PDA

View Full Version : School starts tomorrow

orange machine
08-26-2012, 03:35 PM
My little girl starts pre-k tomorrow and I am tore up about it. We are church this morning and our Pastor called all the children going to school tomorrow to the front to be prayed over and my little baby walked up there in her little sun dress and I lost it. I needed a beach towel to wipe the tears. I never would have thought it would be this hard. My wife has stayed home with her since she was born so this is a huge change for us.

toddg
08-26-2012, 04:05 PM
My little girl starts pre-k tomorrow and I am tore up about it. We are church this morning and our Pastor called all the children going to school tomorrow to the front to be prayed over and my little baby walked up there in her little sun dress and I lost it. I needed a beach towel to wipe the tears. I never would have thought it would be this hard. My wife has stayed home with her since she was born so this is a huge change for us.

they grow too fast dont they?..

orange machine
08-26-2012, 04:10 PM
they grow too fast dont they?..

Yes way to fast.

ccmom
08-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Awww...she will be fine, daddy...but I know that feeling.

orange machine
08-26-2012, 06:19 PM
Awww...she will be fine, daddy...but I know that feeling.

Yeah she is fired up about and ready to go, me not so much. Its like the first real sign of her independence!

defense51
08-26-2012, 06:23 PM
My little girl starts her senior year, and I feel the same way. I'm pretty sure someone hit the fast forward button a few years ago.

Rabid Cougar
08-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Start of school = VERY bad traffic on China Spring Highway in the morning.

GrTigers6
08-27-2012, 07:07 AM
My little girl starts pre-k tomorrow and I am tore up about it. We are church this morning and our Pastor called all the children going to school tomorrow to the front to be prayed over and my little baby walked up there in her little sun dress and I lost it. I needed a beach towel to wipe the tears. I never would have thought it would be this hard. My wife has stayed home with her since she was born so this is a huge change for us.Your starting out and I got up this Morning and had no kids to wake up or tell to hurry up. LOL Thats when I realized we really are empty nesters.:bigcry::D
Very mixed emotions!

orange machine
08-27-2012, 08:56 AM
I cried like a baby when we dropped her off. We were in her class this morning and my baby asked me what was wrong why I had tears in my eyes and i told her my allergies were acting up. She said dad dont you need to go to work LOL. I said yes gave her a kiss and mom and i walked out. I turned to wave bye and she waved with a big smile on her face she was already having fun playing.

I came back from working out of state and my child was gone. My X picked him up for A VISIT and now he is Savannah GA. Didnt take his clothes or even bother to say see ya later. I dont need legal advise he is her mom and she can do it I just have a real hard time. So enjoy your kids when they DO get home today.

orange machine
08-27-2012, 01:50 PM
I came back from working out of state and my child was gone. My X picked him up for A VISIT and now he is Savannah GA. Didnt take his clothes or even bother to say see ya later. I dont need legal advise he is her mom and she can do it I just have a real hard time. So enjoy your kids when they DO get home today.

I will my wife and I are ready to pick her up from school so bad. She will get more hugs and kisses today I promise you that!

orange machine
08-27-2012, 01:50 PM

Sorry to hear that!!

Sorry to hear that!!

Thanks.