PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill Rumors

Cam
08-22-2012, 12:38 PM
I heard:

1) They're building a new school
2) They're building a new DOMED stadium
3) panfan and Greendawg will meet by accident at the concession stand. Words will be exchanged. And an all out brawl will ensue. Cause Greendawg is known for startin' trouble.....
4) Barney The Dinosaur will become Liberty Hill's new mascot....with guest appearances by the San Diego Chicken!!!.....I'm there!!!:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRIejMAeLn8

toddg
08-22-2012, 12:58 PM
I heard:

3) panfan and Greendawg will meet by accident at the concession stand. Words will be exchanged. And an all out brawl will ensue. Cause Greendawg is known for startin' trouble.....
4) Barney The Dinosaur will become Liberty Hill's new mascot....with guest appearances by the San Diego Chicken!!!.....I'm there!!!:p

Barney will kick your butt Cam!:evilgrin:

Cam
08-22-2012, 01:10 PM

No way toddy.......if I can get one good kick at Barney's scrot, it's over!!........course, that is, if I can find his scrot!!......that fat purple bastard has built a shed over his tools!....

....today, I hit a vulture eatin' some road kill....just a random thought......

greendawg84
08-22-2012, 02:09 PM
I heard:

Correction , YOU are the one that starts all the crap with the mean azz ole ladies , then sic's them on me as you blend into the crowd !

Cam
08-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Correction , YOU are the one that starts all the crap with the mean azz ole ladies , then sic's them on me as you blend into the crowd !

LOL!!!.....that was a smooth getaway wasn't it?.....I went from down on the field to the stands in 10 seconds flat....cops had no chance!!!.....it was funny to watch Marble Falls school officials trying to tell the cops what the heck Cam looked like.........

Cam
08-22-2012, 02:50 PM

....and....Barney The Bulldog can kick Barney The Dinosaurs ass too!.....

toddg
08-22-2012, 03:43 PM
....and....Barney The Bulldog can kick Barney The Dinosaurs ass too!.....

.. -... . - -... .- -... -.-- -... --- .--. .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. -- .- -.- . ... .... --- .-. - .-- --- .-. -.- --- ..-. -... .- .-. -. . -.-- - .... . -... ..- .-.. .-.. -.. --- --. .-.-.- .-.-.- -... . - - . .-. .... --- .--. . .-.. .. - - .-.. . -... ..- .-. -. . - -.. --- -. - -- . . - ..- .--. .-- .. - .... - .... . -- .. --. .... - -.-- .. -. -.. .. .- -. ... .--. ..- .-. .--. .-.. . .-- .. .-.. .-.. .-. . .. --. -. ... ..- .--. .-. . -- . :smoker:

Cam
08-22-2012, 03:48 PM
.. -... . - -... .- -... -.-- -... --- .--. .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. -- .- -.- . ... .... --- .-. - .-- --- .-. -.- --- ..-. -... .- .-. -. . -.-- - .... . -... ..- .-.. .-.. -.. --- --. .-.-.- .-.-.- -... . - - . .-. .... --- .--. . .-.. .. - - .-.. . -... ..- .-. -. . - -.. --- -. - -- . . - ..- .--. .-- .. - .... - .... . -- .. --. .... - -.-- .. -. -.. .. .- -. ... .--. ..- .-. .--. .-.. . .-- .. .-.. .-.. .-. . .. --. -. ... ..- .--. .-. . -- . :smoker:

............if you say so.....

Ville-D
08-22-2012, 03:52 PM

Never been a fan of Baby Bop. I agree with the Indians over Burnet. Lucky you will get away from the Jackets in the playoffs.

toddg
08-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Never been a fan of Baby Bop. I agree with the Indians over Burnet. Lucky you will get away from the Jackets in the playoffs.

i knew the "computer hacker" would understand! :cool:

Ville-D
08-22-2012, 04:02 PM
i knew the "computer hacker" would understand! :cool:

Are you purple people coming over to Stephenville Friday night?

toddg
08-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Are you purple people coming over to Stephenville Friday night?

got a text from cobra saying he is going to try and make it...im thinkin that it would do my oldest boy good to watch the jackets..i will try too!

greendawg84
08-23-2012, 07:59 AM

Barney would have to catch that sly , sneaky sunny beach first . That dude should work for Mossy Oak , he can blend in anywhere if a mean azz woman is after him !

panfan
08-23-2012, 05:53 PM
I heard:

1) They're building a new school - True2) They're building a new DOMED stadium -ssshhhh - no one is suppose to know about that
3) panfan and Greendawg will meet by accident at the concession stand. Words will be exchanged. And an all out brawl will ensue. Cause Greendawg is known for startin' trouble..... **** happens - don't start none, won't be none!!!!
4) Barney The Dinosaur will become Liberty Hill's new mascot....with guest appearances by the San Diego Chicken!!!.....I'm there!!!:p You've cross the line CAM, Ok on San Diego Chicken, but Barney, really??

See above responses

LHHS_Mom
08-23-2012, 06:58 PM
How many posts are you at now Cam?
sits back and sips my drink.. laughs

zebrablue2
08-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Also heard the L.Hill O-line will avg. 295 this year...

panfan
08-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Also heard the L.Hill O-line will avg. 295 this year...

now that is funny. :clap:

Cam
08-24-2012, 12:14 AM
How many posts are you at now Cam?
sits back and sips my drink.. laughs
Lol.....I am quickly approaching the dreaded 1666 post! And as you know, am seriously considering stopping at 1665.......cause I'm skeered of "666"!!!