08-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Kp..

SWMustang
08-27-2012, 01:23 PM
guess NFL teams cant dumb down the offense and get away with it

Ha! ;)

j_dog
08-27-2012, 01:40 PM
guess the Texans were correct not to spend a first round draft choice on him??

buff4ever
08-27-2012, 01:41 PM

ya think

pero chato
08-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Just got tougher for him to be the next black quarterback to win a super bowl. Or make the hall of fame.

westcoast54
08-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Mabey Vince and TO can start their own Semi-Pro Arena Team.

Manso/V8
08-27-2012, 03:22 PM
He was a lot of fun to watch in college.
Let's at least give him that.

Eagle 1
08-27-2012, 04:23 PM
Lol @ todd

bigcountry
08-27-2012, 06:14 PM
thats all
Vince Young brought a NATIONAL TITLE to the state of Texas.....THAT'S ALL.....AND that's good enough for me!! More than what Reggie "heisman" Mcneal could produce huh? I still laugh that College Station actually produced & sold Reggie Heisman t-shirts...laughable.

At least VY actually produced at some time in his NFL career (rookie of the year). When was the last time an aggie QB won rookie of the year? I'll hang up & listen.......THAT'S ALL.

Old Tiger
08-27-2012, 06:23 PM

Either way it didn't work out. IMO he should of came back to Texas for his senior year and grow and develop more. I don't think he was ready mentally and could of used another year. Mack even said that after the Rose Bowl.

He is one of the greatest college football players of the 2000s and many will remember him for his to historic rose bowl games against michigan and USC. Imagine had he played in many 4th quarters let alone second halfs of games his junior season and came back for his senior season. The QB rushing records and a lot of passing records would of been his for the taking. Would of finished where colt did in terms of wins.

Roughneck93
08-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Arizona should give him a look. Kolb and Skelton...:ack!:

Saggy Aggie
08-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Vince Young brought a NATIONAL TITLE to the state of Texas.....THAT'S ALL.....AND that's good enough for me!! More than what Reggie "heisman" Mcneal could produce huh? I still laugh that College Station actually produced & sold Reggie Heisman t-shirts...laughable.

At least VY actually produced at some time in his NFL career (rookie of the year). When was the last time an aggie QB won rookie of the year? I'll hang up & listen.......THAT'S ALL.

LOL I don't remember saying anything about Reggie McNeal, or heismans or college.

I was just letting the downlow know. Wonder if this nut job would've went psycho if anyone else would've started this thread?

I have nothing against VY or UT. Actually thinking about doing my grad school there. I just don't wanna become a dumbass like you, but I'm pretty sure you didn't go there so I've got nothing to worry about.

bigcountry
08-29-2012, 06:26 PM
LOL I don't remember saying anything about Reggie McNeal, or heismans or college.

I was just letting the downlow know. Wonder if this nut job would've went psycho if anyone else would've started this thread?

I have nothing against VY or UT. Actually thinking about doing my grad school there. I just don't wanna become a dumbass like you, but I'm pretty sure you didn't go there so I've got nothing to worry about.

Just letting the downlow know....blah blah blah blah....BS!! And if you want to start the name calling big boy behind a computer.....No, YOUR the DUMBASS! Plenty of horn fans on here can keep us updated, either positive or negative. I know you can't contain yourself on the negative. Laughable.

Don’t come to this board often but when I do, two things you can count on, the sun will rise in the east, & Saggy Aggie will continue to update 3adownlow readers to anything negative about UT athletics. Straight up jealousy. One of his favorites to update us on is Vince Young. I guess the year 2005, & all that VY accomplished with the national championship at UT was just too much to stomach. Years & years of envy that has built up to the point he feels it necessary to update the downlow folks on ANYTHING negative about the guy. Sorry Saggy Aggie, but all the negative talk in the world will not take that crystal ball out of the trophy case in Austin!

Saggy Aggie
08-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Lol but I know how to spell 'you're'...

And this guy is just straight up dumb. I'm always the aggie on here saying that 'tu' is dumb and that I'm a '2%er' and I went to a&m for academic reasons not because I'm a lifelong aggie.

Actually grew up and horn fan and since I didn't even go to college til 09, I was a giant Texas supporter in 2005 and thus was a big VY fan.

Pretty sure I've never really had anything negative to say about UT but think what you want. Apparently you've got it all figured out, genius.

Manso/V8
08-29-2012, 08:55 PM
I went to a&m for academic reasons not because I'm a lifelong aggie.

What is your major and what were the academic reasons you chose A&M?
What do you plan to study in grad school?
I'm not hating, just curious.

Saggy Aggie
08-29-2012, 09:24 PM
What is your major and what were the academic reasons you chose A&M?
What do you plan to study in grad school?
I'm not hating, just curious.
Because A&M is the only school in Texas with an Ocean Engineering undergrad program.

And i am looking at several options for grad school, of which ocean engineering is one (A&M is ranked 2nd in the nation in ocean engineering graduate programs, behind only MIT). I'm also looking at certain branches of civil engineering for grad school else where.

bigcountry
08-29-2012, 09:40 PM
Lol but I know how to spell 'you're'...

And this guy is just straight up dumb. I'm always the aggie on here saying that 'tu' is dumb and that I'm a '2%er' and I went to a&m for academic reasons not because I'm a lifelong aggie.

Actually grew up and horn fan and since I didn't even go to college til 09, I was a giant Texas supporter in 2005 and thus was a big VY fan.

Pretty sure I've never really had anything negative to say about UT but think what you want. Apparently you've got it all figured out, genius.

Man, like talking to a piece of dead wood, & now wants to be the smart ass grammar policeman. You are weak & need a better evening hobby farm boy. Went to A&M for academics but it's not working. I think if you go back and look thru past posts, you appear quite often on UT posts that have a degree of negativity.

And getting to your original post on VY getting cut...all you can say is "That's All."? For someone so connected & EDUCATED, is that all you can elaborate on? You really don't fool me....you know dang well you post negative stuff on VY because you get some enjoyment out of it. Say what you want, run your mouth, don't matter to me...I know your types. Someone posting on VY getting cut that goes by the board name Saggy AGGIE & you expect me to buy your crap...."oh just updating everyone....I love VY..blah blah blah." Right.

Saggy Aggie
08-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Man, like talking to a piece of dead wood, & now wants to be the smart ass grammar policeman. You are weak & need a better evening hobby farm boy. Went to A&M for academics but it's not working. I think if you go back and look thru past posts, you appear quite often on UT posts that have a degree of negativity.

And getting to your original post on VY getting cut...all you can say is "That's All."? For someone so connected & EDUCATED, is that all you can elaborate on? You really don't fool me....you know dang well you post negative stuff on VY because you get some enjoyment out of it. Say what you want, run your mouth, don't matter to me...I know your types. Someone posting on VY getting cut that goes by the board name Saggy AGGIE & you expect me to buy your crap...."oh just updating everyone....I love VY..blah blah blah." Right.

haha, please just quote me once hating on Texas or VY. just once.

And why do i have to say anything else? thats all there is really to say. He got cut. End of story. Will he bounce back with someone else? probably. The only reason i posted that here was because i saw on ESPN it happened, and no one had posted it here yet. I know theres a lot of VY/Texas fans here so i figured it'd be a worthwhile thread, not that i owe you any explanation for what or why i say something.

Fact is, i said nothing negative about texas or VY. I stick to trying to promote my team rather than cut another down.

bigcountry
08-29-2012, 10:07 PM
haha, please just quote me once hating on Texas or VY. just once.

And why do i have to say anything else? thats all there is really to say. He got cut. End of story. Will he bounce back with someone else? probably. The only reason i posted that here was because i saw on ESPN it happened, and no one had posted it here yet. I know theres a lot of VY/Texas fans here so i figured it'd be a worthwhile thread, not that i owe you any explanation for what or why i say something.

Fact is, i said nothing negative about texas or VY. I stick to trying to promote my team rather than cut another down.

Don't really have the time to argue with a fruit cake that really doesn't realize the major intent of this board is to discuss 3A sports in Texas. If Junior gets excited & wants to jump up & down about being the first to keep us updated when VY gets cut from an NFL team, so be it.

Your posts will never take away the fact that he was one of the best college football players of all time. If it were not for him, who knows how long it would have been for the state of Texas to having gotten a National Title within it's border.

AND, you never wanted to answer my question either did you?...When was the last aggie QB to win the rookie of the year in the NFL? Did it ever happen? That is one accomplishment VY can hang his hat on huh?

Final question....since you are our expert on VY updates....were you the first to update the board when he had been chosen as the NFL's Rookie Of The Year? Bet not....and point taken.

Saggy Aggie
08-29-2012, 10:16 PM
Don't really have the time to argue with a fruit cake that really doesn't realize the major intent of this board is to discuss 3A sports in Texas. If Junior gets excited & wants to jump up & down about being the first to keep us updated when VY gets cut from an NFL team, so be it.

Your posts will never take away the fact that he was one of the best college football players of all time. If it were not for him, who knows how long it would have been for the state of Texas to having gotten a National Title within it's border.

AND, you never wanted to answer my question either did you?...When was the last aggie QB to win the rookie of the year in the NFL? Did it ever happen? That is one accomplishment VY can hang his hat on huh?

Final question....since you are our expert on VY updates....were you the first to update the board when he had been chosen as the NFL's Rookie Of The Year? Bet not....and point taken.

1)... i just dont have anything to say. you're just an idiot. that simple.

2) I never said he wasnt. And i agree, one of the greatest college players ever. Still dont know what that has to do with this thread though? Maybe you didnt 'realize the intent' of this thread was to discuss VY's nfl career and next possible landing stop.

3) I just skipped oiver that question because it was clearly a shot at A&M, but to answer, none. Though Tannehill should have a decent year this year, hopefully.

4) and probably not, because im never the first one to post about anything usually. Thats why i was surprised when no one had posted about VY. That sorta thing is usually on here as soon as it happens.

Any more questions?

Eagle 1
08-29-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm not really suprised vy has been cut by any nfl team.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2ps3d69.jpg

bigcountry
08-29-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm not really suprised vy has been cut by any nfl team.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2ps3d69.jpg

And how many Tech Qb's have won rookie of the year in the NFL? I can't hear ya....I seem to have a national championship trophy in my ear. Hahaha....LMAO. You sure don't have a QB that can bring a national title to the land of the "sand fleas" can you pretty boy? T

bigcountry
08-29-2012, 11:11 PM
1)... i just dont have anything to say. you're just an idiot. that simple.

2) I never said he wasnt. And i agree, one of the greatest college players ever. Still dont know what that has to do with this thread though? Maybe you didnt 'realize the intent' of this thread was to discuss VY's nfl career and next possible landing stop.

3) I just skipped oiver that question because it was clearly a shot at A&M, but to answer, none. Though Tannehill should have a decent year this year, hopefully.

4) and probably not, because im never the first one to post about anything usually. Thats why i was surprised when no one had posted about VY. That sorta thing is usually on here as soon as it happens.

Any more questions?

No more questions for an idiot that is so full of BS. You really need a hobby farm boy. Funny that you were the first to post on Lance Armstrong's issues (the same "That's All" BS with no full discussion for a man so full of words) last week knowing damn well he has been close to UT football for years. Oh....I know just updating...blah blah blah. Lots of good posters over here, but tools like yourself really ruin it. Don't know why I come over here, I guess I think I am going to read about 3A sports as the board is intended. Really had enough for awhile, but glad to stand up for VY any day. Again, all the negative talk & negative pictures in the world will never take that crystal ball out of the trophy case in Austin. Better things to do than argue with a stump...so Adios!

Saggy Aggie
08-29-2012, 11:28 PM
No more questions for an idiot that is so full of BS. You really need a hobby farm boy. Funny that you were the first to post on Lance Armstrong's issues (the same "That's All" BS with no full discussion for a man so full of words) last week knowing damn well he has been close to UT football for years. Oh....I know just updating...blah blah blah. Lots of good posters over here, but tools like yourself really ruin it. Don't know why I come over here, I guess I think I am going to read about 3A sports as the board is intended. Really had enough for awhile, but glad to stand up for VY any day. Again, all the negative talk & negative pictures in the world will never take that crystal ball out of the trophy case in Austin. Better things to do than argue with a stump...so Adios!Trying way too hard bro.

Had no idea Lance was associated with Texas football. News to me. I dont follow cycling closely or texas football really lately but i agreed with the majority of posters saying it was a witch hunt, but i digress. This guy just obviously has an issue with me and all things A&M related and feels inclined to defend all things Texas related even when i've said nothing negative whatsoever...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=small%20penis%20syndrome

Another case where an important topic happened and no one had talked about it. If you notice, if i've also started threads pertaining to A&M's starting QB getting arrested. I just post stuff when it happens if no one has said anything about it.

Tejastrue
08-29-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm gonna step in here and say Saggy does not deserve the crap this guy is dishing. BC is running way past his 4 hours so someone please call a doctor!!!

coach
08-30-2012, 07:11 AM
I'm gonna step in here and say Saggy does not deserve the crap this guy is dishing. BC is running way past his 4 hours so someone please call a doctor!!!

Anyone remember when everyone was bashing Meril Hodge when he said Vince wouldnt make it in this league? lol

Roughneck93
08-30-2012, 07:41 AM

Yeah since I've been on the board, I don't remember Saggy bash UT.

Matter of fact, I've seen him take part in some Aggie on Aggie crime...:D :D

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?117602-Kyle-field-expansion-renovation/page5&highlight=Aggies

Saggy Aggie
08-30-2012, 10:20 AM
Yeah since I've been on the board, I don't remember Saggy bash UT.

Matter of fact, I've seen him take part in some Aggie on Aggie crime...:D :D

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?117602-Kyle-field-expansion-renovation/page5&highlight=Aggies
Haha yeah as you can see I'm really bashing UT hard there huh?

BC is just a moron and has no idea what the hell he's talking about

Eagle 1
08-30-2012, 10:44 AM
Oh....I know just updating...blah blah blah. Lots of good posters over here, but tools like yourself really ruin it. Don't know why I come over here, I guess I think I am going to read about 3A sports as the board is intended. Really had enough for awhile, but glad to stand up for VY any day. Again, all the negative talk & negative pictures in the world will never take that crystal ball out of the trophy case in Austin. Better things to do than argue with a stump...so Adios!

You came on here a while back spouting the same bs about this message board and how you won't be back.

http://www.sectalk.com/boards/images/imported/2011/02/WellBye-1.jpg

Again....

Buff42
08-30-2012, 02:10 PM
BC needs to back off. Moderators should censure him.

Buff42
08-30-2012, 02:19 PM
And I'll go one further. VY was one of the greatest college QBs ever- this Aggie loved watching him. However, take VY out of the equation and there is no way Mack Brown is still employed in Austin, IMO. The Orangebloods were already circling him before VY stepped up and carried the whole team across the goal line on his back in the National Championship game. Just my $0.02. :stirpot:

Saggy Aggie
08-30-2012, 03:09 PM
I just find it funny/ironic of all the people who actually had negative things to say on this thread about VY, this nut case chose to call me out.

I actually like VY lol

These are the kinda people that make the UT/A&M threads annoying. Smh

Buff42
08-30-2012, 04:18 PM
I just find it funny/ironic of all the people who actually had negative things to say on this thread about VY, this nut case chose to call me out.

I actually like VY lol

These are the kinda people that make the UT/A&M threads annoying. Smh

I agree- VY was an awesome college QB. When he won the Rose Bowl (yes HE, not the team), it was one of the most exciting games I have ever watched.

Manso/V8
08-30-2012, 07:04 PM
VY brought a lot of excitement to college football and even to the NFL. Rookie of the Year and remember he was on the cover of Madden, which seems to stack the football odds against a player. I hope someone picks him up soon. He still has a lot to offer. .

slpybear the bullfan
08-31-2012, 03:41 PM
And I'll go one further. VY was one of the greatest college QBs ever- this Aggie loved watching him. However, take VY out of the equation and there is no way Mack Brown is still employed in Austin, IMO. The Orangebloods were already circling him before VY stepped up and carried the whole team across the goal line on his back in the National Championship game. Just my $0.02. :stirpot:

...except he also had McCoy follow Young. And went on to be one of the most prolific QBs at Austin ever.

No doubt, Young couldn't make it in the NFL. Even I really, REALLY wanted to see him do it. But the talent level is too high to allow a guy like VY to pull of his NCAA skills and be successful.

He was one of the greatest NCAA FB players of all time. Played in what most consider the greatest NCAA championship of all-time. But that is where his legacy will stop I think.