PDA

View Full Version : Argyle-Prosper scrimmage

orange machine
08-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Went and watched the Eagles last night. Argyles defense is as legit as it gets and their MLB Sam Sizelove is a beast. Teams will have a tough time running on them. Their secondary is susceptible to the pass, but they are good.

Offensively their oline is not as good as last years and much smaller. Non the less there offense is still good, but their defense will have to keep them in it during the big games.

Prosper on the other hand had some big kids and a good qb, but they might wish they were still in 3a. By the way Argyle was winning the scrimmage when I left 21 to 13.

regaleagle
08-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Sounds like a positive report to me, considering Prosper's qb and team are highly rated. A good defense can make any team look so-so. I reckon after a few games that secondary and offense will start clicking pretty good as the new pieces come together. Just glad to know we have a whole 10 weeks to get ready for Celina, lol.

orange machine
08-25-2012, 05:13 PM
It will be a massive dog fight.

Matthew328
08-25-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm not high on Prosper...they'll be a borderline playoff team at best

orange machine
08-25-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm not high on Prosper...they'll be a borderline playoff team at best

Prospers oline was big, but very slow. Argyle wore them out on the ends. I honestly thought the Prosper qb wasnt going to make it out of the game in one piece.

I don't think Argyle is gonna be as dominate as last year, but they are very good and I think their defense can keep them in most games.