PDA

View Full Version : Texas HS Football Class 3A Pre-Season Rankings & Elite Team

TexasHSFootball
08-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Enjoy! Happy Debating! :cool:

Texas HS Football Pre-Season Class 3A Statewide Rankings - http://thsf.us/R260Ai
Texas HS Football Pre-Season Statewide Elite Team - http://thsf.us/O85Af9

hollywood
08-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Interesting to see how THSF's rankings compare with others later in season. A little off IMO for preseason, but that's why the preseason is the most subjective poll of the season.

toddg
08-23-2012, 12:10 PM
unfortunatly for Alvarado opponents next year, Brazos Fuller is a junior this year..not a senior.

HEMOTOXIC
08-23-2012, 01:03 PM
IMO, to have Navasota's Austin Collins WR and not Solomon McGinty WR is rediculous.

Ville-D
08-23-2012, 01:31 PM
The 3 Names from Stephenville that very few people are giving any credit to are Kody Hook, Mookie Carlile and Jarrett Stidham.

Hook is our nose guard (SR)
Carlile is out safety (JR) - all state last year in 4A
Stidham will play receiver this year (SO)

SVille mentioned them in another thread...

I think at the end of the year if you put this list together again they will all be at least second team.

ccmom
08-23-2012, 03:38 PM
The 3 Names from Stephenville that very few people are giving any credit to are Kody Hook, Mookie Carlile and Jarrett Stidham.

Hook is our nose guard (SR)
Carlile is out safety (JR) - all state last year in 4A
Stidham will play receiver this year (SO)

SVille mentioned them in another thread.

I think at the end of the year if you put this list together again they will all be at least second team.
LOL...this made me laugh. I'm sure they are great players, but to imply that someone isn't getting the credit they are due when the season hasn't even started yet is hilarious to me. :rolleyes:

Ville-D
08-23-2012, 04:41 PM
LOL...this made me laugh. I'm sure they are great players, but to imply that someone isn't getting the credit they are due when the season hasn't even started yet is hilarious to me. :rolleyes:

Enjoy the laugh. No comment about the response from Hemotoxic? I sure hope we get to play AW for a third year in a row.

HEMOTOXIC
08-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Enjoy the laugh. No comment about the response from Hemotoxic? I sure hope we get to play AW for a third year in a row.

My response is from what Solomon McGinty did last year not what I think will happen this year. And, I am not saying that Collins isn't a deserving player, but, all who know, know that McGinty is definitely the better of the two without question. It's almost comical to see Collins listed and not McGinty.

Ville-D
08-23-2012, 04:51 PM
My response is from what Solomon McGinty did last year not what I think will happen this year. And, I am not saying that Collins isn't a deserving player, but, all who know, know that McGinty is definitely the better of the two without question. It's almost comical to see Collins listed and not McGinty.

I have no problem with your comment. You know your players.

HEMOTOXIC
08-23-2012, 04:53 PM
I have no problem with your comment. You know your players.

True that. Hopefully we will not have the pleasure of learning any of the Stephenville's. Good Luck to you guys (as if you need it)!

Ville-D
08-23-2012, 04:57 PM

remember this?

http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=524.msg2770#msg2770

ccmom
08-23-2012, 04:59 PM

I always enjoy laughing!! Oh and maybe you will get your wish!!

Tejastrue
08-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Argyle's Ian Sadler (WR) according to Regaleagle is their starting QB this year. Our own Reed Jones (DB) will also be our starting QB. Not sure how much he'll be on defense.

ccmom
08-23-2012, 05:06 PM
remember this?

http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=524.msg2770#msg2770
Sure do!! In fact, I spent halftime visiting with your very own Cody that night.

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

defense51
08-23-2012, 06:04 PM
I always enjoy laughing!! Oh and maybe you will get your wish!!

Abilene Wylie may not be able to hang with the offensive firepower of Stephenville, but make no mistakes they will hit you with everything they have on every play. All of our players will tell you they hit as hard as any playoff team we played last year, they are very physical to say the least.

Ville-D
08-24-2012, 12:27 AM
Sure do!! In fact, I spent halftime visiting with your very own Cody that night.

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

No hurt feelings. Hope Cody was able to help you through that game. Was he there for you in 2010 too?