PDA

View Full Version : Llano Parking?

PAINTBALL
10-07-2003, 08:50 PM
I was told today that Llano is going to require the Burnet fans to park at the new high school and bus us to the stadium. Has anyone else heard this rumor?

3afan2K3
10-07-2003, 08:52 PM
That would be a hard task bussing all of Burnet's 10,000 regulars. I guess those 2,000 people from San Angelo that are coming to see Burnet will take up all the spaces at the Stadium

Gobbla2001
10-07-2003, 08:53 PM
I heard you had to take a right after the first cow chewing on rocks to the left of you coming from Burnet...

There will be a Paint horse on the left about a qt. mile down the road... The next dirt road to your right is where you park...

There will be a hay-ride provided for the Bulldog fans that will lead you to the stadium...

You're on your own for a way back, though...

espn1
10-07-2003, 08:55 PM
To: BCISD
> Subject: Shuttle service for Llano Football Game
>
> Llano ISD is offering a free shuttle service from the new Llano High School (located on the
Fredericksburg Hwy.) to the Llano football stadium for Friday night's game. There will be VERY
limited parking at the stadium. The shuttle will start running at 5:30 p.m. (Handicap Parking is
located by the concession stand at the stadium.)
>
> After the game, the shuttle pick-up will be located just across the highway from the stadium.
There will be police officers there to ensure your safety as you cross Hwy. 71.
>
> There will not be any pre-game tickets available. You will have to buy tickets at the gate Friday
night.
>
> Go Dogs!

PAINTBALL
10-07-2003, 09:02 PM
Gobbla2001:
I heard you had to take a right after the first cow chewing on rocks to the left of you coming from Burnet...

There will be a Paint horse on the left about a qt. mile down the road... The next dirt road to your right is where you park...

There will be a hay-ride provided for the Bulldog fans that will lead you to the stadium...

You're on your own for a way back, though...</strong>
I heard that turkeys are so stupid that they will look up at the rain and drown themselves.

Gobbla2001
10-07-2003, 09:03 PM
Yulp, It's a temptation, but most are smart enough to run for cover...