and shirt.

and I agree: Go Yellow Jackets!

jason
08-28-2012, 03:13 PM
if you would like to donate to fundraiser benefiting all of stephenville athletics then click this link

www.bluegoldlegacy.org (http://www.bluegoldlegacy.org)

defense51
08-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Stephenville has a football team???

jason
08-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Stephenville has a football team???

we'll see how loud alvarado fans are after stephenville beats alvarado by 3 touchdowns...

BwdLion73
08-28-2012, 03:54 PM

:eek::D:D:D

jason
08-28-2012, 03:59 PM
me and emerson1 will be on the visitor side with vuvuzelas

Manso/V8
08-28-2012, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=Ville-D;1687183]M8

It is $100/month or $1500/year. Just send your check to Cody at the address on http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=871.0 QUOTE]

That's a bargain. I gonna have to ask my wife if it's OK though.

Repeat - What happened to the "Fire Away" guy, I think it was JacketSwarms or something?

Cam
08-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Where have all the Ville fans gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Girls have picked them every one
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?
-------- Pete Seeger

defense51
08-28-2012, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=Ville-D;1687183]M8

It is $100/month or $1500/year. Just send your check to Cody at the address on http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=871.0 QUOTE]

That's a bargain. I gonna have to ask my wife if it's OK though.

Repeat - What happened to the "Fire Away" guy, I think it was JacketSwarms or something? I thought it was Jackasswarm?

toddg
08-28-2012, 08:17 PM
we'll see how loud alvarado fans are after stephenville beats alvarado by 3 touchdowns...

3 touchdowns? really? come on Jason... even a smart guy like you knows that isnt likely..but thats a discussion for "the" thread 6 weeks down the road..who knows..your opinion may change by then.

Sville
08-28-2012, 10:27 PM
me and emerson1 will be on the visitor side with vuvuzelas

Where is emerson? And BTW we have a city ordinance against vuvuzelas at public gatherings.

Manso/V8
08-28-2012, 10:58 PM
if you would like to donate to fundraiser benefiting all of stephenville athletics then click this link

www.bluegoldlegacy.org (http://www.bluegoldlegacy.org)

I checked out the website, and I think you should keep the Stephenville weight room like it is..........it has worked for you so far, hasn't?

Looking at photos on the home page, I think you might consider a selective diversity program as the BlueGoldLegacy objective.
That would probably help keep you on top more than a new weight room.

Also, warn that #88 to be careful, he might attract a taunting or excessive celebration flag. LOL.

jason
08-29-2012, 08:02 AM
Where is emerson? And BTW we have a city ordinance against vuvuzelas at public gatherings.
it feels good to break a rule every now and then...

jason
08-29-2012, 08:03 AM
I checked out the website, and I think you should keep the Stephenville weight room like it is..........it has worked for you so far, hasn't?

Looking at photos on the home page, I think you might consider a selective diversity program as the BlueGoldLegacy objective.
That would probably help keep you on top more than a new weight room.

Also, warn that #88 to be careful, he might attract a taunting or excessive celebration flag. LOL.

all i did was build the website, i don't/didn't decide what goes on there

Manso/V8
08-29-2012, 08:11 AM
all i did was build the website, i don't/didn't decide what goes on there

awesome website though.

Sville
08-29-2012, 08:57 AM
awesome website though.

I agree Jason got skillz

3 touchdowns? really? come on Jason... even a smart guy like you knows that isnt likely..but thats a discussion for "the" thread 6 weeks down the road..who knows..your opinion may change by then.

I agree Alvarado is in TROUBLE. 30 POINT PLUS BLOWOUT.

JacketSwarm
08-29-2012, 11:05 PM
season starts tomorrow. Stephenville plays in the international burrito bowl and should dominate the mexican contingent. it will be a shutout for Stephenville D and the might Jacket O will be able to score as many as they want to. i like the sound of 66-0

you alvarada boys sit tight, your azz whoopin is coming, we got a few big boys to deal with first.

FIRE AWAY!

toddg
08-30-2012, 04:04 AM
season starts tomorrow. Stephenville plays in the international burrito bowl and should dominate the mexican contingent. it will be a shutout for Stephenville D and the might Jacket O will be able to score as many as they want to. i like the sound of 66-0

you alvarada boys sit tight, your azz whoopin is coming, we got a few big boys to deal with first.

FIRE AWAY!

against good teams, there is always a possibility of a loss, but ALVARADO doesnt take "arse whoopins"..even a casual observer like you already knows that..you will find that we Alvarado folks are considerate of visitor's feelings..there will be boxes of tissue available @ the visitor side consession stand..

toddg
08-30-2012, 04:18 AM

the last 30 point+ blowout i witnessed was in Midlothian last december...the propane cans never really got going that day, did they..along with all those offensive weapons....

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2012, 06:06 AM
Give it a couple of weeks & Old Tiger will jump on the bandwagon. :devil:

hollywood
08-30-2012, 06:43 AM
:wave:

Ville-D
08-30-2012, 07:51 AM
against good teams, there is always a possibility of a loss, but ALVARADO doesnt take "arse whoopins"..even a casual observer like you already knows that..you will find that we Alvarado folks are considerate of visitor's feelings..there will be boxes of tissue available @ the visitor side consession stand..

Funny. Hopeful you have nachos too.

Ville-D
08-30-2012, 08:00 AM

New Stephenville Athletic Booster Club caps.

garciap77
08-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Sound off.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

garciap77
08-30-2012, 08:04 AM

New Stephenville Athletic Booster Club caps.

Did you guys steal them from Snyder?;)

toddg
09-01-2012, 12:31 AM

FIRE AWAY!

really?

Ville-D
09-01-2012, 12:46 AM
really?

Apparently. It is on the internet so it must be true.

garciap77
09-01-2012, 09:15 AM

FIRE AWAY!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/cry.gif

Bosqueville
09-01-2012, 09:45 AM

FIRE AWAY!

Wish I could have seen your face when the clock ticked down to 0.. Or we're you already home sulking?

defense51
09-01-2012, 09:46 AM

FIRE AWAY! A near miss on that one jacketswarm, 66-0???

garciap77
09-01-2012, 09:53 AM
A near miss on that one jacketswarm, 66-0???

Jacketswarm was stunned by Prepa Tech in its season opener.

http://www.maxpreps.com/blogs/maxwire-national-blog/ESmDIhIsPkWr1r1DX6mPGA/texas-power-loses-to-mexican-team.htm