PDA

View Full Version : Columbus

YTBulldogs
08-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Where are the Cardinal faithful? Not heard a peep from the backers all year. Curious, how's the team looking and your thoughts on Coach Sine? What players do you expect to be Columbus stud's this year?

YTBulldogs
08-24-2012, 07:44 AM
I'll post for them after their GZ scrimmage. If I'm a Cardinal fan, I'd get to the stadium early to get a seat. Exciting team under Coach Sine. Better be in shape opponents. They snap it quick with their no huddle offense. Both QB's throw a nice ball on the move. Solid receivers who find the openings in the secondary. MUCH improved team over the club's we've played the past few years I assure you. Nice seeing the kid's all get excited over a nice play and ^5 one another on the sideline. We'll have our hand's full next Friday over there.

YTBulldogs
08-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Where are the Cardinal faithful? Not heard a peep from the backers all year. Curious, how's the team looking and your thoughts on Coach Sine? What players do you expect to be Columbus stud's this year?

#56 in GZ scrimmage is one of the stud's for sure. Along with a couple solid QB's. Wow, not the Cardinals I'm use to seeing!!!! Talked with Coach Sine after the scrimmage and he couldn't stop smiling. I know he's excited to get the season going.

BigGreen61
08-24-2012, 10:08 AM
SO YT are yal going to win nexts friday? Hey you are not saying to much about ur dogs bud.

Matthew328
08-24-2012, 10:19 AM
Sine is a really good coach, he was very happy with his team's off-season and summer when we spoke at coaching school.

YTBulldogs
08-24-2012, 11:59 AM
SO YT are yal going to win nexts friday? Hey you are not saying to much about ur dogs bud.

All I know, Columbus isn't the Columbus of last year. They impressed me over in GTown last night. It will be a good game, down to wire next week in Columbus. Based on your talking Clem, we are not loaded like your Gobblers are this year, and we have to work to get to ya'lls level.

We have a very talented team, but--it is leaderless. Someone better step up ASAP. Coaches can't play, so--someone in the war better take charge on the battlefield. Be a shame to see this team not reach their goal cause it couldn't find a leader by example. I've seen it many times though. Talented teams that couldn't do it, cause no field leaders. All these seniors, you'd think we'd have a handful of leaders. Guess it's easier to be a follower than a leader?